Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best, most bad ass moment in online yet?

75 replies to this topic
Pworld10
  • Pworld10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

Mines was i met a another fellow member of another forum (same crew) so we stopped in street. Honked, make sure we werent going to kill each other. Got out our cars, walked around each other (too bad we cant shake hands), then got back in our cars and started doing donuts in the middle of that major intersection in beverly hills (well its beverly hills in real life not sure about the game). 

It was funny because it was like 2 people happy to see each other and celebrating friendship. LMAO

• BlaineCountyHooker and shackled_rosati like this

FearTheAmish
  • FearTheAmish

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

It started as a normal session...

Crew spawns intogether and we start our thing but one of my guys gets spawn killed by a guy so we all converge to assist. Killing him made his crew converge also, i was in my apartment when i get a buzz from one of them. So i deny it and then look out my window to see a massive firefight going. Its time for the big guns to join so go to step out of my apartment and BOOOM!! that dude had stickied the door and was just waiting for me to exit. The fight went on for about 10-15 more minutes before the hospital bills became crippling and we both disengaged. But for a bit there we were Sticky bombing each others homes cars, helo's were droping people on roofs to shoot down on the fight, Drive by's all over the place. Just constant warfare between 2 well armed crews.

Warm custard
  • Warm custard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

There was also another time when my brother and I were driving around and spotted a guy standing outside of his personal vehicle.  I got out, my brother went around the block and ran him over while I stole the car, drove it down two blocks, then we beat the sh*t out of it until the guy came back in another car and ran us both over.

Perfect example of the douches that plague gta online.

Vorazon
  • Vorazon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by Vorazon, 11 October 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Mine is simple. 

When GTO just got playable after its connection issue, I started grinding and eventually got a Mission from Lamar to steal some Oil or Chemical Tanker. 3 players joined my lobby and we started rolling. Each of us had our own car but we decided that we should go in 2 cars only. ( Note: We werent using Mic ) It was just pure In-Game coordination. We found the tanker and did our thing , one of my team drove , another guy hopped back to his car while me and the last guy shared a car. LSPD came down hard on us , our heroic and chivalry instinct triggered and we managed to pissed them off so much we got ourselves 4 stars wanted level. ( the 3 drivers on our team had excellent driving skills, I was doing most of the shooting. The chase went on for 10 minutes,  we were desperately trying to protect the tanker by banging any LSPD cars or shooting off their tyres from closing in to the tanker. All 3 of us in the cars died while the tanker managed to find himself a safe spot to cool down. I respawned , got on a Truck ( I had no other choices, the truck was nearest and I needed wheels real quick ) . I met up with him and somehow the cops found us again, it was easier this time as both me and my partner on the truck drove down the hills and we manage to lose them and the stars. While trying to get to the Depot, we realised almost all wheels on the tanker were busted and it was some rocky and uphill ride to the destination. I used my truck to give my partner a boost from behind and pushed his tanker all the way to the depot. Mission Successfully completed. Got 3 Friend Request on my PSN afterwards. 

You sound like someone I would want on my team doing mission, holy sh*t nice team work 

I'm playing on PS3, PSN Vorazon . Feel free to get me on any sessions :D

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

well i managed to join a game with more than 3 players once! best gta online moment this far

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by RetardOfTheYear, 11 October 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Sitting on my chair for too long was the most bad ass moment I got so far.

• vince91 likes this

J_Gatsby
  • J_Gatsby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Some random guy placed bounty on me, I took a copper and landed on top of one of the high rises, I can see all the white dots coming towards my location like bees but I was safe until someone came in annihilator (I think) but was a moron as he crashed on top of my chopper. I survived he didn't and took out my parachute n jumped I was aiming for a lower building so I could target those after me. As I was about to land someone in heli came in from nowhere and chopped meinto pieces and crashed into the building I was going to land on!

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Sniped an asshole our his tank from inside the bank aimed right down his barrel

PoeticDreamer
  • PoeticDreamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Ok i got one... I was in a game with like 4 of my friends & a random guy with a 9000 bounty on his head also with 5 stars. So we're watching tv in my apartment as everyone in this lobby but us trying to get this guy. After an epic chase he survived everyone, even gotten the stars off. He did a victory pose and was walking towards his apartment slowly until a white car came out of nowhere & shot him. My friends were like "WTF who did that" until they change the channel and see that I was in the white car... was in and out and back in my apartment before a star popped up. 

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Some jack nut crewing with me with a lazer but didn't kill me screwed up and landed for some reason close to me, Took him out with a sniper rifle, took his lazer and commenced screwing with him. Probably not a classic moment, but def worth it while I am being told thru the mic how I am going to get f*cked up.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Me and two crew members were in a car chasing some super car with one guy in it. He did a couple donuts around us and killed all of us like a boss. Bad ass for him.

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Had a 9k bounty put on me by an NPC for stealing a car. Was being chased by 3 randoms in the desert. My friend picked up a frogger and landed just in front of me on the highway. I jumped in and we escaped. (My friend ended up collecting the bounty, but I started shooting at him first on an epic 5 minute high speed chase)

Another was when I had a flat tire in a route 68 gta race. Got out, sniped the next racer going full speed. Stole his ride and came in second. :)

Bgw4l
  • Bgw4l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Doing the mission where you steal the cargobobs and have to airlift a crate for Lester I hopped in the attach chopper and landed on top of the building the crate was being stored in. Needless to say both cargobobs were destroyed and it was miscast ally mission over but it didn't auto end. So to kill myself I tried to jump off building and my dude did a flailing front flip landed on his feet and I did not lose any health. There were four of us in the room and we all got a good laugh out of it.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

Sitting on my chair for too long was the most bad ass moment I got so far.

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

• Snoop_Willy likes this

Velociraptorius
  • Velociraptorius

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Bumping this topic to share something of mine.

So I stole a small plane from Sandy Shore's airfield for some leisurely flying around. As I was doing just that, I saw a guy with a jet in the distance, heading straight for me. He went past me at first, going in the opposite direction, so I figured that was the end of that. Few moments later, I hear the beeping. And so it began. 

So this guy is flying behind me, constantly locking on and firing two missiles, while I'm just barrel rolling and looping like crazy, avoiding them by the skin on my teeth everytime. This drags on for a while and I eventually made it to the downtown. I start flying around and between buildings in as unpredictable patterns as I possibly can. That also drags on for a while as the guy never gives up his chase and keeps firing missile after missile. And eventually I hear it- the sweet sound of explosion behind me as the pursuer made a single mistake. Felt good afterwards. 

TheDeadpoolio
  • TheDeadpoolio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

I was shooting at a guy in a car when he it me, I did a backflip in ragdoll mode I was shooting in RD and killed him

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users