Photo

To all you farm haters

12 replies to this topic
OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Here's Rockstars official stance so have some! If I wanna grind that's my right. Now get off meh dick! http://support.rocks...ansactions-but-
  • yourgfmybed likes this

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

that doesn't make it not boring and pathetic

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

The bug they are referring to is probably that the button starts you just outside the mission area.

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Thanks for telling me how to play MY game. Your opinion doesn't matter. Know one cares! Grinding always has and always will be a part of mmo's and like it or not gtao is an mmo. Maybe if you spent more time playing instead of bitching about how I choose to play you would be happier.

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for telling me how to play MY game. Your opinion doesn't matter. Know one cares! Grinding always has and always will be a part of mmo's and like it or not gtao is an mmo. Maybe if you spent more time playing instead of bitching about how I choose to play you would be happier.

As long as you don't brag about how 'good' you are because of how much money you have or you can kill a level 20 with your tank and aren't griefing low levels then by all means farm to you hearts content. But because I know all the farmers are not replaying the missions to infinity because they enjoy the missions but rather to have the nice stuff to brag about or grief with I'm really wasting my breathe.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

This doesnt seem right at all. I think the rockstar rep's response was a bit off. 

Im sure that they are going to keep the update that doesnt allow people to replay the same mission with the replay option or R2 press. Not that I personally have an issue with this method, but I cant see how rockstar would be ok with players farming missions that give you 25k and thus lowering the value of in game money, as well as making all the other missions below this reward useless.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I'm Level 25 with no place to live, a 2-car garage, and $1,450....still enjoy the variety of missions rather than farming. 

Less money and less rep in more time, but keeps the game playable for longer. I really like my two cars and how much I worked for them. Farmers will most likely get bored and go to other games because there is nothing left to do...that's fine with me. Play how you want. 

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I go outta my way not to grief people. Most times I hang in a private crew lobby with my guys. We're adults not kids I don't have to blow your car up 10 times with a tank to have fun. Making you mad is far from my top priority. Just wanna level my guy and crew in a legitimate fashion and farming is that.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Here's Rockstars official stance so have some! If I wanna grind that's my right. Now get off meh dick! http://support.rocks...ansactions-but-

Where does the Rockstar response say it was your right to exploit a bug if they're patching it? Case in point; farmers and exploiters are too impatient and can't legitimately achieve where they got to by playing the game the way it was meant to be played. When you exploit a game, you're virtually setting the game to easy mode and you can never say, "I got there legitimately and never cheated." 

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

I go outta my way not to grief people. Most times I hang in a private crew lobby with my guys. We're adults not kids I don't have to blow your car up 10 times with a tank to have fun. Making you mad is far from my top priority. Just wanna level my guy and crew in a legitimate fashion and farming is that.

Agreed Seems People Confuse Farmer With Griefer.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

I'm a level 12 with $22,000 and a 2 car garage, my car being a Bobcat (lol). Servers have been 'down' for me for more than a week  :sneaky:

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Where does the Rockstar response say it was your right to exploit a bug if they're patching it? Case in point; farmers and exploiters are too impatient and can't legitimately achieve where they got to by playing the game the way it was meant to be played. When you exploit a game, you're virtually setting the game to easy mode and you can never say, "I got there legitimately and never cheated." 
did you not read fool? The rep clearly says "the replay function is meant to be there in between missions" "even if the player wants to do the same mission 100 times". That statement is pretty clear.

Amanny59
  • Amanny59

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

i am fine not being able to replay a mission over and over again, personally i get bored after doing it twice... I would rather move on to something else...
if your the kind of person who likes playing the same mission over and over again... thats cool... i guess.

just bought my Marina Side house with a 6 car garage. and now i'm going to work on getting more variety of cars and weapons.

I'm just happy the game is running smoother. 

• OHBMajorV likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users