Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official search for obey Tailgater thread.

929 replies to this topic
PROFESSIONAL BADASS
  • PROFESSIONAL BADASS

REAL BADASS BRO

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

I'M LOOKING FOR THE AUDI BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE

IS THERE ANY WAY TO DUPE IT FOR ME (I'M ON PS3)

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH DUPING METHODS

THANKS

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

just before the recent patch i found my tailgater at the arena.

I read in the patch release notes they did something to the code of the game in reference to car spawns...I am thinking they ruined it.

at least they didn't take it from me, i still have my tailgater. :lol:

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

I was really hot to fins this car, After i finally got it i was so happy modded it up then spent the evening out doing gang atacks and missions with crew and I was pretty disappointed. 

It really didnt feel out of the ordinary. I still think the Sultan is the funest zip around shoot it up car available, also like the Fugitive. These cars give you a sense of varoom varoom while the tailgater is just pretty generic actually.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

THANKS

If you can wait until this evening, I can dupe it for you.  I'm AlienTwo on PSN.

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by minter66, 12 December 2013 - 08:05 PM.

If you can wait until this evening, I can dupe it for you.  I'm AlienTwo on PSN.

Is the duping ability still around? I thought they patched it.

If not, please add me (Minter66), I'd love to have it.  I'd dupe you my James Bond DB7 or whatever it is.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

If not, please add me (Minter66), I'd love to have it.  I'd dupe you my James Bond DB7 or whatever it is.

I've heard of a new way, it's been "verified" but I have yet to see a you tube video or a lot of discussion, so it would be an experiment. 

I've heard if you pull in to your garage with a buddy outside, have that buddy kill you mid animation, you car will stop, he can grab it, and still spawn in your garage.  I want to try this out to get firsthand proof of its working.

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

I've heard of a new way, it's been "verified" but I have yet to see a you tube video or a lot of discussion, so it would be an experiment. 

I've heard if you pull in to your garage with a buddy outside, have that buddy kill you mid animation, you car will stop, he can grab it, and still spawn in your garage.  I want to try this out to get firsthand proof of its working.

Looks like you and I can meet up this evening and try it out.

In game name: ChasandBrian

PSN: Minter66

I like to usually get on around 9:00 CST because the wife likes to watch TV until then. 

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Looks like you and I can meet up this evening and try it out.

In game name: ChasandBrian

PSN: Minter66

I like to usually get on around 9:00 CST because the wife likes to watch TV until then. 

Gotcha, send me an add and I will accept.  I usually get on around the same time, kids in bed and pregnant wife as well... usually...

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

I'm kicking myself in the ass now, I sold like 6 or 7 to Simeon, and I'm still waiting for him to request one or see a green icon popping up, hoping that's it.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

I found one on my second character next to Simeon's car, but the tailgater wasn't on the list. It was the Penumbra and it was parked at maze arena. A guy happened to be going after simeon's car and we met at the spot and stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before i stole the tailgater and he the penumbra. Thanks so much!

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

I found one at golf parking lot like many others. It was NOT one of Seimeon's requested cars at that time. Just have to keep checking. It shows up very rarely.

The only reason to get this car is for looks and visual mods. It's neither fast nor handles well.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

The ones on his list you can usually find in traffic, the lower end models, but when that green icon pops up it's usually something different from what's on the list. I'll get it eventually. I been selling F620s like crazy lately almost 17k every time. The F620 I always find in the parking lot across the street from Wades cousins apt in Vespucci.

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

The ones on his list you can usually find in traffic, the lower end models, but when that green icon pops up it's usually something different from what's on the list. I'll get it eventually. I been selling F620s like crazy lately almost 17k every time. The F620 I always find in the parking lot across the street from Wades cousins apt in Vespucci.

They are 17K at LSC bone stock?  Or does Simeon pay 17k?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Tailgater is like a ratloader now, you cant turn them into PVs as far as I know.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 12 December 2013 - 11:14 PM.

