91 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Sorry guys, George is busy.

8386739615_ba6f049c36_z.jpg

Theres no way you can get that high, talk about aliens that much, and not have to munch out once and a while.

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

The 2nd "letter" looks identical to a building somewhere north of the city. It's two domes with a connecting path between them. Pretty sure there was a spaceship part there as well. I originally thought it was R* being immature and making a boob shaped building but it looks a LOT like that symbol. I'd post a location but I'm at work. Anyone know the building I am talking about?

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Is it just me or is the a resemblance in the logo for JETsam and the one carved into the hood?

*throws in a few straws to grasp at*

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Just be wary before any of you start overlaying it on random things thinking you've found gold, heh.

I've just spent a good portion of the last 1.5 hours trying to fit the lines of the mural up on all sorts of areas, to no avail.

I still can't shake the feeling that we're looking at some sort of map though. The X's, squares and whatnot seem to be asking for it :)

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

maybe if we could get someone to translate this for us might be related to jetpack

I will have my buddy do it , heres a picture 

alien-3.jpg?resize=290%2C400

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

in the second pic i saw that last night but i thought it was jet contrails.

Kifllom
  • Kifllom

A.K.A thebobinc

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:45 PM Edited by Kifllom, 11 October 2013 - 07:00 PM.

these line in the sky occur frequently , during the day even , after rain ,

edit : event in my other savegame where i'm not 100% they do appear , fly above the line and nothing special to be reported

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

The 2nd "letter" looks identical to a building somewhere north of the city. It's two domes with a connecting path between them. Pretty sure there was a spaceship part there as well. I originally thought it was R* being immature and making a boob shaped building but it looks a LOT like that symbol. I'd post a location but I'm at work. Anyone know the building I am talking about?

Those buildings are at the docks. It's an homage to a joke from The Naked Gun. Frank Drebin looks at that particular building as he tells his friend that everything he sees reminds him of his ex.

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Those buildings are at the docks. It's an homage to a joke from The Naked Gun. Frank Drebin looks at that particular building as he tells his friend that everything he sees reminds him of his ex.

That's a pretty obscure reference.. And kind of out of place in the game. I think it would be foolish to write it off as a random Easter egg when from the air it looks just like that. Ill check it when I get home.

Dagreco
  • Dagreco

Not your everyday enemy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These lines on the sky, i see them always above mt chiliad ONLY....somebody said some days ago we should ignore them because they are just from planes. I think that makes no f*cking sense since you never see planes flying above the mountain.
Something i also noticed is that they appear on the same spot and in the same direction (not 100% sure but everytime i see them it feels like it).

They seem relevant as being only over this mountain. Maybe they show us directions! Btw they make some type of cross.

Dagreco
  • Dagreco

Not your everyday enemy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Sorry for doublepost, no edit on mobile...
One more thing, 3 symbols, 3 characters, 3 lines.
Dat numbah...

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 02:15 AM.

That's a pretty obscure reference.. And kind of out of place in the game. I think it would be foolish to write it off as a random Easter egg when from the air it looks just like that. Ill check it when I get home.

It's not obscure at all. They quite obviously are supposed to look like breasts. And the Naked Gun series are cult classics.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These lines on the sky, i see them always above mt chiliad ONLY....somebody said some days ago we should ignore them because they are just from planes. I think that makes no f*cking sense since you never see planes flying above the mountain.
Something i also noticed is that they appear on the same spot and in the same direction (not 100% sure but everytime i see them it feels like it).

They seem relevant as being only over this mountain. Maybe they show us directions! Btw they make some type of cross.

The lines are just world detail. As someone said, they're supposed to look like plane trails. You'll never see a plane make them, but they're only there to make it seem realistic.

Sort of grasping at straws there.

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

reminds me of chemistry back in high school. think these are hydrogen and carbon atoms

carbon%20atom,%20hydrogen%20atoms.gif

scroll through the page for more photos

http://faculty.clint...ry/chemistr.htm

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

reminds me of chemistry back in high school. think these are hydrogen and carbon atoms

I dunno man, I always thought atoms were much smaller.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

I dunno man, I always thought atoms were much smaller.

You just won the internet

RuR
  • RuR

prefix or suffix?

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by RuR, 12 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Been searching through common crop circle designs and alien fonts, none of which seem to match. Some get close, though.

