Photo

Uncalculated Risk (Dom's Last Mission) won't unlock

43 replies to this topic
Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Not sure if this will work but it might be worth a try.

When I was working on my 100% -- I was doing street races and I found when doing the last street race that it would not "complete" if I failed it and used the "retry"-- the check mark would appear on my map but the stats and social club would not show it as completed-- I had to pass from a fresh reload to get it to register.

It is possible that this is occurring with the jumps too (although I am relatively certain in my case that I "retried" at least a couple of them).

Anyway-- it might be worth a try-- just go up to each one and do a quick save before trying them again.

I would make sure I don't miss any of the "checkpoints" also.... perhaps that's hanging you up.

Anyway-- just throwing this stuff out there-- hopefully something makes it pop up for you... this has got to be frustrating..... I'm at 96% myself with just Triathalon, knife flights, under bridges, & 5 jumps left for 100%--- 

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

One of the latest theories is that if Dom missed the jump in your game from the Maize Bank to the truck (as the game lets you finish the mission even if he does) then the game forgets Dom exists and won't let us do the last mission. I hope it's something they can fix. Cause Dom missed the truck in my game A LONG time ago.  :(

Would redoing the Maze bank jump correct this (if this was the problem)?
Nope, it only saves the medals.

screech95
  • screech95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Turns out you'll be kicking yourself if you only save on one slot

geomason
  • geomason

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

I got the call from DOM playing online so I switched to single player mode and D? appeared, how strange is that?

But hey - I've finished the game.

Bigfella1469
  • Bigfella1469

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

After trying every solution mentioned with no luck the final Dom jump finally appeared after days of waiting.. Funny enough just like the above comment it appeared as I was playing online.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Very weird-- single player stuff carrying over to GTAO.

josephandjames
  • josephandjames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I don't have xbox live so anyone know a fix?

h4mza
  • h4mza

Get Every Dolla'

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Tried that online trick and still not working for me

z2k
  • z2k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

i'm now at 100% but i didn't get the CAREER CRIMINAL achievement and i didn't get the last one  mission can anyone help out please

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by Spuds725, 12 November 2013 - 05:48 PM.

This is getting rediculous--- hearing of people  not getting trophies/achievements not popping up now-- (you are not the only one)-- You literally have to maintain multiple save slots and TURN OFF YOUR AUTO SAVE-- especially if you are not going to keep multiple save slots--- so the game doesn't overwrite your save file with a new save where you didn't get your achievement/trophy--- most likely your only option is to reload an earlier save.

If you don't get a trophy/achievement when you should-- DO NOT SAVE the game or at least save in a different slot.

livetilludie
  • livetilludie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'm also sitting at 99.5%, I've done everything suggested in this forum. The new save slot and switch to online did not work, replayed maze bank jump got gold, still nothing!. I even tried that crazy Micheal scuba gear drive all the way to the dam idea! lol. I've completed everything there is to do but a few remaining random events (33 done) and 2 remaining arms traffic runs. I'd sell my left nut to see a "1" appear on Franklin's manly pecks!. I can not believe this issue is still not addressed by Rockstar!. Bad form!. There is no way in hell I am going to load my 84% save and do all that crap again. I'd rather film myself taking a dump on the GTA 5 game disc and mail it to R*!. I'm soo choked that I feel like getting 5 stars from rampaging out front of the Rockstar building! :miranda:  Fix this issue already! Please!! :panic:

• jameznash likes this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:03 PM

How did everyone go with this? I've tried everything everyone has suggested and can't get 6 of my Strangers and Freaks missions to show up and for some reason even though I've done 20, it still says I've only done 19 of 20 for 100% completion :(

Also missing stacks of random events and have never had a call for a private cab fare. ARRRRGH!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

You have to do specific strangers and freaks missions (ones pertaining to Franklin)-- for 100% (see checklist in my sig)--- Most people with bugs are missing Tonya's last one, or Dom's last one.

Lots of people having issues with the private cab fare also... thankfully that is not required for 100%-- however it is required for the trophy/achievement if you are going for platinum.

If all else fails-- start a new game, play up through friends reunited and save-- then have franklin purchase cab company-- save in new slot and

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

I am still stuck on this as well.

Tried everything and got nothing.

Contact R* and put your point across. They might start looking at fixing it instead of DLC for online. FIX THE GAME FIRST BEFORE ADDING NEW CONTENT.
  • Sangers and Zorvaine like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users