Quantcast

» «
Photo

Petition to remove animals from GTA V or ban it... Really?

224 replies to this topic
G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 06 November 2013 - 08:20 PM.

And previously released games like Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim have allowed you to do the same, which also includes skinning and taking pelts. No outrage there.

I'm convinced that number of signatures is fake to be fairly honest.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Animal lovers are retarded.

Not all are.

213 signatures left until R* and GTA V will be hit by the great wave of nothing.

People who eat animal products and then claim they love animals are retards.

• lol232 likes this

Gom
  • Gom

Looking forward for a better PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

R* won't change this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 06 November 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Not all are.

213 signatures left until R* and GTA V will be hit by the great wave of nothing.

But what about people who do and don't love animals, but respect the fact that they do have some kind of rights? How are you supposed to eat meat if you don't skin a cow? This necessarily isn't a bad thing, it's for survival. But the fact that Sheeps are used for wool, and tigers and lions are used for bedsheets and leather jackets are a completely different thing. That's called animal abuse.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Not all are.

But what about people who do and don't love animals, but respect the fact that they do have some kind of rights? How are you supposed to eat meat if you don't skin a cow? This necessarily isn't a bad thing, it's for survival. But the fact that Sheeps are used for wool, and tigers and lions are used for bedsheets and leather jackets are a completely different thing. That's called animal abuse.

Sheeps are used for wool ...... That's called animal abuse.

1-800-ZOM-BIES
  • 1-800-ZOM-BIES

Zombie services with the simple call of a toll free number!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

This is pretty damn stupid. With that logic they might as well make a petition on killing people in the game too.

Jessafur
  • Jessafur

Ginga Ninja

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

This is pretty damn stupid. With that logic they might as well make a petition on killing people in the game too.

That's stupid though. Humans already have enough rights.

SAVE DA ANIMULS!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Not all are.

Humans don't eat meat for survival any more. It´s about "tradition" and luxury. Humans hunt/torture animals for fun.
It sickens me and that's why I refuse to be a part of it.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

fags f*cking asshole stupid PETA f*ckS GO f*ck YOURSELVES PETA

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Its not PETA...some other BS group In Defense of Animals. Second paragraph of the petition.

mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Yeahh! let's get the VIRTUAL and PIXELATED animals out of a GAME!

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Its not PETA...some other BS group In Defense of Animals. Second paragraph of the petition.

peta or whoever the f*ck they are f*ck them

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Not all are.

Humans don't eat meat for survival any more. It´s about "tradition" and luxury. Humans hunt/torture animals for fun.

Take that bleeding heart bullsh*t to the PETA or IDoA(In Defense of Animals, who this petition is from) forums. I love steaks and hamburgers...if you don't then that's your right...I guess you are a vegan or a hypocrit. I don't mind vegans unless they do what you did right there...judge me for eating and enjoying steaks an hamburgers. So do us all a favor and think about the ignorant sh*t you are spewing from your ignorant face. Saves us all the time of pointing out what a f*cking piss poor jag off you are.

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Rockstar doesn't care. At all.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

Even though I'm a Rockstar supporter, I can understand where they're coming from. I've had plenty of times where I've accidentaly run over a deer or something and I felt horrible. Hate doing shootouts and finding out there is a pedestrian nearby walking his dog, I quickly move out of the area or let the cops shoot me. I just love animals and it bothers me a bit they are inside such messed up sandbox!

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Even though I'm a Rockstar supporter, I can understand where they're coming from. I've had plenty of times where I've accidentaly run over a deer or something and I felt horrible. Hate doing shootouts and finding out there is a pedestrian nearby walking his dog, I quickly move out of the area or let the cops shoot me. I just love animals and it bothers me a bit they are inside such messed up sandbox!

That's because you're an idiot. It's a game dumbass...it's not REAL. Just because you shoot a dog in a game doesn't mean one dies in REAL life. You feel horrible?! What type of overly sensitive weirdo are you?

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by darkdayz, 07 November 2013 - 02:53 PM.

These are fake phony activists. Anyone with true emotion towards animals knows that they are not higher than us, everything is equal. So in actuality, that petition needs to aim towards removing the killing of people aswell. In fact, they might aswell just try and ban the game.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

its a damn game you damn idiots. :monocle:

I may agree for sharks because sometimes when you try finding something underwater these damn sharks eat you from nowhere! good reason. but BANNING a game just because it has ANIMALS? :wtf:

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by Hooves07, 07 November 2013 - 03:12 PM.

Like I said in a previous page...even if they receive twice the amount of signatures they cuurently have. It will get sent to R* (most likely their PR office) They are going to laugh, pass it around the office and laugh some more. Likely it will give them content for the internet in GTA VI.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Why should we care, these are clearly people that play the game... oh wait :p

I'd like the see the proof they have of people taking what have seen in the game and used in real life though because they have some info that no-one else has.

People will try to stop speeding in racing games soon...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Not all are.