And looking at these photos, it seems that even if it were a language, a lot of it says the same thing, it repeats.

There seems to only be five "letters". The rest are the same thing just upside down.

65Hzsnw.png

5LAKBjD.png

AsVMbDn.png

RyZ8g9O.png

eaenTSB.png

Hi new on the fora here, but ill love to help in these decodings. 

When i first saw these "words"/"letters" ingame it made me think Corn Cirles. or at least a font made by R* inspired by corn circles..  and i dont mean the modern artist stuff but old 1980-1990 circles  and a quick google and this is one picture that popped 

Slide4.jpg

and this rather interesting article pulled me down a bit of a rabbit hole so to speak.

http://www.cropcircl.../time2007f.html

this article connect corn circles similar to these to Time dates and Moon cycles.
and seeing that there are full lunar cycles and star constellations in game.. maybe this is significant? 

so im trying to see if i can figure at bit more out about these. 

Edit: btw the article here is OLD... so im trying to dig up more upto date info in this.. and i find it quite wired in a game with so many details saying aliens, nothing concerning corn circles have been found ?

• vince91 likes this

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Been searching through common crop circle designs and alien fonts, none of which seem to match. Some get close, though.

And looking at these photos, it seems that even if it were a language, a lot of it says the same thing, it repeats.

There seems to only be five "letters". The rest are the same thing just upside down.

65Hzsnw.png

5LAKBjD.png

AsVMbDn.png

RyZ8g9O.png

eaenTSB.png

When i first saw these "words"/"letters" ingame it made me think Corn Cirles. or at least a font made by R* inspired by corn circles..  and i dont mean the modern artist stuff but old 1980-1990 circles  and a quick google and this is one picture that popped 

Slide4.jpg

and this rather interesting article pulled me down a bit of a rabbit hole so to speak.

this article connect corn circles similar to these to Time dates and Moon cycles.
and seeing that there are full lunar cycles and star constellations.

Edit: btw the article here is OLD... so im trying to dig up more upto date info in this

LOL no kidding. They talk about the Mayan 2012 apocalypse at the end of it. We all know how that turned out. I'm still convinced its because Indy got all the Crystal Skulls back to the Mayan temple just in time to stop the end of the world =P

... Sorry. I really didn't mean to bring that movie back up. I know it left scars on a lot of folks.

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

something to do with illuminati

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Been lurking for a while.

You guys are all over the place and I love every second of it!

but I think I have found a couple things that may help

http://www.puzzlemon.../ccccontest.asp

there seems to be some sort of code based on circles, size and location

also there is some info on polor fields and reading them that also looks similar

http://www.freewebs....circlelanguage/

Been googling the following for the past 2 days

"crop circle language"

"crop circle alphabet"

"circular cipher"

and almost any combination of the above

Really hope this helps, cause I would hate not to add something relevent

RuR
  • RuR

prefix or suffix?

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

65Hzsnw.png

5LAKBjD.png

AsVMbDn.png

RyZ8g9O.png

eaenTSB.png

Slide4.jpg

and seeing that there are full lunar cycles and star constellations.

Edit: btw the article here is OLD... so im trying to dig up more upto date info in this

LOL no kidding. They talk about the Mayan 2012 apocalypse at the end of it. We all know how that turned out. I'm still convinced its because Indy got all the Crystal Skulls back to the Mayan temple just in time to stop the end of the world =P

... Sorry. I really didn't mean to bring that movie back up. I know it left scars on a lot of folks.

yeah i know its about the mayan 2012 thing but the thing i got out of it was that these circles and lines can be translated into dates and therefore might be use full. i have how ever not been able to figure out how they translated them into dates. just the fact that they did. but im figureing this is a dead trail. because if they did make it like this. then there are 5 dates ?

so im trying other leads i have found. btw there more of these "glyphs" on the alien silos near Mt. Chilliad but last night when i found some good pictures my social club was down so i couldn't  upload it. so ill try again later. and they look like the ones posted earlier on the hood of the car that picture was however hard to read them of.

RuR
  • RuR

prefix or suffix?

