Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official search for obey Tailgater thread.

929 replies to this topic
Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

I've just been doing laps of the golf course on my akuma and then doing runs between the golf course, helipad, tennis courts and movie studio all with the text on my phone for a solid hour or so just now and nothing.

I think I'll have to try joining servers for it, since that worked to get the sultan iI sandy shores after two attempts, fingers crossed

slowmo14
  • slowmo14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:59 PM

It is possible, this is mine but I've had it since the first race. Driving it around hasn't spawned any however. This is the only picture i have with my online character in as proof ^-^
http://socialclub.ro...3l0ur_gRlzo9nwg

lol you dumb ass, thats a ubermocht sentinal, the m3,  not a tailgater

slowmo14
  • slowmo14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

It is possible, this is mine but I've had it since the first race. Driving it around hasn't spawned any however. This is the only picture i have with my online character in as proof ^-^
http://socialclub.ro...3l0ur_gRlzo9nwg

lol you dumb ass, thats a ubermocht sentinal, the m3,  not a tailgater

also that is a coupe, not even a sedan, so you didn't get it from the first race.  

I had the same problem, AFTER I had already bought clothes from the clothes store,, I was still in the same tutorial lobby and could not invite a friend into it,, so I put a tracker on the car.  Then I learned how to duplicate cars, gave it to my friend and then he gave it back to me.  I did the same thing afterwards with the Asea, sticker bomb car.  I have both and I have a space docker.  If anyone has some good rare cars to trade let me know.  fungousfriend9 xbox 360,, thats the default gt name so I'll be changing it soon

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

After playing for a really long while, this is the one car I haven't seen Online yet.

Its all good though because I'd rather have the Sultan RS.

Marcus-F1
  • Marcus-F1

Benefactor collector

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

Found two yesterday at the golf club, sold one at LSC and one to Simeon.

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Was in a session with someone last night and he had one. I said Where did he get it? He jumped in my Cheetah drove me to the golf course and there was one there! Took it back to LSC and made it my own! 

Guess you just have to be lucky, or find a session with someone who already has one! :)

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by Zer0 Zoler0, 06 November 2013 - 06:49 PM.

Claimed.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Came out of a mission with a crew member and was just chilling talking about the next cars we want to get and just as we spawned some crazy NPC came flying round the corner and smashed into my friend's entity. Well whenever an NPC does this we make it a point of chasing him and either blowing him up or pulling him out of the vehicle and torturing him a little. Well this guys was fast! And I mean fast! I was driving my Vacca and my friend following in his entity. My friend crashes and I pull up infront of the NPC who then proceeds to pepper me with an UZI. It was then I noticed he was driving a tailgater!!! I pulled him out of it curb stomped him and jacked his ride. Only 30 mins prior to this I was trying to get one to spawn at the golf club.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I had a message from Simeon wanting the tailgater. It spawned at the golf course just like I read here it would. I don't even like that car. I'm going to set it on fire and take pics.
  • Troublesome86 likes this

Rogu3
  • Rogu3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by Rogu3, 07 November 2013 - 10:50 PM.

I AM VS4 helped me, he's legit!
Okay I posted this! Now what? I need help I want this car badly. I got the text from Simeon with the obey tailgater on it I spent not then two hours driving between spawn points. NOTHING if someone can honestly lend a hand I'm eastern s. Time I get off work at 12:00am and will be on tonight xbox gamer tag is (dRb ROGU3).

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Used that idea of going to the tennis courts and found one, finally :)
Well i found two, lost my first one when an npc put a bounty on me and someone collected before i could insure :(

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

I haven't been able for fine one and Ive been at it for a while...tried the golf course..tried the tennis courts...nothing.....Its been days....

• Rogu3 likes this

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:23 PM Edited by M3mn0ch_1987, 07 November 2013 - 07:25 PM.

If anyone on the PS3 is looking for this I am willing to dupe it to you. I will only be next online tomorrow evening around 9pm (GMT) until 2 / 3am Saturday morning. I will be around for an hour or so on Saturday afternoon and will be online all day sunday. It has been fully modded out in regards to performance upgrades but only has 60% armour IIRC.

http://socialclub.ro...-xEeCon3wUh0IUw

Don't want anything in return as I myself have not glitched anything (including $$ / Keeping replacer cars for myself) and have been grinding money / RP since day one.

Vehicles I have:

Tailgater

BF Surfer (fully modded lol :))

Akuma

Fusilade

RS Sultan

Messa

Vacca

Carbonizzre

Elgy

Gauntlet

Edit: Oh and my PSN ID is M3mn0ch_1987 (the o is a zero)

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

After reading this topic a couple of days ago I went straight to the beach in the southwest corner of the map. I found one of these cars within 5 minutes of me logging into the game and within seconds of me searching the beach. It was right where they said it would be. In the parking lot at the beach.

Also the sultan was on a thread that day and i was told to go to the prison to get it. I went there and it wasnt there. I did a lap around the jail and it wasnt there. I did three more laps and it showed up. So pretty much go to:

Beach for tailgater

Jail for Sultan

Found them both within 1 minute of searching for them.

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Definitely didn't read the whole thread, but I'll share my method just in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Simply go to the golf course car park, open start menu and go to the store, then exit store. When you reload back, you'll still be in the golf course parking lot and the cars should respawn. It usually helps to walk around the lot a bit just to give the cars a chance to spawn if they aren't already there. 

I found a Tailgater first try with this method after trying the same method for an hour at the beach tennis court parking lot.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I was lucky enough to have a friend find one and let me grab it off him. I love it and it's a really great go-to mission car. Wouldn't mind helping out the first 5 people to message me on Xbox today. Send me a message on: M U P P 3 T Z and we can try to coordinate something.

