Photo

dinka akuma..fastest bike

43 replies to this topic
victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

am i the only one that finds that wierd? it has the same top speed and handling as the 801 and 801RR but 1/5 better accereration ..and it only cost 9K compared to 15k..is this a mistake or do i need to switch out my main bike?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Ive done 80 or so motorcycle races and the guys that are good and always win are always on an akuma and never a bati or bati rr

Smokeout Slawth
  • Smokeout Slawth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

It deffinetly seems faster, I had a double t customized and my friend an akuma and there is a clear speed difference. I sold my double t and bought the akuma so i could keep up.

MSC--90
  • MSC--90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

am i the only one that finds that wierd? it has the same top speed and handling as the 801 and 801RR but 1/5 better accereration ..and it only cost 9K compared to 15k..is this a mistake or do i need to switch out my main bike?

The Bati has superior tight corner handling, I was on an Akuma during a race through the docks and two others were on the 801 and they creamed me. I switched out to that the next race since we replayed it and managed to win with it.

On the long straight races the Akuma is the go to bike.

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QV13_7ANCa8

dont know how to add videoes so ill just link it :p this is the second test where it has been faster..i mean..are we paying for the brand of the other bikes here?

• Smokeout Slawth likes this

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

shameless bump..really wanna know if the stats show wrong or what..dont wanna spend 50 K just to find out im riding a glorified faggio 

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

dont know how to add videoes so ill just link it :p this is the second test where it has been faster..i mean..are we paying for the brand of the other bikes here?

good link, but it doesn't have the Carbon RS in it.....I love my carbon, but in races it doesn't seem consistent.

NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

good link, but it doesn't have the Carbon RS in it.....I love my carbon, but in races it doesn't seem consistent.

Bump, because in that video it shows the 801 and the 801RR having a difference, I thought they had the same specs, both being faster than the Double T??

I want to buy a bike, just trying to figure out what one would be worth the money.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

Akuma has the best acceleration. Top speed is not it's strong point. From my experience the bati 801 is the best bike. I don't know if there is a difference other than looks between the bati 801 and the bati 801rr

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Its selling point for Akuma is top speed of 180

Bati is 220

But I guess with slipstream, top speed is meaningless in a race
  • gotrice1111 likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

The thing about the Akuma is you don't even need to brake on 90 percent of turns.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Akuma has a better handling too. I will be buying one soon.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I don't think the akuma has better handling. I've been riding motorcycles around quite a bit and the bati seems to be the best all around.

lucbar
  • lucbar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

whats ce owner??

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

A modded bati 801 completely destroyed us in a race yesterday. We were doing the ring around the prison and the host had catch up turned on. The lvl 100 guy would win every time cause we just couldn't keep up and I'm a fairly decent racer. I was full throttle, stick pushed up the entire race, even with catch up on I wasn't catching up.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by singemfrc, 24 October 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Bati, Bati RR, Double T, and Carbon have a slightly higher top speed than Akuma, but Akuma has a MUCH higher acceleration. If the course has any turns, an Akuma will beat any other equally modded bike.

• dethbiker likes this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Collectors Edition = ce

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

GTAF Rep

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 24 October 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I Personally go for the Ruffian, it may not be the fastest but for doing free roam it is best for both Road & Off-Road situations, it is a nice cross. I've been launching myself off mountains and doing INSANE tricks with the Ruffian. not alot of acceleration is lost when you come speeding off the motorway and up one of the hills

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

The Bati has superior tight corner handling, I was on an Akuma during a race through the docks and two others were on the 801 and they creamed me. I switched out to that the next race since we replayed it and managed to win with it.

On the long straight races the Akuma is the go to bike.

I find the to be extremely false. I believe the akuma handles better and is faster. maybe you just didnt run a good time. I run 1:15 on dockyard in my akuma and i have no trouble beating anyone with it.

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Akuma is the best bike imo.

The top speed on the Bati is higher but the acceleration of the Akuma dwarfes that of the Bati, and in any real race situation Accleration > Top Speed.

(By any real race situation i mean one with corner, not laps around a prison in a circle...)

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

What about the Carbon? What are the stats like on that? I've got the Bati RR but am so tired of the looks plus I thought it was probably the fastest when I bought it. Shame It's got full upgrades.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 24 October 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Akuma is the best stock bike. I go with my modded Bati though. Pretty much same Acceleration with better handling and top speed.

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

The Double T has the highest top speed, correct? 

I know it's acceleration doesn't compare to the Akuma or Bati, making the stock model useless in races, but this is the bike I am considering buying and modding up. It seems to have pretty decent traction as well. 

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by WildmouseX, 25 October 2013 - 02:08 AM.

Bati is 220

if you are referring to racing, then yes top speed is meaningless... in fact in this game top speed is pretty much meaningless... there are very few places you actually achieve top speed for any significant period of time.  80-90% of racing is either accelerating out of a turn,  lifting/braking for a turn, or actually turning.

I've followed all forms of racing for 30 some odd years now - the only exceptions to this rule are   the races that NASCAR holds on their super speedways at Daytona and Talladega - those tracks are designed to keep the cars at top speed all the way around the track for 500 miles. - here's an example of that kind of racing.

and when it goes wrong

as a reply to the overall thread, the Akuma is the all around best bike... it has best accel, best braking, and best turning --- you will be doing these things the most.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

i bought a double T.

hyseptik
  • hyseptik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Bati is 220

if you are referring to racing, then yes top speed is meaningless... in fact in this game top speed is pretty much meaningless... there are very few places you actually achieve top speed for any significant period of time.  80-90% of racing is either accelerating out of a turn,  lifting/braking for a turn, or actually turning.

I've followed all forms of racing for 30 some odd years now - the only exceptions to this rule are   the races that NASCAR holds on their super speedways at Daytona and Talladega - those tracks are designed to keep the cars at top speed all the way around the track for 500 miles. - here's an example of that kind of racing.

and when it goes wrong

as a reply to the overall thread, the Akuma is the all around best bike... it has best accel, best braking, and best turning --- you will be doing these things the most.

Well, aren't you the professor...

• WildmouseX likes this

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Akuma is the sleeper of the superbikes, hyper acceleration and cornering ability give it an advantage on most tracks.

Dropping a turbo into one and taking off is like being in the millennium falcon when it goes into lightspeed

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Akuma is the sleeper of the superbikes, hyper acceleration and cornering ability give it an advantage on most tracks.

Dropping a turbo into one and taking off is like being in the millennium falcon when it goes into lightspeed

I so can't wait to turbo mine, gotta get better at dirty racing I guess.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Sounds like you better go out and test the bikes for yourself since there are many different views and opinions. In my experience no akuma keeps up with me. My bati is fully upgraded and I don't know if the other peoples akumas were fully upgraded but I never lose to them.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Ive owned the Akuma, Double T and Bati 801. The Bati and Double T have better top speed so I tested all three in 4 different style races. Some with tight corners and others like the Commute and Route 68 with lots of straightaways. The Akuma beat the Bati and Double T every time, regardless of the track by atleast 3-5 seconds.

Oh, I did this test with stock models, so not modded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users