Include 4 minute smoke/bathroom/drink break

71 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

In the in game voting menu so when we've got a good group and are going for a few hours we don't have to run to the bathroom and force out a piss so by the time we get back wave 1 of survival is already started and im dead anyone with me?

• KaptainMyke likes this

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Some times the explosions make my controller rumble and it gives me a chubby. I'd like a 2 or 3 minute break to rub one out.
  • chainsoar, carlwinslo84, KaptainMyke and 1 other like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Some times the explosions make my controller rumble and it gives me a chubby. I'd like a 2 or 3 minute break to rub one out.

You can use the 4 minutes any way you like naturally sorry for not clarifying that. I was just listing a few common scenarios. We could even let the radio music play during the interval or sh ow some replays or something

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

In the in game voting menu so when we've got a good group and are going for a few hours we don't have to run to the bathroom and force out a piss so by the time we get back wave 1 of survival is already started and im dead anyone with me?

or you could just plan better

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Wear a diaper.
  • GTAhole and CheaterMcCheat like this

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

hell no. most jobs don't even take 4 minutes. besides, there is plenty of time in between rounds as it is; I would estimate 2 minutes. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

You guys haven't ever ran back to back survival obviously where you go to wave 9 or 10 each time!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

You definitely don't have enough time to smoke or make a sandwich.

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

You made me cry with laughter.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Sorry, don't expect R* to cater to survival players with weak bladders and drug addictions

• KaptainMyke likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

Sorry, don't expect R* to cater to survival players with weak bladders and drug addictions

I think it is reasonable to take a piss once in 4 hours or so and we shouldn't have to go to freemode to do it in peace

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

I understand why you would like a little longer for a piss break or drink break but i dont smoke so f*ck the smoke breaks. Not my fault various people smoke that is your problem.

igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Here's an idea, tell your crew you need a break!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

I understand why you would like a little longer for a piss break or drink break but i dont smoke so f*ck the smoke breaks. Not my fault various people smoke that is your problem.

You can use the 4 minutes in any way you s ee fit and it only happens if everyone votes for it, you don't have to smoke. I don't smoke but I do drink things and eat things and use the bathroom

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Here's an idea, tell your crew you need a break!

You cant because everyone would have to go to freemode then immediately join back up just because you had to take a piss.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

I think it is reasonable to take a piss once in 4 hours or so and we shouldn't have to go to freemode to do it in peace

There is already plenty of time. After round continue screen takes ~ 10 seconds, voting screen takes a minute, inviting/joining screen takes a minute if host doesn't start early, and then the pre match customization screen takes another 30 seconds to a minute. These numbers are just off the top of my head and I'm not sure if they're correct, but I am sure that there is plenty of time to go the bathroom. The current system is definitely best for the majority of players. During your 4 hour play session, why would you want to have to wait an extra 4 minutes between each round?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

You do know it's actually better for your health to take regular breaks while gaming, right?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

There is already plenty of time. After round continue screen takes ~ 10 seconds, voting screen takes a minute, inviting/joining screen takes a minute if host doesn't start early, and then the pre match customization screen takes another 30 seconds to a minute. These numbers are just off the top of my head and I'm not sure if they're correct, but I am sure that there is plenty of time to go the bathroom. The current system is definitely best for the majority of players. During your 4 hour play session, why would you want to have to wait an extra 4 minutes between each round?

Plenty of time to take a piss? Not a chance mate at least not if you have to go like I go.

I thought this was a great idea but if everyone hates it just forget it. You guys all must be very young or something because people a bit longer in the pants it takes more than 30 seconds to empty your bladder

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

And im not saying make it between EVERY MATCH. Just put an option down by refresh so if everyone wants to, you can.

FearTheAmish
  • FearTheAmish

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

i agree to this especially if you are doing alot of surivor or races it gets kinda nuts trying to sneak smokes/piss's

• theadmiral likes this

dwallen
  • dwallen

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

You do know it's actually better for your health to take regular breaks while gaming, right?

We're gamers... we don't do healthy! Energy drinks and potato chips! I would agree with you on the bathroom/smoke/drink/rub one out? break. I think its a great thing to implement. Some times a good group of gamers that get along and play well together is hard to come by...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

We're gamers... we don't do healthy! Energy drinks and potato chips! I would agree with you on the bathroom/smoke/drink/rub one out? break. I think its a great thing to implement. Some times a good group of gamers that get along and play well together is hard to come by...

Exactly and if the group doesn't want to take a break and only one guy votes for it you wont have to. I just mean to hop on mic and say "Hey guys, quick break?" and everyone votes and we can all go do whatever we need to do and get back in the game same group

• Rodgerzzz likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Exactly and if the group doesn't want to take a break and only one guy votes for it you wont have to. I just mean to hop on mic and say "Hey guys, quick break?" and everyone votes and we can all go do whatever we need to do and get back in the game same group

Yeah, this really should be implemented at some stage.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

My PS3 controller is recognized anywhere around the house by the console. I usually take the controller into the toilet while I'm taking a dump, otherwise I am wasting precious experience gaining time. That or I take a dump on the floorboards to save time.

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

Whoa whoa....slow down professor math m.d. I'm going to get with my accountant and run the numbers. I'll get back to you rain man.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Whoa whoa....slow down professor math m.d. I'm going to get with my accountant and run the numbers. I'll get back to you rain man.

The thing is he's just wrong, just now I ran at the end of a survival to try to take a piss and I went as fast as I could but when I got back I missed the ammo purchase screen and wave 1 was already starting its pretty inconvenient because I uset he pump action shotgun in survival and without that ammo I suck

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Have you thought about maybe just leaving the game for a few minutes, then go back? If your whole group is doing it whats the issue? Seems it would be a real annoyance when assholes started voting to in essence extend the 'load' time. People have been complaining about the load times of games for years and you're actually suggesting it might be a good idea to program an artificially long delay between games?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Have you thought about maybe just leaving the game for a few minutes, then go back? If your whole group is doing it whats the issue? Seems it would be a real annoyance when assholes started voting to in essence extend the 'load' time. People have been complaining about the load times of games for years and you're actually suggesting it might be a good idea to program an artificially long delay between games?

Because if you do this you all come back dead in a survival mode or mess up your times in a race

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

It would be a fixed time and only happen if the majority vote for it to happen.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

It would be a fixed time and only happen if the majority vote for it to happen.

Isnt it funny how people keep ignoring points/clarifications that have been made like 4 times already? (forced loading time)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users