Steal from a bank in gta online

54 replies to this topic
CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

"And you need house or can you plan in Lester ???"

Poor lester, having an illiterate foreigner inside of him.

How literate are you in a second language?

My spanish isnt better :D and i doubt your spanish is good either...

No but my Dutch is excellent, and what you are reading right now is written in my second language. Pero mi Espanol no es bueno (hablo un poco). Je parle un peu Francais aussi und ich verstehe Deutch sehr gut.
Dein Deutsch ist nicht so gut...

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Everyone should be able to speak at least basic English

Except for the 5.8 billion people who don't live in a country that prioritizes English as [one of] their native language(s).

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

No but my Dutch is excellent, and what you are reading right now is written in my second language. Pero mi Espanol no es bueno (hablo un poco). Je parle un peu Francais aussi und ich verstehe Deutch sehr gut.
Dein Deutsch ist nicht so gut...

Aber ich sage das ich das gut verstehe, nicht das ich das gut spreche.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I get the feeling he is talking about the last heist from SP

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I think everyone should be able to speak at least basic Swahili.

Oh, and the dude does speak basic English. We all understood what he meant, no?

Well, more write than speak, I meant to say. You have to agree that everyone should be at least a little knowledgeable when it comes to English. With that I mean way more fluent than the OP. It's not my first language either.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Well, more write than speak, I meant to say. You have to agree that everyone should be at least a little knowledgeable when it comes to English. With that I mean way more fluent than the OP. It's not my first language either.

Uh... why's that?

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Why? Why should for instance a Russian from a small village speak English? If anything we should all learn to speak Mandarin, the most widely spoken language in the world.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Why? Why should for instance a Russian from a small village speak English? If anything we should all learn to speak Mandarin, the most widely spoken language in the world.

Most people outside of China (and it's neighbors) will probably have no use for Mandarin in their lifetime. Unless the Chinese overlords take control of the United States, of course. English is spoken in multiple countries natively while Mandarin is not.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Most people outside of China (and it's neighbors) will probably have no use for Mandarin in their lifetime. Unless the Chinese overlords take control of the United States, of course. English is spoken in multiple countries natively while Mandarin is not.

I agree, I was kinda playing devil's advocate. I'd say English is the most useful language to learn as a second language. But to say everyone should speak at least better English than OP is ridiculous. OP made himself clear enough for us to understand in English, something I suspect most of the world's population isn't capable of.

• Frank Brown likes this

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

I don't think he's a troll. He probably just doesn't speak English fluently. So as I've said in another thread, stop f*cking with someone if they don't speak English well, they could be a non-native speaker or have a disability.

people are far too immature to consider these options when using the internet :p sad society we live in today

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Translation: "Look at me!" "Look at me!"

thedkexperience
  • thedkexperience

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Speak Amurrrican!!! Dey tooker jerbs!!!!

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Translation: "Look at me!" "Look at me!"

Hey, I sat through so many German and French lessons in high school and I don't get nearly enough chances to use either.

zyMboL
  • zyMboL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by zyMboL, 10 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:

Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

• The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

• Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

• Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I get the feeling he is talking about the last heist from SP

1269385664419_thumb.jpeg

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the beach bum pack more than the heists? I think I'm afraid of the heists sounding better than they really are, as I've found with many aspects of the game.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the beach bum pack more than the heists? I think I'm afraid of the heists sounding better than they really are, as I've found with many aspects of the game.

Agree, i also think the heists wont be that interesting as expected...

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Except for the 5.8 billion people who don't live in a country that prioritizes English as [one of] their native language(s).

"ESP: English for Special Purposes"

That's what every single country should know, the absolute basic of the English language.

Most countries luckily teaches ESL (English as a Second / Foreign Language)

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

That's what every single country should know, the absolute basic of the English language.

Why should those with no intent on travelling or interacting with English speakers learn English? Cultural imperialism at its finest.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Why should those with no intent on travelling or interacting with English speakers learn English? Cultural imperialism at its finest.

This. "Oh, some of you might use it, so we're going to teach it to all of you!"

Should I learn French because I have Quebecois right across the border? Should I learn Spanish because the county next to mine is becoming a Spanish-speaking majority? If someone doesn't want to learn it they shouldn't be forced to, if they do, do it on their own time.

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

The Sith Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

A friend have had says it is 200.000.000 inside at bank

Once again, why are you so dumb?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

A friend have had says it is 200.000.000 inside at bank

Once again, why are you so dumb?

He's dumb because he doesn't speak English, right? Stupid foreigners. God.

css_matt
  • css_matt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Britiania rulers of the world!

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

You are all learning English because we're moving into a more technology focused century and unfortunately, French, German and Chinese elitists, English will be the universally spoken language on the Internet. It already is.

I found out and was pretty amazed by the lack of people actually understanding English at all in Germany when I was there with a couple of friends, especially older folks, people at our age (20-ish) had some comprehension of the language.

TheSedated
  • TheSedated

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by TheSedated, 11 October 2013 - 05:29 PM.

There are reasons why English is common on the web. But for the same reasons, this is probably going to change some time in the future. English is very wide spread, especially in developed, first world countries. Now, let the emerging countries from middle and south america catch up to the first world when it comes to broad band connections. That's 500 million native speakers and Spanish isn't that hard to learn, even easier than English, I'd say. Especially for people who know English, Portuguese, Italian, French, or most of the other latin/italic languages. I'm german, had English and Latin in school and I'm able to understand Spanish (thanks to Latin.. works also for Italian and Portuguese... oh, and Dutch, but that's because of the German dialect which is spoken where I grew up) well if spoken slow and clear.

@Coolstream: Yup, a lot of people in Germany speak/understand English. The younger ones (60 and under) because of our school system, the older generation because of the English speaking troops from UK and USA stationed in Germany. God, how I miss the MP patrols on bigger fairs... But it's not everywhere, in east Germany, many people 40+ learned Russian in school, instead of English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users