• Rogu3 likes this

Gimpy1
  • Gimpy1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Definitely didn't read the whole thread, but I'll share my method just in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Simply go to the golf course car park, open start menu and go to the store, then exit store. When you reload back, you'll still be in the golf course parking lot and the cars should respawn. It usually helps to walk around the lot a bit just to give the cars a chance to spawn if they aren't already there. 

I found a Tailgater first try with this method after trying the same method for an hour at the beach tennis court parking lot.

What's hilarious is that I was in a crew session for a couple of hours looking at the golf course for one, then I figured meh maybe I'll try this store thing and I did....PS Store said nothing available and I went back into session. It put me into a regular session nearly full of players. I was parked in the golf course parking lot when I did this and respawned just outside of the gate....guess what was taunting me from just on the other side of the gate!

I was able to get in and grab it, nervous as hell because I had an NPC bounty on me from before. Jumped in and quick GPS to the mod shop...too many players on the way so quick GPS to my apartment and phew made it in the garage.

Don't know if it was the store thing or if being put into that session was lucky enough to spawn one but either way thanks for the tip!

LeScone
  • LeScone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Nice one guys, found at back of tennis courts at beach, had text from simeon, got a spare if anyone wants it, on ps3, LESCONE

Teh_glant
  • Teh_glant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hey Guys I need some help finding one I ve been following your advice 2 dayz now but nothing Can sb help find one or give me one...
PSN: Teh_glant_GR

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

Just another heads up, for the xbox side, ive helped quite a few already, I have a Tailgator. All maxed out.

Just send me an xbl message and I can have you come in and dupe it.

xJdKxZomBiE

TPenterprise
  • TPenterprise

***Leader - WMCC *** ***Lieutenant - SURF***

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Finally found one in the golf course with text from Simeon. I spent ages earlier today joining servers and I couldn't get one to spawn. So a few hours later when I'm cruising in my cognoscenti, I decide I'd pull into the golf course while I was driving past anyway. There it was waiting for me!

UNBLVBL-
  • UNBLVBL-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

Should have shared this earlier, but here's how i got my tailgater..

So i recieve the text from simeone telling that he wants the tailgater and others.

After recieving it, i switched into invite only session which change the list of the cars he want.

*the list i got is the one with the patriot and fathom qx2 if i'm not mistaken.

Then, i decoded to check at the golf course and tadaaaaa! There's the tailgater sitting along in the parking lot, unlocked and ready to go.

NOTE: tried doing this again and found another one and sold it.

So yeah, best of luck folks!

SmokedTabasco
  • SmokedTabasco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

I really want this car so bad spent all night looking for it :( nothing's working and Simeon ain't texting for it

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

Majority of the time there is one parked by the marina parking lot next to the helipads by the airport.

Even without Simeon asking for it. Good luck, fellas.

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 10 November 2013 - 06:36 PM.

I was grabbing a Landstalker for Simeon at the horse track and there was a Tailgater parked right out front. Grabbed it, stored it, and came back to find another one in the exact same spot. After delivering the Landstalker, I checked back again and sure enough there was a third one. Is it supposed to spawn regularly there, or just when Simeon wants a vehicle? Because it's the first time I've seen them in any of my sessions.

aurayu
  • aurayu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by aurayu, 11 November 2013 - 04:56 PM.

1pc Tailgater fresh catch ready to deliver. Please leave PSN if you want this and i'll add u to my session. I'll just wait for a couple of minutes for this and resume my playing if there are no replies. TY!

• Turbanator2 likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

Found a Tailgater yesterday, sold it immediately for only $5500

virmonk
  • virmonk

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by virmonk, 12 November 2013 - 03:57 PM.

Came out of a mission with a crew member and was just chilling talking about the next cars we want to get and just as we spawned some crazy NPC came flying round the corner and smashed into my friend's entity. Well whenever an NPC does this we make it a point of chasing him and either blowing him up or pulling him out of the vehicle and torturing him a little. Well this guys was fast! And I mean fast! I was driving my Vacca and my friend following in his entity. My friend crashes and I pull up infront of the NPC who then proceeds to pepper me with an UZI. It was then I noticed he was driving a tailgater!!! I pulled him out of it curb stomped him and jacked his ride. Only 30 mins prior to this I was trying to get one to spawn at the golf club.

I had a similar encounter. I decided to log on to my character to sell my hourly car and I noticed as I got in my garage that I had a text from Simon stating he wanted a tailgater. I thought about selling my Felon instead of some car off the street to clear a spot but I never see the tailgater and I decided against it. I decided to leave at that point and quickly found an Oracle on my way to lsc. I sell it and make my 8 grand and then decide to drive around to see if I can find a tailgater just for the heck of it. I stop at the beach and the golf course and don't see anything as normal.

Then as I'm close to the golf course and a block from Michael's house it happens. Some crazy NPC drives by me going really fast. I decide to chase him and I'm surprised my felon can barely keep up even though it's fully modded. there was no stopping this guy either and I had to shoot him. when I get in his car sure enough its a tailgater.

I get in the car so I can lose the cops and I noticed that the driver is wearing golf clothes and has short dark hair. I didn't have a chance to really look as I had to clear the three stars and did not want to lose the car but it does make me wonder a little bit lol. So I replace my felon since I didn't sell it but I'm happy since I got my car.

sammy673
  • sammy673

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

This is the car i want the most. Forget the high end supers, i want this. Ive looked everywhere and still cant find one. Are we even sure its in gtao?

u on ps3? Because i have one u can dupp

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

This is the car i want the most. Forget the high end supers, i want this. Ive looked everywhere and still cant find one. Are we even sure its in gtao?

u on ps3? Because i have one u can dupp

What's your PSN?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users