Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official search for obey Tailgater thread.

929 replies to this topic
owlboogie
  • owlboogie

Break Yo' Selfies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by owlboogie, 17 December 2013 - 11:26 PM.

I'm holding one on Xbox right now if anyone wants. Gt is same as username.

0_0.jpg

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

PM me if you want it on PS3.  I'll be on tonight 6/1800 ish (GMT-7, MST)

Mine is still unexploded.

PROFESSIONAL BADASS, on 12 Dec 2013 - 7:56 PM, said:

I'M LOOKING FOR THE AUDI BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE

IS THERE ANY WAY TO DUPE IT FOR ME (I'M ON PS3)

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH DUPING METHODS

THANKS

just drive to the golf parking lot in various cars

if it's not there drive away a bit and try again

should be able to get it within minutes.

I tried for days, never any luck.  Finally started a new character, now i have one.

you can actually get it on your other character, but you need a friend for this. (a trustworthy one as well lol)

once you done the race and won it, buy the clothes they tell you to buy, then get your friend to join or invite them to the session, get them to get in the car and hold it for you then swap to your other character, go to that session and take the car back off your friend, dead simple =] 

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

managed to find one about a day or two ago near the golf course, My friend decided to be funny and blow up the newly found car with a tank. Now I guess I'm on the lookout for it once more.

Zack the Folf
  • Zack the Folf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but if you go to Chumash along the GOH, the last house along the highway on the right usually spawns a Tailgater in the driveway in a mostly full lobby, I'll post pics when I get online of the house and spawn spot. If anyone wants one on Xbox, I'd be willing to find and hold one for them, granted that the spawn didn't become super rare within the past 2 weeks or so. PM if interested, Xbox only

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

THANKS

I tried for days, never any luck.  Finally started a new character, now i have one.

you can actually get it on your other character, but you need a friend for this. (a trustworthy one as well lol)

once you done the race and won it, buy the clothes they tell you to buy, then get your friend to join or invite them to the session, get them to get in the car and hold it for you then swap to your other character, go to that session and take the car back off your friend, dead simple =] 

BUUUUT, if you happen to do the first mission with another player, only the winners car appears in the lot afterword.  I had to do it twice to keep the tailgater.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by L5B4LIF3, 18 December 2013 - 04:03 PM.

THANKS

BUUUUT, if you happen to do the first mission with another player, only the winners car appears in the lot afterword.  I had to do it twice to keep the tailgater.

thats why i said after you WIN the race, if you don't win and another player who picked tailgater wins, just steal it off him after the Gerald mission

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

THANKS

thats why i said after you WIN the race, if you don't win and another player who picked tailgater wins, just steal it off him after the Gerald mission

Noted.  I just wanted to make sure that was clear.  Like "replay" to get to Ludendorff, rather than "new game".  Small details that make a big difference, if you lose to Lamar, it's cool.

Zack the Folf
  • Zack the Folf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but if you go to Chumash along the GOH, the last house along the highway on the right usually spawns a Tailgater in the driveway in a mostly full lobby, I'll post pics when I get online of the house and spawn spot. If anyone wants one on Xbox, I'd be willing to find and hold one for them, granted that the spawn didn't become super rare within the past 2 weeks or so. PM if interested, Xbox only

Here are some pics, and I'm actually in an empty lobby with one right now, if someone on Xbox wants it, I'm holding it right now. GT: Zaxter88, message for an invite, if wanted, I can look for more.

House: http://prod.cloud.ro...5dp-uHA/0_0.jpg

View from the driveway: http://prod.cloud.ro...9nD9Zng/0_0.jpg

Spawn point: http://prod.cloud.ro...mH7QZzg/0_0.jpg

• FCR Zac Sonic likes this

Arms Dealer
  • Arms Dealer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm holding one on Xbox right now if anyone wants. Gt is same as username.

Thanks a bunch owlboogie!

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Here are some pics, and I'm actually in an empty lobby with one right now, if someone on Xbox wants it, I'm holding it right now. GT: Zaxter88, message for an invite, if wanted, I can look for more.

I can confirm that this is the ONE. If it's not there, change sessions and look again. It's a definite spawn location.

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

Maybe I'm just really unlucky but been searching for the past 2 hours at that driveway and have found seemingly all spawns there except a tailgater... :/

I Love Bananas
  • I Love Bananas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by I Love Bananas, 19 December 2013 - 04:37 AM.

Same here, found schafter and f620 but no tailgater :/ if any one finds one can u pm me or message me on xbl and hold it. gt:TMG Velocity

IKarmaIPolice
  • IKarmaIPolice

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

I got one in my garage. I could dupe it out for ya on XBL. No biggie. Just hit me up when I'm on.

