"Spooked ya!"

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Australia's most charismatic criminal dead. Some times we glorify criminals but how could you resist when it comes to best selling author. Chopper died from a battle with Cancer.

Most of you will know him from the film Chopper where Eric Bana portays him so well. One of my favorite films, it´s so darkly humorous and tells a tale of one of Australia's most charismatic people.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

He's a wannabe comedian who creeps the f*ck out of me with his weird laugh after saying on an interview "Yeah haven't killed anyone in a few years heheheheh"

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

'Chopper' was an amazingly hilarious movie, and like Floyd said, Bana's performance was outstanding. I also have Read's first book which is a great...read.

That said, he was a self-confessed bullsh*tter. I believe his words were..."never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"...or something to that effect. And to be honest, if it makes for gripping story telling, then it's fine by me. The politicians should try their hands at authorship.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

It's a shame you didn't include that one interview where he plays russian roulette with the reporter.

It's not the full interview, just the last part, but it's a good watch if you can find it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users