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

also there is some info on polor fields and reading them that also looks similar

"crop circle language"

"crop circle alphabet"

"circular cipher"

well that cipher looks close and could mean that this is some kind of words or letters. why not tweet/mail that site to take up these from the game. would be great having them work on it. any twitter guys here who would ask them ? 

cyaninternetdog
  • cyaninternetdog

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

http://epsilonism.blogspot.co.uk/  interesting stuff this, sure its a R* page and not a fanpage, might be some clues in here.

• CAPZlock likes this

CAPZlock
  • CAPZlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

http://epsilonism.blogspot.co.uk/  interesting stuff this, sure its a R* page and not a fanpage, might be some clues in here.

Go away Brian. R* already corrected that there are only 10 epsilon tracts.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

not related but it reminds me alot of the futurama letters

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

"crop circle language"

"crop circle alphabet"

"circular cipher"

well that cipher looks close and could mean that this is some kind of words or letters. why not tweet/mail that site to take up these from the game. would be great having them work on it. any twitter guys here who would ask them ? 

we are working on it as this is being typed

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

My theories, directly copied from my account on another thread, currently on 58 pages. THREE simple theories here WITH EVIDENCE

ONE: VERY LIKELY.

When looking at the glyphs seen on the face of mount chiliad, two stick out, because they remain unsolved. There’s a UFO with a beam coming out of it, and there’s half a UFO, possibly worn away by the weather. It’s only when you put these two glyphs together that they make any sense. The half-UFO wasn’t corroded by the weather. It’s in fact the only clue we have to say ‘hologram.’

As it’s proven that the chiliad UFO is just that, the other glyph reveals a startling truth. The chiliad UFO is a decoy… from a REAL ONE. The reason we haven’t found any new clues is because the one we’re looking for so intently has been right where we began since the start. Wherever there’s been a red eye, we’ve seen a UFO, correct? NOT a hologram, an actual, solid UFO. So here’s the thing… why haven’t we found it? Quite simply, we haven’t been looking. After seeing the hologram, everyone celebrates. ‘Woohoo, we found the Chiliad clue. Let’s move on.’

Even the fact it’s a hologram disinterests people. There’s also the fact that the location is thoroughly wrong. The chiliad UFO does not appear over the cable car stop; it’s off to the side, lined up with the viewing platform. This should, in theory, also be visible from the Galileo observatory; We can see the observatory from the platform, so why not the other way around?! But we can’t see it from there, because like the symbol, the hologram is only half a UFO, generated in the direction of the platform.

Most importantly, the UFO shown looks quite low, right? IT ISN’T. going from the sheer height of mount chiliad the damned thing is at least 100ft in the air. Therefore, we either call Rockstar’s own mural wrong, or we figure out the right answer. Someone, anyone, get airborne and start looking, WHILE THE HOLOGRAM IS UP.

Here's the mural again so you can see what I mean...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/0ohz06P.png&imgrefurl=http://gtaforums.com/topic/603946-decoding-the-mount-chiliad-mural/&h=527&w=876&sz=78&tbnid=Ek7USHxjCymwTM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=150&zoom=1&usg=__KL74hOp4z_tvCqkUjxPIDpcxSEk=&docid=xbUm5uuCL3UmpM&sa=X&ei=9gpcUuHcEeGm0QWriYHQBQ&ved=0CEgQ9QEwAw

TWO: LESS LIKELY

The UFO isn’t a hologram. Simply, it has a cloaking device. As we approach, it activates. This means that the UFO is always there, and if we find the direct location of the damned thing it’ll be solid like all the rest.

THREE: QUITE LIKELY

The hologram is being generated from the observatory, hence why it falls in the exact opposite direction and is therefore visible only from the mountain. We then need an explanation for the beam glyph. This is why I genuinely believe theory one is true.

RuR
  • RuR

prefix or suffix?

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by RuR, 17 October 2013 - 07:54 PM.

My theories, directly copied from my account on another thread, currently on 58 pages. THREE simple theories here WITH EVIDENCE

ONE: VERY LIKELY.

When looking at the glyphs seen on the face of mount chiliad, two stick out, because they remain unsolved. There’s a UFO with a beam coming out of it, and there’s half a UFO, possibly worn away by the weather. It’s only when you put these two glyphs together that they make any sense. The half-UFO wasn’t corroded by the weather. It’s in fact the only clue we have to say ‘hologram.’

