» «
Photo

Bike Selling Method(NO WAIT IN BETWEEN)

417 replies to this topic
No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by No2 PoLo, 10 October 2013 - 01:06 PM.

works

43k in 10 secs nice

1.03mil in 10 mins (Y)

• bojan1188 and ChargerHawk like this

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

works

43k in 10 secs nice

Keep at it fellow farmer, R* gonna hunt it down in next 1-2 days lol.

JojjeXX
  • JojjeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by JojjeXX, 10 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Doesnt work, it says "We doesnt need any more viechles right now"

leedsunitedlegend2013
  • leedsunitedlegend2013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Confirmed this works however its any bike. Im doing it with a dameon

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

works

43k in 10 secs nice

Keep at it fellow farmer, R* gonna hunt it down in next 1-2 days lol.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cb9XTK3_n2Y

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

You probably did something wrong. Retrace all your steps to the guide

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Another glitching douche... enjoy the ban

Haha okay. 

Who told them not to test the game what ban? nonsense dude

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Confirmed this works however its any bike. Im doing it with a dameon

Is that a chopper or sports bike?

JojjeXX
  • JojjeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by JojjeXX, 10 October 2013 - 01:17 PM.

It worked two times, the third time it didnt. But maybe i was to slow and the game registered my bike as sold. I got the bike back but couldnt sell for another 50 min.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

f*ck!!! I spent all my money in a new garage...

grovestreetOG93
  • grovestreetOG93

Player Hater

• Members

Right, it's just done exactly the same again, I sell the bike go to store its spawns me back in there with the sell option. But when I sell again then go to store, I spawn back in the garage but my bike is outside, then it tells me I can't sell the bike again.

Im 100% sure im doing this correct, it just seems to mess up when Isell it the second time. Any help would be appreciated cheers

Skorpio678
  • Skorpio678

Square Civilian

• Members

Having problems even though I'm following the instructions.. After the 2nd time I sell it, it spawns the bike outside with me inside and then tells me they aren't looking to buy vehicles.

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

It worked two times, the third time it didnt. But maybe i was to slow and the game registered my bike as sold. I got the bike back but couldnt sell for another 50 min.

If you get your bike back then that means you either repaired it during step 6 or accidently back out of the selling screen. 

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Right, it's just done exactly the same again, I sell the bike go to store its spawns me back in there with the sell option. But when I sell again then go to store, I spawn back in the garage but my bike is outside, then it tells me I can't sell the bike again.

Im 100% sure im doing this correct, it just seems to mess up when Isell it the second time. Any help would be appreciated cheers

Dont repair first time u go in dont sell press start LB a.... a....... b ..... leave go back in sell make sure its sold and not saying sure you want to sell

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Only sold twice.. I was able to get the other bike glitch to work flawlessly. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

ok, only thing I am unclear on is step 3.

why would I need to do that exactly?

I allready have the bike at LSC, can't I just continue?

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

There are many methods of doing this, but the one i've discovered to be the most efficient is this one which takes only 10 seconds. THIS WORKS AFTER 1.03 PATCH

1. Go buy the LCC Hexor online for 15k. (MUST BE THE LCC Hexor)

2. Go to a LSC and upgrade it to the max (Much more efficient if it were to be 40k+)

3. Switch to Single player mode (So your car can be in your garage) 

4. Switch back on to INVITE ONLY SESSION

5. Get the LCC Hexor to a Los Santos Customs (DO NOT REPAIR, BUY, OR SELL ANYTHING. LEAVE SCREEN AS IS)

6. Once in there hit start and L1(LB) and press X(A) twice

***DO NOT REPAIR, BUY OR SELL ANYTHING BEFORE DOING STEP 6

***DO NOT SPAM X(A) WHEN ON STORE SCREEN

7. Once the store loads hit O(B) and you should be taken back to the garage on your bike.

8. Leave the garage and then re-enter.

9. Now proceed to sell the bike and quickly hit start and L1(LB) once and Press X(A) twice followed by O(B) once after you have sold the bike. 

10. Keep repeating this and I gurantee you will make atleast 300k in 10 mins. 

***DO NOT BACK OUT OF THE SELLING SCREEN AFTER STEP 9 OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT 45 MINS

***THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR CARS OR ANY OTHER BIKES

I know some of you are gonna be giving me crap for this, but i bought the game so i'll be playing it how i want to. :)

• No2 PoLo likes this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

people are doing this with any car, as I've seen in youtube

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

ok, only thing I am unclear on is step 3.
why would I need to do that exactly?
I allready have the bike at LSC, can't I just continue?

this

grovestreetOG93
  • grovestreetOG93

Player Hater

• Members

Dont repair first time u go in dont sell press start LB a.... a....... b ..... leave go back in sell make sure its sold and not saying sure you want to sell

Thats what I mean though, I switch to invite only, get to the garage, do the start LB a a b, leave the garage, go back in sell, repeat start LB etc. But when I try it the second time it spawns my bike outside then I can't sell

I don't understand what im doing wrong lol

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by m1ik-, 10 October 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Did you leave and re-enter after first time?

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Make sure that your first time entering the garage you DO NOT REPAIR OR SELL. You just hit start LB - x - x - o

I followed the directions precisely, and was only able to sell it twice. 

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Thats what I mean though, I switch to invite only, get to the garage, do the start LB a a b, leave the garage, go back in sell, repeat start LB etc. But when I try it the second time it spawns my bike outside then I can't sell

I don't understand what im doing wrong lol

No idea then maybe spamming A? or B? not letting the online store load? i donno 

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by m1ik-, 10 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Make sure that your first time entering the garage you DO NOT REPAIR OR SELL. You just hit start LB - x - x - o

Did you have to wait the first time you did it? As in like mess up.

grovestreetOG93
  • grovestreetOG93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

[/quote]
No idea then maybe spamming A? or B? not letting the online store load? i donno [/quote]

Could be that I'll give it a go next I can sell, I am actual puzzled as to why its not working though lpl

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Did you have to wait the first time you did it? As in like mess up.

Nope, I was able to sell right away again. 

Killerbob94
  • Killerbob94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:32 PM Edited by Killerbob94, 10 October 2013 - 01:33 PM.

So your not allowed to upgrade the bike before step 6?  set 2 is kind of misleading telling you to upgrade then

budiu22
  • budiu22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

lol im lovin it...

made 20 million from jobs already....

wish i could have hit level 200 from RR tho = /

now its time to store like 50 million from this bike selling method and wait for bawsaq to go live.

then find some sort of exploit to make a stock price go wayyy up.

at that point invest all 50 million, turn it into a billion quickly....

once i hit the billion point i will just make my own website and sell $$ for less than the price R* will charge in their online store.

almost feels like diablo3 for PC all over again haHA

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

So your not allowed to upgrade the bike before step 6?  set 2 is kind of misleading telling you to upgrade then

Its cus you wanna upgrade before you start doing the Store menu glitch

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

you upgrade on step 2....... then step 6 when u go in DO NOT ADD ANYTHING OR REPAIR....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users