Photo

Include 4 minute smoke/bathroom/drink break

71 replies to this topic
GapingAngus
  • GapingAngus

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Piss is a bottle like I do.  Problem solved.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Just do what I do.  Yell YOLO into the mic and then leave.  If you find a good hiding spot you won't die.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Just do what I do.  Yell YOLO into the mic and then leave.  If you find a good hiding spot you won't die.

Anyone that says YOLO should be put down.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Yeah when we are all online doing races and such we just back out to a private free roam for our 5-10 min breaks....

I understand but what if you get a great random group and none of them are friends or crew members if you go back out you have no chance of getting rematched with them especially since the game wont dump you all in the same freemode

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Egoloss, I see you understand sarcasm.

JoeErvingRoG
  • JoeErvingRoG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

yeah a great random group is hard to stay with... and hard to find lol.  Just have to take a bad round if you have to stay with the random groups...

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

I keep a drink topped up by my side and I have my cigs on me when I play. Although, admittedly I end up with ash everywhere lol. I just always go back to free roam and go into my apartment when I need the toilet and then just find a new game with new people.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

I keep a drink topped up by my side and I have my cigs on me when I play. Although, admittedly I end up with ash everywhere lol. I just always go back to free roam and go into my apartment when I need the toilet and then just find a new game with new people.

Some people do not smoke in the house especially if the missus has a fit over it

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:05 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 11 October 2013 - 04:05 PM.

a bathroom break vote would be good, or you could ask the host to hold off on starting the game

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

If the host holds off starting the game there is a timer and you only have like 60 seconds I think. Maybe its 90.

This happens to me all the time and is still happening,

Whenever we get a good group going for a couple hours with the same people I need to run off and go to the bathroom or get a drink and if I get out of the group I cant find these players anymore and often times nicknames are unusual or have lots of numbers or something in them so you cant remember to add them to friends list.

I'm just saying to put it as a vote down by replay, refresh, and freemode so if everyone votes for it there is a quick break and everyone can go do what they need to do and get back in the same mode.

Tobias_Rieper
  • Tobias_Rieper

Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Just have the host turn off matchmaking between games. It disables the automatic countdown.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by theadmiral, 14 October 2013 - 02:10 AM.

Just have the host turn off matchmaking between games. It disables the automatic countdown.

I think that only works if you invited only your friends to begin with. And also im not always the host and the host doesn't always understand english

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users