Photo

Only joining solo sessions

5 replies to this topic
Tobyhetland
  • Tobyhetland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Whenever I try to join a GTA Online session, i either join a totally empty one or one with only my friends. How do i join an almost full session with random players? I never had this problem untill recently.

Roded88
  • Roded88

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Dude I've been having the same problem!!! I was just about to post this then I saw yours. Every time I jump in nobody is in the lobby or I do a mission and then everyone leaves!!! WTF?!?!?
Then I try and start a mission and no one ever wants to join. I assume it's because they are in free roam with other people and all they want to do is kill other players.. I just want a full lobby and players to join in on jobs and mission!!! Is that too much to ask for?!?! Lol

Tobyhetland
  • Tobyhetland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I don't think this is a common issue because I have not seen any other topics about this. But is there nobody out here that knows the cause and or how to fix it?

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by NoMeansYes, 10 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

When I start a solo session then try to join a new one from the start menu, it is always a solo session. If I then join a job from a solo session, upon completion I'll be sent back to that same solo session. Pressing down and switching to online from offline mode always puts me in a populated lobby however.

Edit: Also wasn't there something about Rockstar always trying to match you up with your friends in a lobby (doubt it's supposed to be friends only though)

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I think more options for what kind of sessions you connect to would be great.

Tobyhetland
  • Tobyhetland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

When I start a solo session then try to join a new one from the start menu, it is always a solo session. If I then join a job from a solo session, upon completion I'll be sent back to that same solo session. Pressing down and switching to online from offline mode always puts me in a populated lobby however.

Edit: Also wasn't there something about Rockstar always trying to match you up with your friends in a lobby (doubt it's supposed to be friends only though)

Thanks for your advice, but sadly when i join that way i still join a solo session..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users