Take that bleeding heart bullsh*t to the PETA or IDoA(In Defense of Animals, who this petition is from) forums. I love steaks and hamburgers...if you don't then that's your right...I guess you are a vegan or a hypocrit. I don't mind vegans unless they do what you did right there...judge me for eating and enjoying steaks an hamburgers. So do us all a favor and think about the ignorant sh*t you are spewing from your ignorant face. Saves us all the time of pointing out what a f*cking piss poor jag off you are.

I never knew that people are not allowed to have an opinion and have to get insulted even if they didn't insult you...

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by Delminator, 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

again Rockstar dont wont to import the animals in online modus because they are lazy, thats why they come up with this lazy petition that doesnt excist... just to make US believe that.

i do love animals and im a big fan of meat to eat.
never killed a animal in my life before so im good!
but to those who wants to live different... ever heard of the foodchain? you think these animals wont eat you when in middle of jungle? we dont eat dogs or cats! keep your boundry's please!

its only a game...
i believe there are people who hates cars and anyrhing thats bad for the environment.
there are people who are against crime against human kind.
and people who hates bad or dirty language.
people against nudity etc....

this is GTA 5 for god sake, a game on a console. not reality. please

Mukaparska
  • Mukaparska

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Really? Killing people in games is entertainment, but if you kill animals, you're a heartless bastard. How the f*ck you expect us to live without killing animals for our food :D 

• ten-a-penny likes this

h4mza
  • h4mza

Get Every Dolla'

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Look at the amount of f*cks Rockstar gives about this stupid petition

empty-grocery-shelves.jpg

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

Not all are.

I never knew that people are not allowed to have an opinion and have to get insulted even if they didn't insult you...

I said that's his right if he don't eat meat. But "it sickens" him people out there eat meat and he turns his nose up like he's better. I respect his opinion as long as he understands others don't feel that way. Instead he says we do it out of "tradition" and "luxury" which is the biggest load of sh*t. So you can jump off your high horse too a**hole.

• Blastoise1994 likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 07 November 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Not all are.

I said that's his right if he don't eat meat. But "it sickens" him people out there eat meat and he turns his nose up like he's better. I respect his opinion as long as he understands others don't feel that way. Instead he says we do it out of "tradition" and "luxury" which is the biggest load of sh*t. So you can jump off your high horse too a**hole.

Oh, so you call me an asshole because I never called you one? Seems legit.

With the "tradition" and "luxury" he is right in some points. We don't need meat to survive anymore. Some f*ckwits also hunt animals so they can hang up their head on a f*cking wall or just skin them to make themselves a carpet.

And before someone says anything, no, I did not sign that pathetic petition. I can tell what is real life and what is a game. I can kill 7 billion people in GTA but that won't really do anything because this doesn't happen in real life.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Hooves07, 07 November 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Not all are.

With the "tradition" and "luxury" he is right in some points. We don't need meat to survive anymore. Some f*ckwits also hunt animals so they can hang up their head on a f*cking wall or just skin them to make themselves a carpet.

And before someone says anything, no, I did not sign that pathetic petition. I can tell what is real life and what is a game. I can kill 7 billion people in GTA but that won't really do anything because this doesn't happen in real life.

No...I called you an a**hole because you are acting like an asshole. You are just like that guy in the fact that you yourself don't respect other peoples choices or opinions. ALL of the people I know that hunt use the animal for it's meat. I have never known ONE hunter to just kill something and disregard the body. You are spouting non facts just like that crap petition does.

We don't need meat to survive...okay so we eat veggies, soy and tofu? If that's what you prefer that's fine. I like veggies, I like soy...I also like steaks. So when I am hungry and I eat a steak I have satified my hunger and filled my body with nutrients and proteins which helps me survive.

You can kill 7 billion people in GTA but you frown on killing animals in GTA? You being a but of a hypocrite now...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

No...I called you an a**hole because you are acting like an asshole. You are just like that guy in the fact that you yourself don't respect other peoples choices or opinions. ALL of the people I know that hunt use the animal for it's meat. I have never known ONE hunter to just kill something and disregard the body. You are spouting non facts just like that crap petition does.

We don't need meat to survive...okay so we eat veggies, soy and tofu? If that's what you prefer that's fine. I like veggies, I like soy...I also like steaks. So when I am hungry and I eat a steak I have satified my hunger and filled my body with nutrients and proteins which helps me survive.

You can kill 7 billion people in GTA but you frown on killing animals in GTA? You being a but of a hypocrite now...

How did I act like an asshole? I just said that you are insulting him for no reason.

I'm not a veggie, I'm just saying that you don't need only meat to survive. It's completely optional and people like what they want.

If you would at least read half of the replies (My post is on second page) you'd see:

I love animals and I would never kill one but seriously, it is a game. It's not real, they respawn forever and it doesn't affect the real world.

Probably that's why I went hunting over 5 times today.

Still can't see?

No?

How's that then:

Spoiler

I was giving an example that game DOES NOT affect real life. I do kill animals in GTA but in real life I wouldn't even think of it.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

where is the petition to stop pokemon battles? its not fair people let these poor pokemons fight each other for the enjoyment of humans.

• Mukaparska likes this

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Better ban minecraft and world of Warcraft aswell then!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users