Photo

FASTEST GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH

55 replies to this topic
TheEngin33r
  • TheEngin33r

"My advice? Give the sh*t up."

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Tried it with a Felon GT. Was only able to make money from it once (before I got the message "We do not currently need any cars"), but I got to keep the car so I can resell it each time to make another $10,900 :)

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

cool now people spread it on youtube so it can be patched. :barf:

i suppose that is a positive lol

anyways can I use any car? can I use my adder?

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by doutee7, 10 October 2013 - 11:54 PM.

Tried it with a Felon GT. Was only able to make money from it once (before I got the message "We do not currently need any cars"), but I got to keep the car so I can resell it each time to make another $10,900 :)

mine was 71k each resell. used that maitubitsu with upgrades.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

I doubt you're replying to my post, because I just made it 2 minutes ago, not nearly enough time for you to try my method.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

This has never worked. Your video is no different than the original videos detailing this exploit. What you youtube scrubs uploading videos don't get is that latency is the one hidden variable that determines if this is successful or not. If you have high latency on your connection then this method is much more likely to let you keep reselling. I pieced this together in seconds and yet these annoying ass youtubers pretending like they have some new and improved method of doing the glitch still keep giving people false hope and misleading information. They do so because they want more views and at the same time are too stupid to realize why it works for them and not others.

So that said, please disregard the OP and do the glitch normally as detailed below.

1.) Start an invite only session

2.) Get the most expensive car sellable to LS customs, the Felon GT (a regular Felon is ok).

3.) Mod the car up to increase its value

4.) Leave the shop, leave GTA online, turn off your xbox

5.) Go to your computer download http://www.utorrent.com/.

6.) Go to http://thepiratebay.sx/ and find a big torrent (a few gigabytes), download it, open it with utorrent and start the download in utorrent. (Make sure there are seeders "SE" column)

7.) As the torrent is running, go back to your xbox, open GTA, start an invite only session

8.) Go to LS customs with your car and sell it, then quickly enter xbox live store

9.) Exit xbox live, sell your car, quickly enter xbox live store, repeat this step (like you've been doing in the past)

10.) Call the OP of this thread a fa**ot and dislike every video detailing how to do the glitch

This exact method has not been uploaded anywhere,the normal bike and car methods have

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

cool now people spread it on youtube so it can be patched. :barf:

i suppose that is a positive lol

anyways can I use any car? can I use my adder?

Nope just the bike with this method

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Allot of people are having trouble with this, ill try it again myself and get back to you :)

DaYakuza
  • DaYakuza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

This has never worked. Your video is no different than the original videos detailing this exploit. What you youtube scrubs uploading videos don't get is that latency is the one hidden variable that determines if this is successful or not. If you have high latency on your connection then this method is much more likely to let you keep reselling. I pieced this together in seconds and yet these annoying ass youtubers pretending like they have some new and improved method of doing the glitch still keep giving people false hope and misleading information. They do so because they want more views and at the same time are too stupid to realize why it works for them and not others.

So that said, please disregard the OP and do the glitch normally as detailed below.

2.) Get the most expensive car sellable to LS customs, the Felon GT (a regular Felon is ok).

6.) Go to http://thepiratebay.sx/ and find a big torrent (a few gigabytes), download it, open it with utorrent and start the download in utorrent. (Make sure there are seeders "SE" column)

7.) As the torrent is running, go back to your xbox, open GTA, start an invite only session

8.) Go to LS customs with your car and sell it, then quickly enter xbox live store

9.) Exit xbox live, sell your car, quickly enter xbox live store, repeat this step (like you've been doing in the past)

10.) Call the OP of this thread a fa**ot and dislike every video detailing how to do the glitch

Philip Kennedy, i got you. :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

lol

DaYakuza
  • DaYakuza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

lol

Saw his similar comment in your youtube video. Lol. Failed hacker

FeelsBatman
  • FeelsBatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Anyone knows if this still works?

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

This is definitely an exploit. Abusing this would probably get you banned or reset. 

I'd stick to farming because farming is safe and not exploiting the game.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

lol

Saw his similar comment in your youtube video. Lol. Failed hacker

ikr

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

This is the type of thing that will end up getting you banned though. 

This is an exploit, However I'm not sure how R* Handle people who do these types of things.

car sales on the the website. that's how they can tell

FeelsBatman
  • FeelsBatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

What are the odds of getting banned for doing this?

Does R* ban for abusing glitches?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

What are the odds of getting banned for doing this?

Does R* ban for abusing glitches?

There's allways a possibility, i guess its up to you to take the risk, and this still works

vts13th
  • vts13th

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

How do you it on PS3?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

How do you it on PS3?

im looking into that

Ice Tytan
  • Ice Tytan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Still only worked twice for me.

kimpan
  • kimpan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I did this, with my cellphone as a public hotspot, that internet connection is terribly slow, even have my phone under a pillow to get as less connection as possible, still doesent work...

ZBORIL
  • ZBORIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

would you guys do this glitch or no? cause i want to do it but i dont want to get banned whats the % that we could get banned? thanks

m33ts4k0z
  • m33ts4k0z

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

I did this glitch on xbox and it worked perfectly on first try. I have already done it 6 times in a row without any issues using my fast internet connection and without downloading any torrents to increase latency. Since I don't have many upgrades the hexers value is only 5100$ but it still works and the value remains the same without decreasing. Thanks OP!

kimpan
  • kimpan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

I did this glitch on xbox and it worked perfectly on first try. I have already done it 6 times in a row without any issues using my fast internet connection and without downloading any torrents to increase latency. Since I don't have many upgrades the hexers value is only 5100$ but it still works and the value remains the same without decreasing. Thanks OP!

Think it must depend on pure luck or something.

m33ts4k0z
  • m33ts4k0z

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by m33ts4k0z, 11 October 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Now that I did it like 12 times, I noticed the value is decreasing to 5046$ on every second sell and increasing backup to 5100$ on every first sell ( I hope I make sense ). A tip is to have your right thumb on A button and your left thumb on start button. Then press A twice fast to sell it and then press start at once afterwards. Works pretty well.

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Get a sandking and sell it.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

i dont think there is such a thing as luck within coding.. must be something we are missing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users