» «

has anybody been able to do the helicopter missions with ease

1 reply to this topic
  • gangstakillagrove

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

every single mission where you have to go on top of a sky scraper or parachute in on a mansion, has been a massive fail.

first of all, playing the waiting/guessing game with the helicopter spawns is a real drawback. you just don't know when they're going to fly in. people get very impatient very quickly, more often than not you're stuck doing the mission by yourself.

then once you finally get an alright team that waits patiently for the choppers and whatnot. you take to the sky to take on a heap of dudes shooting at you, while the pilot doesn't know how low to get, when to back off etc. one life.

i just want to know if it's possible for a group to do these sorts of missions without a microphone? verbal communication will help with any mission, but this type of mission makes it seem like a must. how'd you guys do it? it's the only mission i can't complete. my friends can't either. seems like a lot of people are having trouble because it's voted at like 38%.

x0x CAMARO x0x
  • x0x CAMARO x0x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

I am guessing you are talking about online? Maybe play with friends? or make it an invite only session? you don't have to play with people you don't want to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users