Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best, most bad ass moment in online yet?

75 replies to this topic
BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Whats yours? Mine was a random group of 5 picking me up in a bus then getting air lifted with a cargobob into the fort zancudo, dropped off, raiding the place and being a lucky one to get in the tank first. Got airlifted IN THE TANK back out and we was barely over the fence when he got shot down but I was on the outside safely and was able to reek havoc for a good 20 minutes on the outside until lame ass kids drove up with stickies and ruined my fun. Very cool group I stumbled upon there. 

What has been some of your best moments? 

-No negative comments please

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Why are they "lame ass kiddies" For using a sticky bomb on u when you are grieifng the whole server with a tank

• Brooksburgh likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Not as good as yours, but I killed a bounty with a cracker of a sniper shot. I parked the cargobob on one of the high buildings overlooking one of the main roads, the bounty was driving away from me at full speed and was about to make a sharp left, I aimed my scope to the left and fired, killing him through the side window and his car span out. I heard him shout "WHAT?!?!" I had a big grin on my face afterwards :p
  • BlaineCountyHooker likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by BlaineCountyHooker, 10 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

Why are they "lame ass kiddies" For using a sticky bomb on u when you are grieifng the whole server with a tank

I was mainly shooting cops but ok (I am not for randomly killing other players)

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Probably the time when I killed a bounty one of the times.
He was on the beach running from the military and police, there were at least five helicopters (two or three of them were players) and then two or three more players hunting him on the ground.   I drove in, lit him up, and escaped in a matter of seconds.

There was also another time when my brother and I were driving around and spotted a guy standing outside of his personal vehicle.  I got out, my brother went around the block and ran him over while I stole the car, drove it down two blocks, then we beat the sh*t out of it until the guy came back in another car and ran us both over.

TommyKaira
  • TommyKaira

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

I had my fun with a heli and a sniper rifle.
First I flew around in my heli, it was the cargobob, so its one without any weapons so I just had my fun with flying it around, no killing or something.

Then I picked up my own personal vehicle and soon afterwards a guy appeared to shoot me and steal or maybe destroy both, my car and the heli. I had a quick react and because we were in Downtown I managed to land on the top of a high bulding. He tried to shoot me till there, but I was too far away for his assault rifle to auto-aim.
Then I picked up my sniper rifle and shot him. He must surely been quite suprised for the one hit kill and after his spawn he tried so aim on the top again, but I´m sure he could varely see me up there. So I shot him again.
This went on and on till he gave up and tried to get away with a car. This became my best bit when I gave him a headshot while he had driven away, I was kinda proud :-)

After that I followed him with the heli, he was scared and tried to flee, but after he crashed I landed beside him and gave him the heli ( he was Level 10 or something) and a friend request on XBL

• Snoop_Willy and BlaineCountyHooker like this

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Mine isn't very badass but it made me and the random dude I was playing with both start giggling like little school girls when it happened.

I started a mission with a random dude. It was the one where you have to steal a Coquette that's being driven around town for Simeon.
We started the mission on a mountain. The other dude hopped in his car, I hopped in mine, and we decided to do an impromptu race down the mountain to a location close to where the Coquette was.
As we're going down the mountain, the dude cuts me off and I lost control of the car, went into a rock and flew up into the air.
My car spun 360* sideways at least 5-6 times all the way down the mountain, landed on its wheels and I took off. I was down the mountain already while the dude wasn't even halfway.

Safe to say it was badass and hilarious.

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Mine: escaped a 2 star wanted level after robbing a convenient store = BADASS

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Killing random online people.

BrittTheGrit
  • BrittTheGrit

Boss Lady

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

I escaped a 1 star wanted level. The amount of badassery in that, you jealous?

• Dmos23 likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 10 October 2013 - 12:32 PM.

I called another player a bad name :O

Emsaic
  • Emsaic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

Mine wasn't so badass, but it was funny.

