Photo

Include 4 minute smoke/bathroom/drink break

71 replies to this topic
VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Have you thought about maybe just leaving the game for a few minutes, then go back? If your whole group is doing it whats the issue? Seems it would be a real annoyance when assholes started voting to in essence extend the 'load' time. People have been complaining about the load times of games for years and you're actually suggesting it might be a good idea to program an artificially long delay between games?

Because if you do this you all come back dead in a survival mode or mess up your times in a race

But what if you actually leave the game. Like the lobby entirely. Then just everyone get back together in a lobby when you're done with your piss, or sandwich making, or whatever.

Have you thought about maybe just leaving the game for a few minutes, then go back? If your whole group is doing it whats the issue? Seems it would be a real annoyance when assholes started voting to in essence extend the 'load' time. People have been complaining about the load times of games for years and you're actually suggesting it might be a good idea to program an artificially long delay between games?

It would be a fixed time and only happen if the majority vote for it to happen.

The majority of the people in random games are assholes.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Because if you do this you all come back dead in a survival mode or mess up your times in a race

But what if you actually leave the game. Like the lobby entirely. Then just everyone get back together in a lobby when you're done with your piss, or sandwich making, or whatever.

It would be a fixed time and only happen if the majority vote for it to happen.

The majority of the people in random games are assholes.

Yeah that's what you have to do, leave your game to freemode, do your thing, and reinvite everyone but the invite system is sh*t and half the time you get some rando from your friends mothers sisters crew before the person you intended

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Sorry, don't expect R* to cater to survival players with weak bladders and drug addictions

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yeah that's what you have to do, leave your game to freemode, do your thing, and reinvite everyone but the invite system is sh*t and half the time you get some rando from your friends mothers sisters crew before the person you intended

Yeah. That's all you have to do. Is it that big of a deal if some random just opos in? And can't you just all be in an invite only freeworld, then when you need a break, vote for freeworld. When everyone's done everyone goes back into the playlist. The loading to do all of that is only like 30 seconds. You want a 4 minute break, but not a 4 minute 30 second break? Ah whatever. Sorry guys I'm stoned an in an argumentative mood. It don't matter.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Yeah. That's all you have to do. Is it that big of a deal if some random just opos in? And can't you just all be in an invite only freeworld, then when you need a break, vote for freeworld. When everyone's done everyone goes back into the playlist. The loading to do all of that is only like 30 seconds. You want a 4 minute break, but not a 4 minute 30 second break? Ah whatever. Sorry guys I'm stoned an in an argumentative mood. It don't matter.

The whole point is to keep the same group you have mate.

Please read this when you are not high to comprehend it and for now stick to

JbSa5w.gif

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

The whole point is to keep the same group you have mate.

Please read this when you are not high to comprehend it and for now stick to

JbSa5w.gif

Lol oh no I comprehend it fine. I just disagree entirely. Respectfully.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

I think most people probably would like this

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

I think most people probably would like this

https://i.chzbgr.com...9936/h9F3D3410/

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

I know why you're pro-France now.....

Americans and Brits don't want "smoke breaks" because we don't want f*ckING cancer!!!!!

Americans and Brits don't want "Beer Breaks" because we have mini-fridges in our rooms!!!! - Includes all drinks

Americans and Brits don't want "Bathroom breaks" because we aren't little girls and are to fast to call it a break!!!!!

Bye 

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

dfiY7.gif

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

If  we are talking survival matches then just end it head to free roam for a bit, do your doings then start it up again thats what we do. You can to the survival locations whenever you want.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Americans and Brits don't want "smoke breaks" because we don't want f*ckING cancer!!!!!

Americans and Brits don't want "Beer Breaks" because we have mini-fridges in our rooms!!!! - Includes all drinks

Americans and Brits don't want "Bathroom breaks" because we aren't little girls and are to fast to call it a break!!!!!

Bye 

go-home-youre-drunk.jpg

• Detained likes this

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by KaptainMyke, 11 October 2013 - 02:30 AM.

In survival missions, I do my banking on the phone making deposits from a previous run in a corner.  It's safer than free roam.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Get a decent electronic cigarette if you want to 'smoke' without interruption.  I'm vaping hard between each wave :)

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Get a decent electronic cigarette if you want to 'smoke' without interruption.  I'm vaping hard between each wave :)

denzel-smoking.gif

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

hell no. most jobs don't even take 4 minutes. besides, there is plenty of time in between rounds as it is; I would estimate 2 minutes. 

Estimate what? You have any idea what you're trying to say?

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

That run-on sentence just gave me type-2 diabetes.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Nothing wrong with the OP's Idea, why not Implement that? sounds easy enough and it doesn't hurt anyone.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

tumblr_lzi54pmRXC1rn95k2o1_500.gif

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

If you have the runs, this idea probably wouldn't help.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's called a sh*t bucket noob. Get on my level.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Driver of cars

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I like how this thread started out pointless and I saw it as such until I was enraged by all the sanctimonious dicks calling OP a junkie because he smokes. Go f*ck yourself. Poke the holier-than-thou attitude up your sh*tpipe.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Wear a diaper.

you mean wear an astronaut diaper....

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Include 4 minute smoke/bathroom/drink break

How in the hell do you manage to smoke, use the bathroom, and get a drink in four minutes?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Guys I said 5 times I don't even smoke

The break is for you to do whatever you want, smoke, pee, drink, make a sandwich, meditate, whatever I was just listing common reasons why someone might take a break

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Bye 

I don't want to be rude but being able to go to the bathroom really fast is not something to brag about it is definitively tied to how long you are in the pants so maybe in 5 or 10 years when you mature you will understand where we are coming from

This is a global problem not just americans or French or brits any real man cannot empty a full bladder in 30 seconds only children can

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Bye 

I don't want to be rude but being able to go to the bathroom really fast is not something to brag about it is definitively tied to how long you are in the pants so maybe in 5 or 10 years when you mature you will understand where we are coming from

This is a global problem not just americans or French or brits any real man cannot empty a full bladder in 30 seconds only children can

When I was 4 years old it took me 4 minutes, bitch!!!!!!!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Bye 

When I was 4 years old it took me 4 minutes, bitch!!!!!!!

Abusive

JoeErvingRoG
  • JoeErvingRoG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Yeah when we are all online doing races and such we just back out to a private free roam for our 5-10 min breaks....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users