» «
Photo

gta v and single player

12 replies to this topic
GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by GR0VE4LIF3, 10 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

u get hype for almost 2 years and the game gets boring in just a few days lmao but its a fun and beautiful game to play its just that u dont have anything to do after getting 100% ooo well

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

After 100% there is nothing to do other than mess around which is how it is in every game. I have yet to see an infinite game. You and also go back and replay missions you liked without going through the whole story.

waikzguy8998
  • waikzguy8998

Desert Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Compared to other sandbox games at least there's still a dynamic environment to play in.  Gang members still attack you, still stores to rob, cars to mod, and random world events like hitchhikers, etc to mess around with.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

like every other gta... use your imagination or role play

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

:^:  :^:  :^:  :^:  :^:

• KillaDanny likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Just need to bring over the 700 or so missions from online....them I'd be happy.. I want the missions not the online community
  • bish0p2004 likes this

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Just need to bring over the 700 or so missions from online....them I'd be happy.. I want the missions not the online community

wont that nuke your console

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 10 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

This.   :^:  :^:  :^:  :^:

After 100% there is nothing to do other than mess around which is how it is in every game. I have yet to see an infinite game. You and also go back and replay missions you liked without going through the whole story.

Not to keep beating a dead horse, but what gave the previous single player modes in past GTA games and RDR more of a replayability factor were things like vigilante missions, gambling, drug wars/gang wars, bounties, etc.  Things that were actually fun to do.  This is also why I'm not a big fan of things like the Strangers and Freaks missions.  While they add more depth to the game, they are very short and they have an ending.  You can only do 4 bounty missions and 5 assassination missions...that's it.  

Things like the random encounters are a great addition, as they are fun and repeatable when you get bored of just going on rampages and randomly causing trouble.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by mr. libs, 10 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

THE GTAO content should've been in SP

sad that they added taxi missions instead of vigilante mode and cab driving not even fun just drive so-and-so to destination no timer or special fares like previous GTAs.

can we start a petition for R* to patch in or release on disc the gang attacks, bank trucks and crate drops for single player folk.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Skyrim.

You get infinite quest for like assinations, etc. Thhey could bring this into GTA V too.

• bish0p2004 likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Skyrim.

You get infinite quest for like assinations, etc. Thhey could bring this into GTA V too.

GTA IV gangwars and drugwars kept me occupied for years

• bish0p2004 likes this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Skyrim.

GTA IV gangwars and drugwars kept me occupied for years

Exactly.  That type of content could have easily fit the narrative of both Trevor who would have drug wars to keep building his drug empire and Franklin who could participate in gang wars in which he continues to reluctantly help Lamar....sort of like the way they were implemented in TBoGT.  Even though Luis was no longer apart of that lifestyle, he continued to help his friends out.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Role playing only works best with an interesting world though. I role played with both GTA SA and GTA 4 and it was better in GTA SA because the world ALREADY gave me a lot to work with. The experience ofrRole playing for GTA SA felt like being a member of a large creative team and all you were doing is adding small suggestions, but role playing for GTA 4 felt like being the creative team, the developer, the distributor, and the store all at f*cking once. And it feels like role playing in GTA 5 will be in that same vein where you are the world instead of just living in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users