There is no jetpack.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Minion

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

It baffles me how primitive sign language they use, being so superb compared to human.
That's probably the reason for their hostility, lack of communication skills.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

It baffles me how primitive sign language they use, being so superb compared to human.
That's probably the reason for their hostility, lack of communication skills.

Leave the French alone :)

Has anyone noticed how the symbols look reminscent of the circular water/sewage treatment facility that is randomly placed next to Fort Zancudo?

• Grumbledore and themutedtrumpet like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

looking at wikipedia its clear that one symbol is the sun.

I like the eclipse idea on the symbols...

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

0_0.jpg

dude

0_0.jpg

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

Also of note, alchemical symbols as seen on this page:

http://en.m.wikipedi...hemical_symbols

There's the same sun symbol as used in astrology. Check out the sections for "Seven planetary metals" where you'll find the sun symbol and also the section "Mundane metals" where you'll find the symbol for Platinum is very similar to the sun, but a lot smaller. It has another symbol that is a crescent moon.

Furthermore, astronomical symbols seem to have similarities also:

http://en.m.wikipedi...nomical_symbols

Look at the symbols in the sections for "Symbols for the Sun and Moon" and "Other Symbols", specifically the symbols for "opposition" and "conjunction".

all this seems close, but not exactly what we're looking for, but it may be of use nonetheless ...

when searching for kabbalistic symbols and symbols or charts of chakras, I found this a few interesting images:

http://philosophersw...chakrachart.jpg

http://www.kimnoble....6 001 tuned.jpg

anyways, that's all I have for now ... uhm, sorry for not embedding the images, but I prefer small posts :)

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

lets see what google says about it.

there is to many...

https://www.google.n...ficial&tbm=isch

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Has anyone noticed how the symbols look reminscent of the circular water/sewage treatment facility that is randomly placed next to Fort Zancudo?

maybe this helps?

Fort_Zancudo_satellit.png

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Here's a texture from the space docker:

Hp96jJi.png

Jetpack textures available?

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Minion

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Circle with a dot in middle is Sun in many old, pagan beliefs.
But I lean more towards some diagram here.

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

As each of these pictures have parts that the other doesn't, maybe there are more of them about the world, and, if you combine them it will produce a useful document!

Anyone got ninja photoshop skills to try?

0_0.jpg

dude

0_0.jpg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

maybe this helps?

Fort_Zancudo_satellit.png

It's kind of grasping at straws, but those roads at the top rightish side of the base, you have a flat part at the top then it angles very smoothly and quickly down one side.  The other side it goes down a bit, plateaus and then carries down.  It's a little bit like the outline on the Mt Chiliad mural.

I would like to see an overlay of the mural on this image.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

And here we go again... Guys! I saw a round rock in the desert, maybe theres a jetpack under it!

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

And here we go again... Guys! I saw a round rock in the desert, maybe theres a jetpack under it!

Where is it located?!

• vince91 likes this

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

ahh my mistake, the alien writing / pictures :

http://socialclub.ro...h7U6cmNtQ6Cq45A

http://socialclub.ro...1d0OlgYGWoRV0xg

is already combined in game and available to see

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Someone probably created a custom font. This one looks simple. Probably took whoever less than an hour. Don't be looking for real life font representations. 

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

It's kind of grasping at straws, but those roads at the top rightish side of the base, you have a flat part at the top then it angles very smoothly and quickly down one side.  The other side it goes down a bit, plateaus and then carries down.  It's a little bit like the outline on the Mt Chiliad mural.

kinda like so? Sorry for the quality, but I'm at work and don't have a whole lot of time ...

