Quantcast

» «
Photo

How are people getting the same mission over and over again?

13 replies to this topic
BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

After the patch. People are still able to farm missions somehow. I joined a guy and he got the mission over and over again from free roam.

Do you have to be close to the mission then phone the Mission giver up?

GutzBerzerker
  • GutzBerzerker

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Get the mission, at the like screen hit Y to like then instead of hitting A to continue hit RT to quick replay.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

No, Thats patched. He Was doing the mission, Returning to free roam and then he was getting the mission again... somehow.

• doutee7 likes this

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

No, Thats patched. He Was doing the mission, Returning to free roam and then he was getting the mission again... somehow.

All im going to say is that there is a way, ill let you find it though id like as much time as possible to farm myself up before everyone jumps on it like they did before patch

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

All im going to say is that there is a way, ill let you find it though id like as much time as possible to farm myself up before everyone jumps on it like they did before patch

Well that was helpful. I'm not going to blab it out to every loud mouth, however, I'll find out soon enough when my friend is back online. Just, I'd like to do it now.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 10 October 2013 - 07:42 PM.

After the patch. People are still able to farm missions somehow. I joined a guy and he got the mission over and over again from free roam.

Yeah of course.

It's just slower now.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Well that was helpful. I'm not going to blab it out to every loud mouth, however, I'll find out soon enough when my friend is back online. Just, I'd like to do it now.

Interesting, I have an idea on what it might be, guessing you still have to deal with loading screens and fresh lobbies though.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Yeah of course.

It's just slower now. You can't remove replays from the game or you'd never be able to find people to join you.

Everyone ends up replaying missions time after time. The "problem" before is that people were able to do it without having to go all the way  back out to damn free roam and sit at loading screens and menus.

What mission someone chooses, isn't your beeswax I'm afraid, it's their game their choice.

Yeah, I thought so however Martin doesn't seem to give me the mission even when Im close to it.

anticon
  • anticon

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

I called Martin 10 times today and every time I got Out of Court Settlement.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

LOL!

Me too!!

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

LOL!

Me too!!

It is the only one I could get too, maybe it's the only one I've unlocked so far (I'm level 34). It's an easy 9k but I'd rather get something new.

BaxterUK
  • BaxterUK

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

LOL!

Me too!!

It is the only one I could get too, maybe it's the only one I've unlocked so far (I'm level 34). It's an easy 9k but I'd rather get something new.

I'm level 68 and cant get it.

DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

I got Rooftop Rumble earlier I'm lvl 86, sure they patched the replay feature but I can still get rr and get xp and easy 25k it just takes longer to get the mission

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I get the same mission from martin which pays 9k in about 2-3 minutes, not bad..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users