Photo

rockstar support are dicks...

6 replies to this topic
DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

pretty much i had a online issue where all my cars that got impounded were destroyed straight away, giving me no chance to get the car back, no one else i know had this issue, so i contact support, they just mark it as answered even though they never even replied, and i still have the issue, i try re open it and stuff, they dont reply... seriously, it seems they just hire someone to sit there pressing answered on all the requests

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

They send out automated responses with title updates saying if that did not resolve your issue, reply to reopen the ticket, otherwise the ticket will be auotmatically closed. You either didn't read this, got it in a spam folder, or didn't get the email for some reason. This fields out the thousands of same questions and stupid questions leaving much less in their queue to check up on.

Even so, if you reopen you'll be in a long line at the moment, so you'll have to be patient. You can't open a ticket and then expect to jump past everybody waiting in line ahead of you because you want an answer now.

Don't really see  how they are the ones being dicks.

Woady
  • Woady

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

They send out automated responses with title updates saying if that did not resolve your issue, reply to reopen the ticket, otherwise the ticket will be auotmatically closed. You either didn't read this, got it in a spam folder, or didn't get the email for some reason. This fields out the thousands of same questions and stupid questions leaving much less in their queue to check up on.

Even so, if you reopen you'll be in a long line at the moment, so you'll have to be patient. You can't open a ticket and then expect to jump past everybody waiting in line ahead of you because you want an answer now.

No, you are completely full of sh*t.

Rockstar is spending it's time nerfing missions and reducing the payout. They are making a conscientious decision to ignore users who have legitimate glitches such as disappearing characters and cars to reduce the payout of missions.

1 day is the maximum amount of patience somebody should have for Rockstar to fix a game that you paid $60 for. 

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

No, you are completely full of sh*t.

Rockstar is spending it's time nerfing missions and reducing the payout. They are making a conscientious decision to ignore users who have legitimate glitches such as disappearing characters and cars to reduce the payout of missions.

1 day is the maximum amount of patience somebody should have for Rockstar to fix a game that you paid $60 for. 

Man shut your bitch ass up and stop crying. Be realistic you clown, you can't expect them to fix your problem in one day.

bfett21
  • bfett21

The scourge of Carpathia

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

What is nerfing? are they giving us foam footballs as weapons?

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Complaining little bitch, they are busy enough already fixing this game, to make your sorry ass satisfied.

XxxULTIMATEZxxX
  • XxxULTIMATEZxxX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Next Friday they are giving everyone $500,000
for free because of this major coc'k up that has occurred. I think it should be $2,000,000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users