Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best, most bad ass moment in online yet?

75 replies to this topic
B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T, 10 October 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Had a car show with my crew. After, we decided to screw around with air vehicles at the Sandy shores airfield. I was in a regular old chopper looking at a member in a Cargobob with a jeep in tow, flying over to a third member to drop his jeep off.

Out of nowhere (I could hear the engine though) a prop plane comes screaming down into the runway area, plowing into the Cargobob and jeep. Prop plane and jeep explode in a big fireball, but the Cargobob just flies away like nothing happened. It was hilarious.

Can be seen near the end of this video:

FilipinoNinja67
  • FilipinoNinja67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

A buddy of mine was getting spawn killed by 2 people, so I went to go help him. By the time I got there, one had fled so it was us against one guy and an army of cops that surrounded the guy. A massive shootout ensued.

We were careful about the cops and didn't get killed by them at all and we got the spawn killer down 6K before his teammate came back in a chopper. We ran around the corner to my car as rockets exploded behind us.

We get to the car and I threw 3 sticky bombs on it and told my friend to get in. We round the corner and we see the pilot trying to airlift his mate and without saying so, we jumped out at the same time and watched as the chopper went up in flames.

It was awesome
  • BlaineCountyHooker likes this

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

There was this guy with a 9000 bounty on his head. I decided to hunt him down but some creep started chasing me because he also wanted to kill the guy. It was really funny because I was shooting the guy with the 9000 bounty's car while the creep was shooting my car, just like a dog chasing a cat that is chasing a rat. 

Then we crashed, the guy with the 9000 bounty on his head killed the guy who was chasing me and I killed him and got 9000 bucks.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

When a group of 5 had a good helicopter on top of a building and were trying to kill me so I went into passive mode and climbed the ladder and stole their helicopter, they were so pissed!!!! lol

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

When a group of 5 had a good helicopter on top of a building and were trying to kill me so I went into passive mode and climbed the ladder and stole their helicopter, they were so pissed!!!! lol

Hahahaah this is great, getting some good ideas here

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

LOL

CRAIGC1081
  • CRAIGC1081

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by CRAIGC1081, 10 October 2013 - 02:19 PM.

This isnt as good as most but it a nice revenge story!

After a mission with strangers which we failed (as the other 3 decided it was more fun to run me over insted) I suffered a few spawn kills at their hands. At their 3rd attempt I made a run for it down an ally and quickly turned on passive mode. The other guys chased me and covered each end of the ally then started to shoot! Because I was in passive mode the bullets went through me and one at either end of the ally killed each other! The last  guy (who didnt understand why I didnt die) fired and fired untill he ran out of ammo at which point I turned off passive mode and popped one in his skull!

• BlaineCountyHooker and GapingAngus like this

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

My best was last night, i had a bounty on me but ppl couldnt claim it because i was playing survival, and when i finished there was a group of 4 waiting outside, but they didnt know i had a mini gun haha mowed them down real quick.

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

My moment isn't as awesome as some of the stories here but I'll tell it anyways:

So my friend and I were gonna stick up a convenient store with him being the driver and me being the robber. My first mistake was that I let him use an extremely damaged police car as a getaway vehicle. My second mistake was that after I received the money, I shot the cashier this receiving a 3 star wanted level.

We basically go on the most badass police chase I've ever been in with him driving down the freeway and me empty round after round into pursuing cop cars. What ends up happening us that he drops me off at the edge of a hill leading down the the backyards of some houses in vinewood hills.

I jump out of the car and bolt while he drives away with the heavily damaged car. With two choppers on me, I run through backwards past pools and over fences trying not to get killed. The choppers, to my relief, get off me and start chasing my accomplice and so I escape while my accomplice is killed.

I take off my mask and just take a stroll down the street to ponder about the amount of trouble I went through for a few thousand dollars.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

My moment isn't as awesome as some of the stories here but I'll tell it anyways:

So my friend and I were gonna stick up a convenient store with him being the driver and me being the robber. My first mistake was that I let him use an extremely damaged police car as a getaway vehicle. My second mistake was that after I received the money, I shot the cashier this receiving a 3 star wanted level.

We basically go on the most badass police chase I've ever been in with him driving down the freeway and me empty round after round into pursuing cop cars. What ends up happening us that he drops me off at the edge of a hill leading down the the backyards of some houses in vinewood hills.

I jump out of the car and bolt while he drives away with the heavily damaged car. With two choppers on me, I run through backwards past pools and over fences trying not to get killed. The choppers, to my relief, get off me and start chasing my accomplice and so I escape while my accomplice is killed.