As it’s proven that the chiliad UFO is just that, the other glyph reveals a startling truth. The chiliad UFO is a decoy… from a REAL ONE. The reason we haven’t found any new clues is because the one we’re looking for so intently has been right where we began since the start. Wherever there’s been a red eye, we’ve seen a UFO, correct? NOT a hologram, an actual, solid UFO. So here’s the thing… why haven’t we found it? Quite simply, we haven’t been looking. After seeing the hologram, everyone celebrates. ‘Woohoo, we found the Chiliad clue. Let’s move on.’

Even the fact it’s a hologram disinterests people. There’s also the fact that the location is thoroughly wrong. The chiliad UFO does not appear over the cable car stop; it’s off to the side, lined up with the viewing platform. This should, in theory, also be visible from the Galileo observatory; We can see the observatory from the platform, so why not the other way around?! But we can’t see it from there, because like the symbol, the hologram is only half a UFO, generated in the direction of the platform.

Most importantly, the UFO shown looks quite low, right? IT ISN’T. going from the sheer height of mount chiliad the damned thing is at least 100ft in the air. Therefore, we either call Rockstar’s own mural wrong, or we figure out the right answer. Someone, anyone, get airborne and start looking, WHILE THE HOLOGRAM IS UP.

Here's the mural again so you can see what I mean...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/0ohz06P.png&imgrefurl=http://gtaforums.com/topic/603946-decoding-the-mount-chiliad-mural/&h=527&w=876&sz=78&tbnid=Ek7USHxjCymwTM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=150&zoom=1&usg=__KL74hOp4z_tvCqkUjxPIDpcxSEk=&docid=xbUm5uuCL3UmpM&sa=X&ei=9gpcUuHcEeGm0QWriYHQBQ&ved=0CEgQ9QEwAw

TWO: LESS LIKELY

The UFO isn’t a hologram. Simply, it has a cloaking device. As we approach, it activates. This means that the UFO is always there, and if we find the direct location of the damned thing it’ll be solid like all the rest.

THREE: QUITE LIKELY

The hologram is being generated from the observatory, hence why it falls in the exact opposite direction and is therefore visible only from the mountain. We then need an explanation for the beam glyph. This is why I genuinely believe theory one is true.

well to all of this there's no mention of the UFO over Fort Z? that UFO is unik and very very different from the hologram and the one above the "Welcome Aliens/Wow signal" area.. plus nearing any of the UFO your heli/plane you will be shutdown and fall. but not near Mt. Chilliad ufo. so that makes me think its a holo and not a real ufo.. and the ufo over Fort Z, its emitting green light at the middle of the night and thats makes it even more unik than the rest. so for me, i belive that ufo to be the only "Real" ufo ingame. but i don't know how to make more out of this, the light even goes down onto a bunker with a elevator so im guessing theres something down there. but ??????

ive wondered if i should place my char there make him run forward into the elevator and just leave him there all night(rubber band on L. and a IRL night).. and if theres any point of the night where all conditions are perfect (moon/time/day) he might be inside when i go back in the morning. but honestly i dont think that will help.

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Haha! Here we go again indeed! It amazes me how fired up everyone on the forums gets over alien conspiracy. Very cool though and a refreshing departure from the usual flaming about the game being awesome or sucking royally.

To semi chime in on this. I was thinking last night, the next game ought to be a GTAV scale version of Las Venturas, set in the mid to late 70's. It'd be cool to expand on the desert area, with more drugs, hippies, and alien conspiracy. Past that the game would basically follow a theme from the likes of the movie Casino. Cool no?

klarax
  • klarax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

posted this in another thread, but worth putting here as its related :

Looking further into a post by someone i did more research into these alien numbers, and i came across something pretty interresting and thought i'd share.

Below are 2 images, (one a gif on how to read the symbols) relating to the alien text around the hippy camp. I am in work and don't have time to try and translate the text in the hippy camp with these numbers.

[How it works: Numbers that are connected are joined with a line. ]

Im thinking, if these do co-ordinates or something.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Klarax

EDIT:
[link to original site: http://blog.tokyofla...-alien-symbols/]

tf6QpXG.jpg
t5XquYj.gif

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

you look at the links we have?

We have some really interesting stuff to see.

We are waiting on site admins to contact us in regards to a cipher and a UFO expert-ish to analyze the markings...

in fact

Thank you for bumping this...

It reminded me to resend emails.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users