I don't think it fits. If I mirror the mural horizontally it fits a little better, but still not in a way that makes much sense ... But back to those tanks you mentioned, they do kinda like the alien script.

zlc7aL8.jpg

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

ahh my mistake, the alien writing / pictures :

http://socialclub.ro...h7U6cmNtQ6Cq45A

http://socialclub.ro...1d0OlgYGWoRV0xg

is already combined in game and available to see

nice! so this version is the same as i posted but more complete. if you look at the one Anevilvet found, the symbols are the same but it has some differences. one of the fingers looks less pointy, the head has a different shape and the   ehr... penor.. ,or whatever that is , is smaller. the symbols are still round so it's not vertically streched i think..

probably has nothing do do with the mysteries then but still cool

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by TenEightyOne, 11 October 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Been searching through common crop circle designs and alien fonts, none of which seem to match. Some get close, though.

And looking at these photos, it seems that even if it were a language, a lot of it says the same thing, it repeats.

There seems to only be five "letters". The rest are the same thing just upside down.

I'd be tempted to classify those as "words" rather then "letters". That gets me no nearer to guessing what they mean, of course :)

EDIT: Although... this being Rockstar... it could be a Mexican joke. Remember Mexicans on Tandem and Mexican Peeing In a Bucket? Look again ;)

• CanOdope likes this

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Could they possibly be sun/moon positions?

This was my first thought as well. My friend and I ran across those silo's and were thinking they were phases of the moon.

In some other speculation threads there has been talk of something strange when the Moon and Sun are visible in the sky at the same time.

If you think in this direction you may figure something out. I have no idea though.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

kinda like so? Sorry for the quality, but I'm at work and don't have a whole lot of time ...

I don't think it fits. If I mirror the mural horizontally it fits a little better, but still not in a way that makes much sense ... But back to those tanks you mentioned, they do kinda like the alien script.

zlc7aL8.jpg

Great work but I actually meant the other way.  That curved road on the right (the road that leads in over the bridge from the memorials) would be the more corved slope of the mountain, so the overlay would be much smaller.

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Don't forget, you can control where the lighthouse becon points at night.maybe has to be pointed in a certin direction during all this. could any of the symboles represent a light house or beacon?

• vince91 likes this

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Don't forget, you can control where the lighthouse becon points at night.maybe has to be pointed in a certin direction during all this. could any of the symboles represent a light house or beacon?

wait..   you can control that?

interesting..

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Great work but I actually meant the other way.  That curved road on the right (the road that leads in over the bridge from the memorials) would be the more corved slope of the mountain, so the overlay would be much smaller.

Not sure what you mean. Are we talking about the dirt road on the far right? Or the main road to just to the left of it, that leads to the forts entrance?

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Here's a texture from the space docker:

Hp96jJi.png

Anyone else see the red X with a box around it in the top left of these textures?
Maybe the X's are unlockables not locations on the map?

I know we supposedly have R* confirming its just an unlockable but who really knows if those posts were real?
Would be ridiculously easy to modify the images that were posted "from R*"

Just my 2 cents...

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Not sure what you mean. Are we talking about the dirt road on the far right? Or the main road to just to the left of it, that leads to the forts entrance?

The tarmacced road

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by vince91, 11 October 2013 - 03:00 PM.

http://tiny.cc/23cAgnM «« i reposted this link for the new visitors that just came to this forum

Spoiler

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Are you people serious? You want to try and translate a made up language?

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Are you people serious? You want to try and translate a made up language?

Yup! We certainly do want to translate what seems to be a clue.

you could help if you like, otherwise..you have your answer.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 11 October 2013 - 03:35 PM.

The tarmacced road

Hello again! Time to add another thread to my following list Mr. Evil.

I know exactly what you mean. I saw it the moment you pointed it out.

k37vyu.jpg

It's a dud though as expected.

Having said that, I also want to point out to any potential theorists, to take overlaying the mural with a grain of salt.

You can link it up with virtually anything and make it seem like you're on to something.

Here's an example that I just did:
2mnryh4.jpg

Note that a ton of roads line up and several of the X symbols are on key areas within the base?

Just be wary before any of you start overlaying it on random things thinking you've found gold, heh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users