Photo

Most common aim settings

14 replies to this topic
TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Currently, what is the most common aim setting to find full lobbies?

• DildoDodo likes this

overtonwolf
  • overtonwolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sadly I think it's auto aim

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

i have found that most lobbies i am in are full and my setting is set on Traditional GTA.
(xbox)

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Im sure auto aim or traditional will have fuller lobbies, but i cant stand anything but free aim.
  • OptionalZero likes this

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Im sure auto aim or traditional will have fuller lobbies, but i cant stand anything but free aim.

I am with you on that one. I never knew about it until about half way through the first week of the single player and when i changed it, i loved it

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

GTAOnlineVideos
  • GTAOnlineVideos

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Finding full lobbies in free aim is tough.  Over time, it will get worse, just like it did in GTA IV and MP3.  I'm going to post something in the crew section later about a free aim crew.  It's in my sig right now.  Even if you don't want to join the crew, I am looking for any free aim players to band together with on xbox.  My gamertag is gunslikewhoa.  I'm afraid if we don't organize large groups of free aim friends or whatever, people will become discouraged by the empty lobbies and it will only get worse.  

• Mordax87 likes this

Jedi Master Tom
  • Jedi Master Tom

Be with you, the Force may

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by Jedi Master Tom, 10 October 2013 - 05:47 PM.

First thing I did when I booted up GTA was change the aim settings to free aim. Recently, with the launch of GTA: Online, I had to switch to assisted aiming during a mission because some of my crew members were complaining that it was too hard. Every time they popped out of cover to line up a shot, the enemy AI would kill them before they could even get a shot off.

I'll admit that I found it a bit difficult too, but that's why I use free aim; to challenge myself. After switching to assisted aim, we all briezed through that mission like it wasn't sh*t. Because it wasn't... Take cover, pull two triggers for a kill, repeat untill everyone is dead. As soon as we were done with that job I turned free aim back on.

Side note: having to go back to SP just to hangs your aim settings is f*cking stupid. Why is there not an option for the host to select what settings everyone will have to use while setting up a job? I already waste enough time in loading screens just waiting for Matchmaking to fill my lobby (which it never does), or waiting to connect to my friends lobbies, ect. It just makes absolutely no sense to go back to SP to change your aim settings.

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

I like any of the aiming options. Free aim for me is more immersive and challenging for sure, makes me feel like I'm earning my pay

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

Aim assist is pretty popular... I prefer free aim but I don't mind aim assist. Traditionnal is just too much.

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:52 AM Edited by OptionalZero, 11 October 2013 - 06:52 AM.

I hear ya brother. Free-Aim only for me and any game I host. Auto-aim is a whole different game!

shaken_bacon
  • shaken_bacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

Ignorant question, but how to you change it to free aim for multiplayer?

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

You switch it in single player.

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

i just want to finish my race requirement and it off to free aim for me

shaken_bacon
  • shaken_bacon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

You switch it in single player.

And then it will put you into free aim lobbies? No wonder its uncommon.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

where do you switch it while in single. i couldn't find it earlier..... also i bet there would be a ton more people if R* actually gave you an option in the beginning

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users