Simeon its like 16875 sometimes 100 or 200 less for the F620, LSC its 8k

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

Biggsull if that was the case, you would see about 50 I lost my tailgater posts, but i'll find out when I come across one, I can't see why we shouldn't.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Biggsull if that was the case, you would see about 50 I lost my tailgater posts, but i'll find out when I come across one, I can't see why we shouldn't.

Found a tailgater just 20mins ago at the maze arena (fame or shame place). Tracked/insured/garaged no bother.

Tailgater is like a ratloader now, you cant turn them into PVs as far as I know.

You can still

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

ty sir

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Sorry Aliens,wasn't able to lay claim to my TV.  I was on around 7:00 and I saw you come online.  Maybe sometime this weekend we will randomly meet up.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Sorry Aliens,wasn't able to lay claim to my TV.  I was on around 7:00 and I saw you come online.  Maybe sometime this weekend we will randomly meet up.

No worries man, I tried it a bunch last night with a bike and was unsuccessful... maybe it was the garage (the long one at Weasel) or maybe the bike, but I'm willing to try again or just drive you around trying to get one to spawn. Do you have an available second character slot?

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

No worries man, I tried it a bunch last night with a bike and was unsuccessful... maybe it was the garage (the long one at Weasel) or maybe the bike, but I'm willing to try again or just drive you around trying to get one to spawn. Do you have an available second character slot?

online.  Maybe sometime this weekend we will randomly meet up.

Nope, single character is all I got.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

online.  Maybe sometime this weekend we will randomly meet up.

Nope, single character is all I got.

Then this option might be the easiest.  If not, I'll be on tonight (probably, company party, depends on how drunk I get...)PM me and I can help with this or a search;

Method 1
*Start a new story and pick the tailgater for the first race(if you are afraid you wont win the first race, exit out to home screen during the race lobby, start the game again and choose invite only session from story mode and you will only have to beat lamar) 
*Once you finish the tutorial and insure the car, start a mission with a freind
at the end of the mission, make sure hes in the car when you finish
*He should keep a duplicate car of yours that he can then insure and repeat the last step to give it to your real character.
*If you have a freind who already has it. just do a mission with him

Inflictedmass
  • Inflictedmass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

I got mine by being asked by simeone as a specific vehicle. It was located around La Puerta and San Andreas, and after robbing it i took it to a mod shop and bought the insurances, and then blew it up. That allowed me to get it into my garage. Hope this helps

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

I haven't seen this spot posted yet, although I haven't read through this thread in a while. I found it parked at the second level of the airport loop when Simeon was not asking for it at the time. Granted, I was actually driving a Tailgater at the time, but this is 100% a spawn point for it because I was in invite only session at the time by myself.

11413552145_004d594521_o.jpg

Tueto
  • Tueto

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

I found my tailgater as a high priority vehicle down the pacific bluffs highway. Parked by the two convient stores.
  • Mv6 likes this

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Show's Over, Clown!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

found mine at the golf club, without simeon's list, which you don't need to find it.

Heres a few pics

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by M6 dRMG, 17 December 2013 - 05:05 PM.

I'm holding on to a Tailgater atm if anyone wants it. Literally for like 10 mins though. On Xbox 360 if you want it, I can fully mod it for you also if you wish.

It just blew up :D

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

PM me if you want it on PS3.  I'll be on tonight 6/1800 ish (GMT-7, MST)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

PROFESSIONAL BADASS, on 12 Dec 2013 - 7:56 PM, said:

THANKS

just drive to the golf parking lot in various cars

if it's not there drive away a bit and try again

should be able to get it within minutes.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

PM me if you want it on PS3.  I'll be on tonight 6/1800 ish (GMT-7, MST)

Mine is still unexploded.

PROFESSIONAL BADASS, on 12 Dec 2013 - 7:56 PM, said:

THANKS

just drive to the golf parking lot in various cars

if it's not there drive away a bit and try again

should be able to get it within minutes.

I tried for days, never any luck.  Finally started a new character, now i have one.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users