Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Australia's most charismatic criminal dead. Some times we glorify criminals but how could you resist when it comes to best selling author. Chopper died from a battle with Cancer.

257755-chopper-read.jpg

Most of you will know him from the film Chopper where Eric Bana portays him so well. One of my favorite films, it´s so darkly humorous and tells a tale of one of Australia's most charismatic people.

http://www.rte.ie/ne...k-chopper-read/

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

He's a wannabe comedian who creeps the f*ck out of me with his weird laugh after saying on an interview "Yeah haven't killed anyone in a few years heheheheh"

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

'Chopper' was an amazingly hilarious movie, and like Floyd said, Bana's performance was outstanding. I also have Read's first book which is a great...read.

That said, he was a self-confessed bullsh*tter. I believe his words were..."never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"...or something to that effect. And to be honest, if it makes for gripping story telling, then it's fine by me. The politicians should try their hands at authorship.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

It's a shame you didn't include that one interview where he plays russian roulette with the reporter.

It's not the full interview, just the last part, but it's a good watch if you can find it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users