» «

GTA Online Sub-Forum

4 replies to this topic
Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Alright, you may hate me or dislike me for creating yet another thread about the GTAO sub-forum.

It is getting out of hand, I can't visit that section normally without seeing 20/25 threads about rooftop rumble and little kids making troll threads.

We need severe punishments for the sake of this forum, I honestly can't stand it anymore, either get real active mods for that section or I don't know, but please, do something for us loyal / legit members.

Thank you.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I agree, I have seen countless members there who are actually just trolls, they don't even try to contribute and they would have been banned weeks ago in August (pre-release when mods were more active)

• WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Especially this guy WinterEdit has no substance in his posts whatsoever and should be banned immediately.

But yeah, I do agree... there should be an option to permanently prevent a specific user to post in your thread if mods are not online. That way, you can prevent them posting in your thread, and if they create another account, just add that name to it.

You should also have a "Don't allow this user post in your topics for a specific time"-option, which would be like temp-ban from your topics.

• NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

I don't see why threads like this need to be opened. As if the mods don't have enough countless threads already to deal with, they really don't need this as well. :/

• Tsuroki

Remember me?

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

We're aware of the issue. :)

We have a list of subforums that'll be going up later this week that should help take care of this (at least partially).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users