» «
Photo

use phone as ipod option

10 replies to this topic
manZgame
  • manZgame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by manZgame, 10 October 2013 - 10:46 PM.

I would like the option of using headphones on the cell phone and hear the radio when not in a car. Some more songs wouldn't hurt either and possibly custom playlist option.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I would like the option of using headphones on the cell phone and hear the radio when not in a car. Some more songs wouldn't hurt either and possibly custom playlist option.

Not a bad idea. They can have a library of songs and albums to select from which you can buy with ingame cash. Load what you like on your phone and have your own play list.

• GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

Totally needs this in game..hate leaving my car cuz I miss the music..need headphones and iPod please.

And if they do add music as a dlc then they should also add all the old music and talk radio from the past games, I can listen to that for hours.

suckmyglock
  • suckmyglock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

how about an option to perm. turn off their sh*tty radio? oh and perm. turn off players mics would be sweet too. 

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

how about an option to perm. turn off their sh*tty radio? oh and perm. turn off players mics would be sweet too. 

The worst kind of GTA player on all levels.

BreezyAsHell
  • BreezyAsHell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Nice idea!

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Before they do this, I just want custom tracks in vehicles, on console.  They did it way back in the day for Xbox, why not now?

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

For Xbox:

Press the home button

Go to Settings

Select Voice

Select Headset only

Play without a headset

No longer hear people

Or simply turn the voice volume all the way down.

You can do the same on Play Station, I just don't remember how as it has been 2 years since my PS4 has worked correctly.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

I wish there was an option to turn on the score when not in a car...I really love the score and would like to have some "Bully-esque" music playing while I'm running around up to no good.

KaosGoneRogue
  • KaosGoneRogue

Definition of Insanity

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

For Xbox:

Press the home button

Go to Settings

Select Voice

Select Headset only

Play without a headset

No longer hear people

Or simply turn the voice volume all the way down.

You can do the same on Play Station, I just don't remember how as it has been 2 years since my PS4 has worked correctly.

OMG! How did you get a PS4 2 years ago??? Is it still alive?

hellyeah3:16
  • hellyeah3:16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

It still baffles how the PC and the XBox (the first one) can have their own radio station for their music with Ads and DJs but yet Rockstar can't give the same treatment for the PS3/360 version. IV I could understand (new game, new system, etc) but V has no excuse at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users