Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official search for obey Tailgater thread.

929 replies to this topic
benatx
  • benatx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Hello eveyone! i am very interested in finding one, and tried for hours to find one, however I already completed the simeon mission not realizing it was necessary... can someone help me? im on xbox live - ominous512 - do me a solid?

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

AJ:  How do you get the grille only to be a different colour?  Did you respray it black with carbon hood and roof, and then changed the secondary colour so you only really see it on the grille?  Nice anyway!

Yes it's the secondary colour I think? Thanks :)

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

AJ:  How do you get the grille only to be a different colour?  Did you respray it black with carbon hood and roof, and then changed the secondary colour so you only really see it on the grille?  Nice anyway!

Yes it's the secondary colour I think? Thanks :)

Cool, got it!

FeaRLuDD
  • FeaRLuDD

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

still searching for one on xbox send me a message if you have one for me please (x Ludd) 

EcShiftyPowers
  • EcShiftyPowers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

I will pay 50k if someone will get me one or do the mission dupe, really want this car.

Message me on xbox, ECShiftyPowers

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

My friend had the text off simeon so i drove to and from both locations mentioned, my friend was knocking about around where Trevor lives for about a min and one turned up driving around like a mad man he said! SO f*ckING LUCKY!

jr293
  • jr293

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

IVE DECIDED TO UP THE PAYMENT WHO EVER GETS ME A TAILGATER WILL GET 500K CASH MY PSN IS LYRICAL-J I WANT THIS CAR

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Upfront payment and I`ll find you one. If you agree to these terms, send me a private message here. I will ONLY accept full payment upfront. If you believe I am a man of my word, deliver the money. If you don`t, don`t waste my time.

Between me and my lucky friend that found me mine, we can get you one in under an hour, I think / hope. I won`t risk a nobody killing me then run away - too much hassle. A full bank account is just insurance.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Proof of ownership.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

I tried the black dominator trick to no avail. Did find that shafter benz coupe and dually bobcat truck however so i saved 80k and got a rare truck i think.

jr293
  • jr293

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Upfront payment and I`ll find you one. If you agree to these terms, send me a private message here. I will ONLY accept full payment upfront. If you believe I am a man of my word, deliver the money. If you don`t, don`t waste my time.

Between me and my lucky friend that found me mine, we can get you one in under an hour, I think / hope. I won`t risk a nobody killing me then run away - too much hassle. A full bank account is just insurance.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Proof of ownership.

LOL BIGGEST SCAM ATTEMPT EVER ALL U GOTTA DO IS FIND IT ADD ME AND INVITE DEN WE CAN DO BUSINESS

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 October 2013 - 03:54 PM.

I take it you don`t believe me. Good luck finding your car.

From my end, your 500k price is just a lure to kill any honest salesman, then run off with the car. That is why I asked full payment upfront. You want something from me, you will have to give guarantees and your word alone ain`t good enough.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

0_0.jpg

Got mine in the first race against lamar, I have also heard of people picking it up at the golf course when Simeon asks for it.

jr293
  • jr293

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

CLEARLY NOT A LURE CAUSE I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT MONEY WEN IAM SAT ON 36 MILLION CLEARLY U DONT HAVE MUCH OF A BRAIN CELL IAM JUST TRYING TO PAY SOME 1 FOR THERE HARD WORK IN FINDING ME THE 1 CAR I NEED ITS SIMPLE FULL PAYMENT UPFRONT GIVES ME NO INSURANCE CAUSE U CUD JUST DELETE ME AND sh*t DEN LEAVE AND BE RICH FOR FREE

phreakatms
  • phreakatms

Doesn't Post Much

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

I need this car.

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

CLEARLY NOT A LURE CAUSE I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT MONEY WEN IAM SAT ON 36 MILLION CLEARLY U DONT HAVE MUCH OF A BRAIN CELL IAM JUST TRYING TO PAY SOME 1 FOR THERE HARD WORK IN FINDING ME THE 1 CAR I NEED ITS SIMPLE FULL PAYMENT UPFRONT GIVES ME NO INSURANCE CAUSE U CUD JUST DELETE ME AND sh*t DEN LEAVE AND BE RICH FOR FREE

Pics or didn't happen

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

God, is like reading a text from my rachet ass friends that takes a good minute to decipher.

EcShiftyPowers
  • EcShiftyPowers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Anyone who has it on xbox I can dupe easily. I just have to be driving it when the mission ends while you are not in it. When you return to freemode there will be two, 1 of which is uninsured

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

This car is great and all but I prefer the SULTAN RS. Also a sedan & once upgraded to the max this car is a f*cking beast! FAST AS sh*t! ...on the other hand, the TAILGATER gets it's stares from other people here & there lol 

oldak
  • oldak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by oldak, 19 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

Just found my first Tailgater in the Observatory parking lot. In an open lobby, while piloting an Annihilator. 2030 in-game time.

