WTF Moments...

7 replies to this topic
The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Playing GTA V hasn't come without it's share of WTF moments. For example, I've found in high speed chases even in single player mode lags as if you were playing with a bad internet connection. I clip through the car I'm chasing way too often.

Some other times I'll drop off a cliff that's no higher than 15 ft and end up with my car exploding on imact. That's really annoying. The first time it happened to me I did shout "WTF!?"

And let's not forget...

Go ahead and share your WTF moments. I'm sure you've had some.

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by zzmorg82, 11 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

This isn't really a WTF moment because it can happen to anyone but...when I switched to Trevor, he had a two star wanted level on the highway. I really didn't feel like dealing with them because I was trying to get to his mission; so I tried to escape, but they boxed me in and killed me. I was mad but I made that $5000 back easily.

MesaGrande
  • MesaGrande

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I managed to land a plane safely on a roadway and as I came to a stop. My right wing knocked over a light pole and completely sheard off. I hit triangle to hop out and BOOOOOOM!!!!!! Giant explosion and I died lol

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

I was walking around the street franklin lives and a ped said How's it going Franklin in a friendly manner. So I went up to him to talk a little by hitting the left arrow on the d pad. Then he started attacking me even though he was part of the families...

A.I. sucks

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

This isn't really a WTF moment because I can happen to anyone but...when I switched to Trevor, he had a two star wanted level on the highway. I really didn't feel like dealing with them because I was trying to get to his mission; so I tried to escape, but they boxed me in and killed me. I was mad but I made that $5000 back easily.

My returning to Trevor moment of the day, yesterday:

t99j7n.jpg

lincolnimp
  • lincolnimp

OG Playa

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

1st time I switched into Trev as a 'scooter brother' !!! Totally nuts.

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by zzmorg82, 11 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

This isn't really a WTF moment because I can happen to anyone but...when I switched to Trevor, he had a two star wanted level on the highway. I really didn't feel like dealing with them because I was trying to get to his mission; so I tried to escape, but they boxed me in and killed me. I was mad but I made that $5000 back easily.

My returning to Trevor moment of the day, yesterday:

Yeah, he takes his clothes off often. If you die with him, he'll end up in his default clothes.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by drr26, 11 October 2013 - 09:56 PM.

When I saw the CJ easter egg on the mission in Grove Street

Spoiler

When I realised how short the story would be (looked at the stats and saw 69) 

When I found out what a sh*t selection of measly rewards there are for 100% completion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users