Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official search for obey Tailgater thread.

929 replies to this topic
Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

0_0.jpg

This is me and my Tailgater... There are many like it....But this one is mine :)

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

Found one by accident when looking for a Sentinel XS

I found it in the Golf Course parking lot and immediately took it, no hesitation, no regrets! The car is awesome and it's great fun to customize.

Right now I painted mine with a midnight blue as primary and an ice white as a secondary. It's got a carbon roof and a carbon hood. looks awesome, definitely worth a space in my garage!

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by Dave Rizza, 28 November 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Found one by accident when looking for a Sentinel XS

I found it in the Golf Course parking lot and immediately took it, no hesitation, no regrets! The car is awesome and it's great fun to customize.

Right now I painted mine with a midnight blue as primary and an ice white as a secondary. It's got a carbon roof and a carbon hood. looks awesome, definitely worth a space in my garage!

yeah its always there when on Simeons list. Pays out over 10g too. Its a great 4 door but IMO will NEVER take the place of that beauty in your sig. I LOVE my Felon

Matty_13K
  • Matty_13K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Been looking for this car for ages. Never seems to be on Simeon's list. Can anyone that's currently online help me out. Willing to give cash.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

You can usually refresh the list by returning to free mode then back to online after 1 in-game day. It will eventually turn up. When it does you can spawn it as many times as u wish 

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Watch out for ur stop!We go deep into the ghetto!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

Been looking for this car for ages. Never seems to be on Simeon's list. Can anyone that's currently online help me out. Willing to give cash.

Lot's of people saying that it has to be on simeons message list.. WRONG! i've been looking for this car a long time ago, at the golf course, the tennis court in vespucci and at the movies studios, and always with no results.. Tired of switching sessions, i quit!
Yesterday switched to new sessions 2 times, and there it was, at the golf course! i feel so loved :D
And the message from simeon on my phone was to get the fusilade, fq2, patriiot, etc

I can dupe mine easily :p

Add on ps3: S_tatiK

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Lot's of people saying that it has to be on simeons message list.. WRONG! i've been looking for this car a long time ago, at the golf course, the tennis court in vespucci and at the movies studios, and always with no results.. Tired of switching sessions, i quit!
Yesterday switched to new sessions 2 times, and there it was, at the golf course! i feel so loved :D
And the message from simeon on my phone was to get the fusilade, fq2, patriiot, etc

I can dupe mine easily :p

Add on ps3: S_tatiK

Yeah I found mine yesterday after switching 3 sessions and it wasn't on Simeon's list

LastoftheoldV8s
  • LastoftheoldV8s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

Can't find one anywhere. Can anyone help in game with a dupe on xbox.

Done golf course, beach tennis courts, movie studio even heli pad. Nothing!

Tag is LastoftheoldV8s and am in GMT time zone.

Thanks in advance.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

0_0.jpg

found 2 days ago and its fully modified now. replaced my cognocenti without hesitation. ( loss 185k + 200 k in mods). this car is definetely worth finding cause it has soooo many mods available. i found it at the golf course. you gotta check there every now and then and it should spawn.

LastoftheoldV8s
  • LastoftheoldV8s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

0_0.jpg

found 2 days ago and its fully modified now. replaced my cognocenti without hesitation. ( loss 185k + 200 k in mods). this car is definetely worth finding cause it has soooo many mods available. i found it at the golf course. you gotta check there every now and then and it should spawn.

No joy there for me after at least 100 visits! Must have cost a mil in lost mission and racing time.

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• The Yardies
  • NATO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 05 December 2013 - 10:45 AM.

I've sold  6 of them to Simeon. I think the next time he requests one, I'm going to keep it.  But I've always got mine at the parking lot behind the tennis courts in Vespucci Beach. Best way to get it to spawn for me anyway  was to use a chopper, fly by the parking lot low, and if it's not there  fly up and down the beach, go as far as Del Perro Pier, make a U-Turn, check to see if it spawned, usually every car  Simeon requests will spawn in that spot.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by xskinzcity, 05 December 2013 - 12:39 PM.

0_0.jpg

No joy there for me after at least 100 visits! Must have cost a mil in lost mission and racing time.

are u on xbl? shoot me your gt if u are and ill msg u if i find it.

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

Got mine ages ago..

was my 3rd car after the Sultan and Gauntlet.

JayGloryBoy
  • JayGloryBoy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Psn: JaySweetBoy

I'll dupe it..

LastoftheoldV8s
  • LastoftheoldV8s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

0_0.jpg

are u on xbl? shoot me your gt if u are and ill msg u if i find it.

Cool GT: LastoftheoldV8s on XBL.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

I have a white one with all performance mods cept armor.

Planning on getting rid of it, so I'll dupe a copy between today and Saturday.

• LastoftheoldV8s likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hells yeah. Just picked this up the other day. Green car icon showed up saying that Simeon wants the car....someone else got to it first but I chased them down. When I caught up, I saw it was a Tailgater. Sweet. Killed the guy driving, took the car to LSC to respray for Simeon and then delivered it to hi.....f*ck that. I put insurance and a tracker on that sh*t! 

LastoftheoldV8s
  • LastoftheoldV8s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Cheers, I am online for the next couple of hours.

AdnanM801
  • AdnanM801

Adomus

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

I have one, add me on PSN w/ msg Tailgaiter and when I get on I can dupe it for you - PSN AdnanM801

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

GT?

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by DillBagnr, 05 December 2013 - 10:24 PM.

After half-searching for weeks, I finally found this baby.  I found it at night in the golf parking lot.  I almost passed it by thinking it was just another one of those whatever-those-things-are that have a similar front end and a sunroof
0_0.jpg
I ran into a Felon along the way and I'd have to say I like driving that thing even more, but I feel obligated to drive my tailgater since I spent so long looking for it.

LastoftheoldV8s
  • LastoftheoldV8s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

GT?

Lastoftheoldv8s

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:43 AM

finally found mine about 2 weeks ago in the movie studio empty pool parking lot.

MrHAZ3
  • MrHAZ3

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Found mine at the golf club while simion wanted it

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:39 AM

The Tailgater is rare?!. I found 2 in the same car-park last night!. I was searching for a Ocelot Jackal . Tried out the Tailgater, drove it back to Golf Club car-park and low and behold I found my Jackal :) . The Tailgater was meh

Moral of the story, get a Jackal instead

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Where to find after 1.07?

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Where to find after 1.07?

Same here,

I am really wanting this car.  I have the Ocelot Jackal and it's a great sedan, but I want to have two to drive around.  

Also, the Phoenix apparently spawns Ocelot F620's like crazy, I was driving my modded Phoenix around and 20 or were seen.

Did they fix the duping glitch?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

just before the recent patch i found my tailgater at the arena.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

You also find them at the film studios and airport, if you take the one from the airport make sure you have full health as the security will shoot you straight away and when you respawn it will be gone.

minter66
  • minter66

I'm from Texas, YEEHAW

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

just before the recent patch i found my tailgater at the arena.

I read in the patch release notes they did something to the code of the game in reference to car spawns...I am thinking they ruined it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users