Had been checking the Vespucci Beach parking lot and the golf course regularly for the past couple of days, even with a text from Simeon requesting a Tailgater, with no luck.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Been searching for it after the txt but no luck finding it In any of the known spawn points

Lumibree
  • Lumibree

SHQIPTAR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

as Rockstar f*cked up my friend list, not even my friends could.

So much waste...

It was Playstation Network that caused the problems, not Rockstar. Had the same issue. I restarted the PS3 and it all worked as usual, all friends were back.

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

I once got one from the NPC traffic on the Palomino Freeway, just out of LS. I might go back to check if I can find it again.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 October 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Look, I will try one last time to explain to you.

First and foremost, I don`t deal in cars. I only offered to get you one because 500k is a nice sum for one. 50k is sh*t for 1 - 2 hours worth of trying to get one to spawn and I can make that money faster anyway.

Now, you offered 50k at first. Then offered 500k. 500k is nice, but your "tone" is not too trustworthy for me. Either way, I have the car and you want it and according to your word, willing to pay for it. Thing is, I don`t trust you to take out my garbage, let alone pay me fair and square for the car and not try and shoot me and run with it.

It is up to you to show the money and give the money, since I already have shown you the car in my garage. You can look up my posting history and confirm that is indeed my garage and the 10th spot was actually reserved for an Obey Tailgater - which I got, even if it took me more time than I originally expected.

We do have a trust issue, which is up to you to resolve - I asked full front payment because I don`t like you and the way you are coming as. It is up to you if YOU trust ME to deliver the car. Frankly, I don`t care either way. But you don`t get to call me a scammer without any proof of an actual scam, nor any attempt at any, or any token of ill-will towards anyone. 

I am beginning to think of an old saying now: "The one yelling the loudest is the most guilty one". I wonder why did you call me a scammer to begin with.

Zini827
  • Zini827

Speed Freak

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

I can't find this car. Checked the spawn points with Simeons text and still nothing. :sui:

jr293
  • jr293

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Look, I will do one last try to explain to you.

First and foremost, I don`t deal in cars. I only offered to get you one because 500k is a nice sum for one. 50k is sh*t for 1 - 2 hours worth of trying to get one to spawn and I can make that money faster anyway.

Now, you offered 50k at first. Then offered 500k. 500k is nice, but your "tone" is not too trustworthy for me. Either way, I have the car and you want it and according to your word, willing to pay for it. Thing is, I don`t trust you to take out my garbage, let alone pay me fair and square for the car and not try and shoot me and run with it.

It is up to you to show the money and give the money, since I already have shown you the car in my garage. You can look up my posting history and confirm that is indeed my garage and the 10th spot was actually reserved for an Obey Tailgater - which I got, even if it took me more time than I originally expected.

We do have a trust issue, which is up to you to resolve - I asked full front payment because I don`t like you and the way you are coming as. It is up to you if YOU trust ME to deliver the car. Frankly, I don`t care either way. But you don`t get to call me a scammer without any proof of an actual scam, nor any attempt at any, or any token of ill-will towards anyone. 

I am beginning to think of an old saying now: "The one yelling the loudest is the most guilty one". I wonder why did you call me a scammer to begin with.

its quite simple i dont need 500k not in the slightest i need this car to finish off my collection and me paying all upfront dont give me no guarantee ur not gonna run away with the cash so simple come up with a better solution

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 October 2013 - 08:53 PM.

its quite simple i dont need 500k not in the slightest i need this car to finish off my collection and me paying all upfront dont give me no guarantee ur not gonna run away with the cash so simple come up with a better solution

I don`t need them either. It would have been a nice payment for one - two hours of "work". And I have come with a solution - upfront payment or no car. I am beginning to suspect you want the car for free and trying to talk your way through it. 

Now, feel free to PM me here, on this forum, if you decide to pay the money and trust me to deliver your car, but there won`t be any other deal, as you are even less trustworthy now than you were writing all your text in caps.

Sorry to the OP and the other posters in here for the off topic. I thought I saw a business opportunity. I was wrong. 

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by Camsterguy, 19 October 2013 - 08:59 PM.

I have one on PS3. Message me and I can dupe it for you free.

PSN: CamsterGuy

Well, the Rockstar Servers are down so I'll do it once they're back up.

Banana Duck
  • Banana Duck

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Well I've finally found one! Outside the golf club, but all my upgrades got removed because of cloud lameness, but it does spawn there! Keep the faith!

oldak
  • oldak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by oldak, 19 October 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Just found my first Tailgater in the Observatory parking lot. In an open lobby, while piloting an Annihilator. 2030 in-game time.

Had been checking the Vespucci Beach parking lot and the golf course regularly for the past couple of days, even with a text from Simeon requesting a Tailgater, with no luck.

Damn. I restarted my Playstation, and my Tailgater has disappeared from my garage. I thought the non-saving was just affecting RP/money. Ah well. The search continues.

jr293
  • jr293

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

funny u talk about trust yet ur not willing to work out a better deal den 500k upfront sounds fishy as f*ck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users