GT: IKarma IPolice
Capital i before the K and P

Mv6
  • Mv6

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:39 AM Edited by Mv6, 19 December 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Quick clarification. Can u store the tailgater in your garage?

Edit nevernind I found my answer

I found my tailgater as a high priority vehicle down the pacific bluffs highway. Parked by the two convient stores.

Were you able to store it in your garage?

sash2k4plus
  • sash2k4plus

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

hUc2MJX.jpg

I just discovered this beauty in the Golf Course car park. It was my first proper attempt at locating one.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Here is how I found mine:

Solo session;
Simeon Text
Golf course.

It's fat ass was sitting there and I rolled up on it and snatched it quickly.
I'll dupe it for anybody who wants it, just send me a PM. ps. It's fully modded also.
In return I want a Sentinel Convertible. That is all.

Civil_Union
  • Civil_Union

WHUT

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

They spawn up at the observatory.

ThatG
  • ThatG

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Guys, follow these steps please if you want a tailgater

1. Go to that golf place

2. Make your location as last location

3. Keep going from session and session untill you find one

4. You will spawn just outside the parking lot, you have to go in the parking lot if you want them to spawn

GL 

Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

Quick clarification. Can u store the tailgater in your garage?

Edit nevernind I found my answer

I found my tailgater as a high priority vehicle down the pacific bluffs highway. Parked by the two convient stores.

Were you able to store it in your garage?

I got my tailgater yesterday. Found it as high priority vehicle as well. Wasn't able to store it in my garage first, but then went to LSC. There I could fit a tracker and insurance. Tried to store it in my garage again, still couldn't, so left it outside. I left my garage in another vehicle and drove back in immediately. There was the tailgater, sitting in my garage. :)

Dysthymic
  • Dysthymic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Yesterday afternoon I've just seen countless of tailgaters spawn, which was strange since I saw and picked up my very first one 4 days ago. If I come across any i'll drop by again for the ps3.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

I vouch for this. I managed to find one in a invite only session, as well, so a full lobby is just another option. I was driving around in a Fugitive when I had it spawn, so the choice of similar vehicle class might have an effect and increase your chance of having one spawn at that location. Nice find sir :^:

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

I can confirm that this is the ONE. If it's not there, change sessions and look again. It's a definite spawn location.

i also found one there, not first time, had drive up and down, only twice though so doesn't take long. gave a friend since they were after one.

HeavyFuq
  • HeavyFuq

H1pst3R

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

After looking for this car for 3 days straight I finally made it. I decided to try it while driving a sedan car (used the vapid something). Went to the golf course and looked for it, without success. Kept driving into the golf course and back to the parking lot, nothing. So I went to the Vespucci Beach tennis court and oh- what's that? 

6juk.jpg

Finally I have an alternative to my albeit fast, but overused entity 

tl;dr

- to find the tailgater use a sedan and go to the parking lot behind the tennis court (multiple times, if necessary)

Merry X-Mas!!  :santa:

FCR Zac Sonic
  • FCR Zac Sonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Could you guys provide Day/Time stamps to when you found it? Been looking for two days straight. Also, did they do away with the Simeon list? Haven't gotten one since yesterday!

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Could you guys provide Day/Time stamps to when you found it? Been looking for two days straight. Also, did they do away with the Simeon list? Haven't gotten one since yesterday!

Not sure of exact time, but I've seen them twice in the movie studio (sunken blue parking lot) and once at the golf course. All three times mid-day.

FCR Zac Sonic
  • FCR Zac Sonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by FCR Zac Sonic, 20 December 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Thank you @ Zack the Folf!! Found it between 5-6pm on a Friday in this Chumash location driving a Jo-Built. Was getting discouraged driving by for 4 in game hours but it paid off! much thanks!

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

you can find one at night at the boat yard parking lot

HBSanta
  • HBSanta

Pegassi Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

I can't believe how many people are having trouble finding this car.  I have come across it many times and the very first time I got the list from Simeon containing the Tailgater, the car was sitting in the golf course parking lot.  Just keep trying the golf course, it will definitely spawn there especially if you have the text message.

XR3i
  • XR3i

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Wow I don't believe it! Seen this thread and it put me in the mood to hunt for one, so I exited story mode and started an invite only session and marked out Chumash to look for the house and when I exit the start menu the black guy that races around in black cars (mostly sentinel) drives past in the Tailgater. The black dude always drives around in cars on the Simeon list, so I guess I was lucky he chose the Tailgater today lol.

SneakyPenguin91
  • SneakyPenguin91

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Any one currently able to help me with this? (Ps3)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users