Photo

*OFFICIAL* FARMER'S UNITY THREAD

9 replies to this topic
hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

What that sh*t DO, you big ol' pimp you.

Welcome to the farmers unity thread.  An online dwelling where farmers alike can seek refuge from the overflow of resentment, hate and unwarranted hostility.  A abode where we as farmers can discuss freely our methods and secrets.

Farming is good.  There are various ways I can justify and explain why this is true, but I am not going to.  Why should a farmer have to explain himself to the majority? 

Farmers, unite.  Let us discuss.

What drives you to farm?

What are your methods?

How much do you make from farming?

Are you are a member of a farming crew?

Just what defines the art of 'farming'?

There is so much more to talk about...

So....

Post away.

*NO non farmers*

bongoclock
  • bongoclock

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I like to farm because I literally have no life, so it gives me something to do all day.
I generally just spam the same mission again and again, despite it causing server congestion, I don't care...unless I get disconnected then I am pissed!

Lately I haven't made much THANKS ROCKSTAR! But I would make a couple thousand a day it was pretty good

I play alone because I have no friends, so I just join other people, but don't talk, because that is way to social.

Farming is cultivation of agriculture, it has rapidly changed over the centuries, now our agriculture is pixels and fake internet rep so It is just a natural progression. If old mcdonald could wake up at 5AM and farm all day, so can I E-i-E-I-O

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I am a proud dairy farmer, the farm has been in the family for many generations and I will murder my father just like he murdered his to obtain the farm when i'm of age. We have 43 dairy cows right now but only 9 are laying eggs. We feed our cow eggs to my inbred cousin who lives in a cage the big red barn out the back. One of the favourite family games is to get a horse aroused and put it in his cage and see who wins (if you know what I mean) Hi to all the other farmers on here and "have an eel of a day"-(famous farm quote for those non farmers)

FearTheAmish
  • FearTheAmish

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1Xgm74cCeWs

Farmers Unity Theme

Tweets tear
  • Tweets tear

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by Tweets tear, 10 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

Oops

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Did i read FARMING?????????????????

no_till_farming_semisdirect_usda.jpg

minieye
  • minieye

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Interesting thread. Stayed up till about 4:30 in the morning last night to milk all I could out of Rooftop before I had to shut her off and download patch. Have a cool 5 mil. Wonder how the online will be now..

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 10 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

I prefer playing the way the game was designed to be played, with variety and enjoying the different aspects of online gta

All ya'll losers who take games too seriously and try to exploit certain aspects to play over and over just to rank up and get unlocks / property quicker are the true losers of society. Congrats ya f4gs

Freeze2244
  • Freeze2244

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

Its not even farming you idiots

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Interesting thread. Stayed up till about 4:30 in the morning last night to milk all I could out of Rooftop before I had to shut her off and download patch. Have a cool 5 mil. Wonder how the online will be now..

Haha yeh I do that a do.  I love them all-night-sesh's  where you just farm farm farm until your eyes bleed.  The cash you make at the end though makes it all worth it.

I just LOVE talking with some poor noob on mic and after like 5 minutes of casual convo dropping the classic 'yeh anyway i made my first 10 mil yesterday, how much ched u got in your bank?'  I always say that with a sly grin on my face IRL, just can't help it lol.

I also think that farming is one of the most honest ways you can make cash in game.  It requires dedication, motivation, hard work and a real zest for the grind ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users