Photo

dinka akuma..fastest bike

43 replies to this topic
AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Akuma is fastest both stock and fully modded. Only reason to buy the Bati is the better looks

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

The thing about the Akuma is you don't even need to brake on 90 percent of turns.

that's because its going so slow
  • hyseptik likes this

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

if you fully mod both bikes, the batti is much much better. i had both, sold the akuma because i always chose the batti

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Ive owned the Akuma, Double T and Bati 801. The Bati and Double T have better top speed so I tested all three in 4 different style races. Some with tight corners and others like the Commute and Route 68 with lots of straightaways. The Akuma beat the Bati and Double T every time, regardless of the track by atleast 3-5 seconds.

Oh, I did this test with stock models, so not modded.

Now you need to do this with both bikes fully upgraded and see what results you get, I can honestly tell you I have done this exact same thing. See what your results are, only YOU will know for sure.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

in free roam driving, you hit top speed quite often, so 180 - 220 is quite a difference

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

if you fully mod both bikes, the batti is much much better. i had both, sold the akuma because i always chose the batti

otherway around for me, I sold bati because I found akuma a lot better. the speed outta corners is untouchable.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

The Double T has the highest top speed, correct? 

I know it's acceleration doesn't compare to the Akuma or Bati, making the stock model useless in races, but this is the bike I am considering buying and modding up. It seems to have pretty decent traction as well. 

lolwut? The Double T's acceleration is light-years ahead of the Bati's. The Akuma has slightly better acceleration but worse top speed. The Akuma is just a Street-fighter version of the Double T you know. I like the Double T best. It has great Top Speed + Acceleration. The Bati has bad Acceleration but good top speed, and the Akuma good Acceleration but bad Top Speed. In terms of handling I don't know.

The Akuma or the Double T are the best choices. They smoke Bati's every time.

Poohdini
  • Poohdini

The One Who Knocks

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Poohdini, 02 November 2013 - 03:07 PM.

i had one...i liked it performance wise but i didnt like the look of it

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

I own a Bati and an Akuma, both are awesome.

Prefer the Bati for city, Akuma for X-country.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Set the world record for single lap motorcycles on Criminal Records using a fully modded akuma, 27.7, that was alone without slipstream a week ago.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

Just bought a Double T. Not really a fan of it, but I have often encountered Bati in Single Player and owned one streetfighter bike Ruffian. So, for nostalgia purpose, I bought a Double T.

(When purchasing, I just realized race bicycle is more expensive than Akuma and only $2000 cheaper than this bike. WTF is this sh*t?!)

0_0.jpg

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Akuma is fastest both stock and fully modded. Only reason to buy the Bati is the better looks

Yup. There's basically one guy in here insisting Bati's are good. I've driven both fully upgraded and they don't compare; Akuma hands down winner.

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

my bati has never lost to an akuma on any track...only thing that can beat me on my bati is a skilled driver on their bati

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

it's a shame there's clearly a single best vehicle in so many classes
would have been nice if it balanced out a bit more, cuz that double T looks badass

don't really believe these stats either since an akuma is supposed to have lower top speed but I don't have any trouble keeping up with bati's even on straights at full speed
same with the adder and entity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users