» «

GTAV Title Update 1.03 Details

10 replies to this topic
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:50 PM Edited by Prometheus, 10 October 2013 - 05:51 PM.

Fixes in this title update include:
  • Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress

• Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs

• Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs

• Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike

• Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow. 

• Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo

• Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead

• Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby

• Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job

• Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages

• Adjusts the monetry penalty for being killed in a One on One match

Previous Notes:

Title Update 1.01

Title Update 1.02

• Mikeman902

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

None of what they say actually is patched, as of now people are still losong characters just less then before. But what they did do i focus on the replay button which wasnt that important for the players who couldnt play in the first place

• irfy9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I cant connect at all after this patch

• K33p0ut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

9/10 times I still can't connect online due to "Online cloud servers are unavailable." and when I can connect there are 0 jobs on the map and I can't connect to friends' jobs due to "Rockstar servers are not available, return to GTA online." Pre-patch I had the same first issue but I could actually see Job triggers both on the map and ingame, still couldn't play them but now I can't see them at all. There is literally nothing for me to do online when I actually manage to connect... Is this ever going to work?

• Lukijs

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:15 AM Edited by Lukijs, 11 October 2013 - 09:17 AM.

Everything works fine for me ,only bug is sometimes when I come out of stores my car is cloned.

• drsp4zman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I cannot find the closed friend/crew or closed sessions after the update. I looked on the online tab when I was playing online and even went to story mode to see if it appeared there. 

ANybody have information about that?

• Diamonds-snpr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

since this new patch i cant even connect online, and when i try to join a friend it says i have to do the tutorial again. wtf is this

• Aexra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Can't connect at all anymore since this update. 

• ydoucare

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Not sure if it's a coincidence, or if my 360 is taking a monumental sh*t, but I played all the way through the single player story and quite a bit afterwards without any issues (besides the bugs), but no more than 5 minutes after turning it on and installing this update and driving around, my 360 froze with artifacts on the screen.  Rebooted it, started the game, and it froze again within 30 seconds, this time with a black screen.  Oh well, fun while it lasted.

• TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

With all this fixing that hasn't been fixed, I'm fixing to wait a couple more months before I fix to Update.

Better late than sorry!

Imma go invest in the LCN Market!

By the time I get Online, I should be a Tripple Billionaire! $_$

• ash82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

My single player game won't load now after installing this update. Just freezes up my Xbox.
  • Redballz1980 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users