I take off my mask and just take a stroll down the street to ponder about the amount of trouble I went through for a few thousand dollars.

sounds pretty epic to me

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ok so I've had two:

1. I was driving to the LSC in Vinewood so I could sell my Baller. This kid came by in a Futo and started shooting me. I instantly took off and headed towards Balla territory (they shoot anyone that fires) and like an annoying rank 7, he followed me. We had to have been cruising a good 6 minutes when I spotted the train was coming. I made it exactly like the intro and he just got dragged into the tunnel.

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

2. I was fleeing from the 2 star cops on a Highway and I spotted one of those gas trucks. I threw a sticky right on the back and detonated quickly, killing a large portion of both sections. T'was epic

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by Decimationist, 10 October 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Mine was all of the times I have rigged Simeon's "special" vehicle with explosives, parked it outside the pay n spray, and put a c4 on the entrance to said pay n spray. Then I just wait. 

Oh yeah, and I got a bad sport (after like 200+ personal vehicles destroyed some how) so I thought I could get around it by making a second character. I was wrong, but in the tutorial deathmatch I clutched against two level 40's with the default pistol. Yeuh! 

millyfoxx
  • millyfoxx

xoxo

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

I jaywalked.... was that bad ass?

MuucavExiled
  • MuucavExiled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

On my first day of play, about 2 hours in I was robbing shops with my mates Max and Jules.
Max was robbing a store down the road from me. I had just turned the place over and was fleeing in my vapid dominator, being chased by a 3 star rating. As I'm driving away I lose both my back tyres to Police gunfire. Jules tells me to head west and he'll pick me up on the other side of the train tracks in his helicopter.

I drive as fast as I can and jump the tracks skidding to a halt as a freight train rumbles past totally foiling the Police who are trapped on the other side of it. Jules touches down, I hop in and we both pick up Max and fly off into the night.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

My best moment was today on A Titan Of A Job. All the others were in the Titan going over the Vinewood sign and I was in the mallard or whatever one it is. Anyway, I was a bit further ahead and I jumped out deployed my parachute an managed to land on the Titan wing. I fell off pretty quick but I felt like James Bond or something lol. Literally everyone sent me a message saying lol afterwards.

kablahm
  • kablahm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Killing random online people.

It's more fun in groups.

Join us! http://socialclub.ro.../nj_death_squad

Lisha
  • Lisha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Lisha, 10 October 2013 - 04:27 PM.

Watched some guy rob a shop, was standing too close to the shop - got 3 stars even though I didn't  do sh*t. I called Lester, got rid of the wanted level. The guy followed me in his car, beeped the horn and I got in. He then set a waypoint to another shop. I put on my hockey mask as we stopped outside. He beeped to indicate that I was going to do the robbing, did so - hopped in, escaped the police and shared half of the take. We did it again but the police were trickier to evade, so he went in the tunnels you go through during the Jewel Store job. While we were waiting for our wanted levels to go down, I kept aiming my gun in and  out of the car really fast so it looked like I was dancing to the music loooool. He did the same, so we were "dancing" to Non Stop Pop for ages. Added him as a friend before I had to go. :3

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Does escaping a 5 star wanted level in a pimped out hearse count as an act of bad assery?
  • BlaineCountyHooker likes this

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

having a bunch of people come after me for a bounty,  one kid starts screaming WTF WHY YOU KILL ME.  

I have a bountry on my head, you made a beeline for me with a gun, what did you think would happen.

it wasn't even a player bounty, some NPC set it on me,  took like 5 guys down before a friend showed up, killed me, and sent me half the cash. /win

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

There was this guy with a 9000 bounty on his head. I decided to hunt him down but some creep started chasing me because he also wanted to kill the guy. It was really funny because I was shooting the guy with the 9000 bounty's car while the creep was shooting my car, just like a dog chasing a cat that is chasing a rat. 

Then we crashed, the guy with the 9000 bounty on his head killed the guy who was chasing me and I killed him and got 9000 bucks.

Boooooring, happens every 5th minute.

kablahm
  • kablahm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Does escaping a 5 star wanted level in a pimped out hearse count as an act of bad assery?

Yes.

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

well, someone had a bounty on them of like $15,000, so i stole a jet, planned on shooting them, but i got shot down before i could kill them, as i was parachuting to the floor my jet crashed into the car of the person with the bounty killing them, i got $15,000 and also a bad sport warning, totally worth it though just for his reaction of a flaming jet coming towards him and actually killing him

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

"Since the beginning"

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

This may not be most bad ass or the best moment, but this is something different. When I was doing a mission, I got two stars wanted level. I started hearing policecar cirens and next thing I saw was police coming after me with normal Fatcom FQ 2 :DD LOL I lost them so easy. That was weird but funny! 

