I don't know if there's a topic about this I don't see one.
I just wanna ask you gtafans like me what do u think is/are missing things or features in GTAV that you think should be included? Ok, here's my list...
1. More interiors. TBH GTAIV has more interiors than GTAV..
2. More activities like in GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption like, pool, bowling, air hockey, Poker, black jack and so on..
3. The push or shove button also removed from this game. In GTAIV and RDR you can push or shove any NPC and it's really fun to do it on NPC..
4. There should be a automatic shifting gear animation when driving around Los Santos and it's surrounding area just to be more realistic and feels like you really driving a car.. I know some of you won't agree but that's ok this is just my own opinion..
5. Since the game this game was more about driving and car jacking I think there should a technique when you are jacking a parked car whether use some tools like slim jim or lockpick for not attracting attention much like in Mafia 2 and Sleeping Dogs.
6. The steering wheel should also move or rotate, in GTAIV I can see the steering wheel animation but I don't see steering wheel even moving or rotating. That's very unrealistic for game like this involving cars. I know this is not a racing game but I think it's cool if the steering wheels also move right?
7. Glock should also be included in this game. I'm a fan of Glock handgun. We see a plenty of screenshots and art work of franklin and Michael holding a glock. Why they had to removed it and change with ugly AP and combat pistol? Another let down on R* to me..
8. This is the feature I'm very excited about, the SCUBA Diving.. Why can't I use the flippers on free roam? I can only use it on a mission? It would be better if I can buy a scuba dving gear just like buying a parachute in an ammunation store. And automatically ware it when I'm on water. Why R* why? That's very disappointing R*..
9. The protags should be to use NPC as human shield... Saints row has this feature why can't R*?
10. There should be a negative and positive response on NPC..Much like in GTA San Andreas..
11. More environmental interaction like sitting on a bench and chair..Hiding in a trashcan when cops looking for you..
12. More weapons choice of colors..
13. Large Garage to store more vehicles just like in Mafia 2, Sleeping Dogs and even Saints Row series. This things was always missing on GTA games..
14. Be able to draw a gun on interiors and be able to punch or even shoot a friend just like in GTAIV..
That's all can think right now feel free to add what do you think features should be in GTAV...