Photo

Bored of GTA V

9 replies to this topic
Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Let me start this off by saying that I didn't rush through the story. It took me around 40 hours game time and 2 weeks of real time with plenty of freeroaming included. Now I haven't played the game since last Thursday when I tried out GTA Online. It's missing what makes you really want to play the game right when you enter your home. Anyone else feeling this?

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yep,

side-content wise GTAO has much more to do.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

The 9,000,000 other topics on this subject suggests that you are not alone

BillTheOctopus
  • BillTheOctopus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

I agree, I don't have that urge to play when I get home.

• TheCornking101 likes this

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather...

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Yeah, GTA IV Multiplayer just had some vibe which I seemed to like lol. I also preferred the Liberty City airport.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Never understood what compels people to be assholes on internet forums for the sake of being assholes.  Oh yeah, that anonymity thing.  Would you be this big of a sarcastic tool to a person in front of you?

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by Soda and Soap, 10 October 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Yep, feel the same. Completely bored of GTA V now, never going to touch it again probably. Finally bought an apartment yesterday, what else is there to do? 

& yes I have a lot of friends playing it, I just don't feel like going on it with them  :yawn:

GTA_freakydeaky
  • GTA_freakydeaky

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

There's something just weak about it i can't really explain it but GTAIV felt more GTA than GTAV but GTAV is still over all better than GTAIV if that makes any sense

davetopper
  • davetopper

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, GTA IV Multiplayer just had some vibe which I seemed to like lol. I also preferred the Liberty City airport.

That is what bored the crap out of me because that was what e v e r y b o d y did. And then I went to TDU2 and that is what everybody did. And in TDU1 there was a strip and that was where everyone hung out. 

There is the Pacific Bank by that walk of fame that has two entrances. One to the west and another at the south, there would be the opportunity for a group of like minded individuals to really let it out with the cops. 

Then there is the train. A bunch of guys on the flat cars having it out with the cops would be fun. Anywhere a group can hold them off would be fun. 

An apartment. You can watch other people carry on from that too. Of course I have never seen in such a vast area as a map that we have where mayhem can just be had, such a group of boring people. 

On the other hand it is kind of nice and refreshing to see people doing their own thing rather than killing each other because they can. Oh they still do but it costs them. The dunces. 

What do you guys want, someone to hold your hand? 

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Never understood what compels people to be assholes on internet forums for the sake of being assholes.  Oh yeah, that anonymity thing.  Would you be this big of a sarcastic tool to a person in front of you?

WTF are you even talking about, I was pointing out the fact that the OP is not alone and many others feel the same way

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users