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T, 10 October 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Yes.

Then here you go-https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

Money green paint and dollar sign rims.With the murder rate so high in LS, it pays to be in the funeral business.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Boooooring, happens every 5th minute.

I didn't mention the cars we were using right? 2 Adders and one Coil in a high speed chase. We crossed half of the map on a great chase where everyone was showing good driving skills until we crashed of course. Also I didn't mention I killed the guy I was chasing with a a bomb that I sticked to his car and then detonated when I moved away. So suck it mother fcker

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I was playing a mission that involved stealing a tanker for trevor and was surrounded by lost bikers until I called merry weather for backup they swooped in with a helicopter mercenaries style and took care my troubles.

Vorazon
  • Vorazon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Mine is simple. 

When GTO just got playable after its connection issue, I started grinding and eventually got a Mission from Lamar to steal some Oil or Chemical Tanker. 3 players joined my lobby and we started rolling. Each of us had our own car but we decided that we should go in 2 cars only. ( Note: We werent using Mic ) It was just pure In-Game coordination. We found the tanker and did our thing , one of my team drove , another guy hopped back to his car while me and the last guy shared a car. LSPD came down hard on us , our heroic and chivalry instinct triggered and we managed to pissed them off so much we got ourselves 4 stars wanted level. ( the 3 drivers on our team had excellent driving skills, I was doing most of the shooting. The chase went on for 10 minutes,  we were desperately trying to protect the tanker by banging any LSPD cars or shooting off their tyres from closing in to the tanker. All 3 of us in the cars died while the tanker managed to find himself a safe spot to cool down. I respawned , got on a Truck ( I had no other choices, the truck was nearest and I needed wheels real quick ) . I met up with him and somehow the cops found us again, it was easier this time as both me and my partner on the truck drove down the hills and we manage to lose them and the stars. While trying to get to the Depot, we realised almost all wheels on the tanker were busted and it was some rocky and uphill ride to the destination. I used my truck to give my partner a boost from behind and pushed his tanker all the way to the depot. Mission Successfully completed. Got 3 Friend Request on my PSN afterwards. 

• FarVision likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yes, yes it does.

well, someone had a bounty on them of like $15,000, so i stole a jet, planned on shooting them, but i got shot down before i could kill them, as i was parachuting to the floor my jet crashed into the car of the person with the bounty killing them, i got $15,000 and also a bad sport warning, totally worth it though just for his reaction of a flaming jet coming towards him and actually killing him

Haha love when airplanes/helicopters take a couple people out when it crashes.. and to have that happen with someone with a 15k bounty.. damn I would be grinning

I was playing a mission that involved stealing a tanker for trevor and was surrounded by lost bikers until I called merry weather for backup they swooped in with a helicopter mercenaries style and took care my troubles.

Just unlocked this from merryweather :D

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Mine is simple. 

When GTO just got playable after its connection issue, I started grinding and eventually got a Mission from Lamar to steal some Oil or Chemical Tanker. 3 players joined my lobby and we started rolling. Each of us had our own car but we decided that we should go in 2 cars only. ( Note: We werent using Mic ) It was just pure In-Game coordination. We found the tanker and did our thing , one of my team drove , another guy hopped back to his car while me and the last guy shared a car. LSPD came down hard on us , our heroic and chivalry instinct triggered and we managed to pissed them off so much we got ourselves 4 stars wanted level. ( the 3 drivers on our team had excellent driving skills, I was doing most of the shooting. The chase went on for 10 minutes,  we were desperately trying to protect the tanker by banging any LSPD cars or shooting off their tyres from closing in to the tanker. All 3 of us in the cars died while the tanker managed to find himself a safe spot to cool down. I respawned , got on a Truck ( I had no other choices, the truck was nearest and I needed wheels real quick ) . I met up with him and somehow the cops found us again, it was easier this time as both me and my partner on the truck drove down the hills and we manage to lose them and the stars. While trying to get to the Depot, we realised almost all wheels on the tanker were busted and it was some rocky and uphill ride to the destination. I used my truck to give my partner a boost from behind and pushed his tanker all the way to the depot. Mission Successfully completed. Got 3 Friend Request on my PSN afterwards. 

You sound like someone I would want on my team doing mission, holy sh*t nice team work 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users