I defeated a player on a race, and when we spawned in the world, we were next to each other, then he takes out his gun, and aims it to my head, just at that time, another player comes really fast in his car, and ran him over, that was hilarious

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

I was trying to bring a wanted car back to Simeon, when I noticed some dude following me. And by "noticed following" I mean, the stupid guy bust three of my tires and pretty much wreaked havok on my car, without however ever killing me. So I got out of the car and the guy got a headshot. Since the car was in bad shape and I knew I wouldn't get it to Simeon without getting some payback, I decided to leave the car for the dude that i had just killed, knowing full well he'd still try to deliver it. So I stole an SUV and used it to block Simeons garage, so my special friend couldn't get into it, without having to get out of the wanted car and move the SUV. What he didn't anticipate was that I had rigged the SUV with a sticky, so once he had moved it away from the garage, I sent him to Nirvana for a second time, got into the wanted car and delivered it to Simeon.

• JenA2010 likes this

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

So far finishing "High Priority Case" on my own. I destroyed the chopper landing on the mile high club so I had to base jump off it after fighting my way through on my own. The only car was a little compact, but I still managed to headshot the driver of the chasing SUV on the way back to Lester.

What made it badass was getting a PM from a spectator complementing me.

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Playing Top Gun 2, I was in a Corquette and I looked in my rearview and saw the jet was right behind me about to fire so I veered off the road into a rock and my car started barrel-rolling back towards the road. On the second rotation, while upside down a missile passed no less than an in game foot under the roof of my upside down car and blew up about 20 feet in front of me. As soon as I hit the ground a second missile landed 5 feet behind me, then the jet crashed into the road 20 feet infront of me sure I was toasted ,as I was the last guy it would have been game over.

Slacca
  • Slacca

Alternative Television Ferret

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

My stand out moment so far was when one of my crew mates joined our session and was immediately spawn killed three or four times by the same guy, after he'd got to the safety of one of our apartments, we joined our crew members together, there was four of us online at the time, jumped into a four door, cant remember what type and went to exact revenge, we found the guy holding up a shop in Sandy Shores, firstly we trashed his car, our first mistake :)

He, having heard the commotion outside executed the shop keeper and took up a position behind the counter, we stayed outside trying to fire in tear gas, grenades and stickies without any luck, until the Sandy Shores Sheriffs department rocked up in force. after a gun battle which seemed to last forever three of us managed to jump back into our four door, we headed cross country to pick up our fourth guy and then embarked on a getaway, that involved some of the most spectacular crashes i've ever witnessed in a GTA game. At one point we were in a tunnel, no tyres on three of the four wheels with a train steadily catching us up, luckily we managed to get out of the tunnel and off the track before it hit us.

It was epic and we all survived to tell the tale :)

bnicmc
  • bnicmc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Nice one Cornelius!

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Killing random online people.

I escaped a 1 star wanted level. The amount of badassery in that, you jealous?

I called another player a bad name :O

you people can leave, enjoying reading everyone elses experiences though!

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:41 PM Edited by kABUSE, 10 October 2013 - 12:43 PM.

Somebody was flying around with a Buzzard (armed helicopter), trying to hit me with rockets. I got away with my Bati 801RR, he raced after me but couldnt catch me.

A few moments later I got off my bike and managed to hit him with my sniper on second try dead-on.

The very moment after he was killed was the best part. To see his helicopter slowly, but unstopable heading towards the ground.. just awesome. First I wasnt even sure that i have hit him, so slow did it start to go downwards. The heli crushed to the ground a few meters next to me (because he was still chasing after me until I hit him).

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

Internet Amogger

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

5 stars thread, enjoying reading it

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I was trying to bring a wanted car back to Simeon, when I noticed some dude following me. And by "noticed following" I mean, the stupid guy bust three of my tires and pretty much wreaked havok on my car, without however ever killing me. So I got out of the car and the guy got a headshot. Since the car was in bad shape and I knew I wouldn't get it to Simeon without getting some payback, I decided to leave the car for the dude that i had just killed, knowing full well he'd still try to deliver it. So I stole an SUV and used it to block Simeons garage, so my special friend couldn't get into it, without having to get out of the wanted car and move the SUV. What he didn't anticipate was that I had rigged the SUV with a sticky, so once he had moved it away from the garage, I sent him to Nirvana for a second time, got into the wanted car and delivered it to Simeon.

nice, bastard got what he deserved. I love using stickies for strategic takedowns 

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Was playing with some friends and one of them had a 3 star wanted level, which very likely was heading to 4 star as 2-3 choppers were hot on his tail while he tried to evade them downtown. He starts asking for help from us ( private lobby 4 members all friends/crews w/ mics) so we stop are random hijackings and robberies and converge on the poor LSPD. The remaining 3 of us borrow a cargobob from Sandy Shores and direct our friend to head to the nearest highway and we'll meet him there. Apparently our friend expected a wall of vehicles and was asking where we were when we swoop down and air tow him while my other two friends are shooting from the sides of the heli at the incoming police choppers. After some quick maneuvering through downtown LS I was able to park the cargbob on a roof along with the friends car and we relaxed as the police searched in vain to find us. 

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

walter-white-f*ck-you-and-your-eyebrows-

Anyway mine is;

I was buying guns/ammo at Ammu-Nation and a little c*nt started waiting in front of the door, he popped my tires than left there, and I chased him killed him. Than I did the same thing 9 times more. Killed him 10 times because he messed with my car on purpose.

than he sent me message saying "f*ck you" and I told him he shouldn't have messed with my Maserati Granturismo. 

• Snoop_Willy likes this

Nick2ooo
  • Nick2ooo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

Mine wasn't so badass, but it was funny.

I defeated a player on a race, and when we spawned in the world, we were next to each other, then he takes out his gun, and aims it to my head, just at that time, another player comes really fast in his car, and ran him over, that was hilarious

lol :)

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by aR2k, 10 October 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Driving like a madman with a 9k bounty and 6 people on my tail, racing around half the map, before hitting a major jump at the top of rockford hills, 360 flip sh*t, im talking major hang time!

Then landing on top of one of the 6 guys coming the other way on his way to his car.

Or using the big military chopper, getting my friend to pick up my Entity XF, hanging from the chopper tossing sticky bombs at people below, great fun

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

I dont have many "badass" moments (mostly because I generally suck at the game), but a guy killed me in free roam with a grenade. When I spawned, I heard a fire truck go by and I stole it...and proceeded to water hose him (apparently to death). Nothing special...just a small tale.

• Snoop_Willy and BlaineCountyHooker like this

Tzatziki
  • Tzatziki

House Chef

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Best moments ---- ??????

Bad moments ----- Not being able to play online properly.

xxtsohgxx
  • xxtsohgxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Last night my buddy had a $7000 bounty on his head. He landed a helicopter on the tallest building in the city and was camping there until the 24 game hours had passed so he would receive the $7000 for surviving. I flew a helicopter right above him and figured that I would jump out and the helicopter would crash down on top of his. I jump out, parachuting down to the top of the building and he flies out of the way. I'm soaring through the air and kill him with my micro SMG as he is flying towards me. I receive the $7000 as he cuts right through me with his helicopter blades. I wish I could of recorded it. We were both laughing our ass off. :lol:

Nick2ooo
  • Nick2ooo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

5 stars thread, enjoying reading it

This, every story has been excellent so far, great read :)

mambonutz
  • mambonutz

Northern Canuck

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

I thought this was hilarious, but maybe 'Badass' worthy...;)

I was being chased by a punk 'player killer' in Online...I led him on a long, and on his part persistent chase through streets of LS.

Finally my car was trashed, and I jumped out and rolled.

I jumped walls and fences, with him in hot pusuit, and then said f*ck it.

I turned to fight, and watched him stagger around taking air swings at me...he had no idea how to fight...lol

I squared up, punched im in the head a few times, then decked him and picked up $100.00.

Then quietly hopped in his ride and drove off.

I was carrying over $2000.00...good thing ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users