Photo

Bike Selling Method(NO WAIT IN BETWEEN)

417 replies to this topic
Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

I have been trying OP's method all night last night, didn't work for me but...

..it worked instantly for my brother in law.

After getting sick of waiting 50 minutes i tried a different way and it worked instantly for me:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yaRafYHHrvY

I'm trying the felon gt later today

p.s. easy 1 million in half an hour

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

After getting sick of waiting 50 minutes i tried a different way and it worked instantly for me:

No. Get a Sentinel/Shwartzer (Michael's car)

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

No. Get a Sentinel/Shwartzer (Michael's car)

why

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by Deathwish91, 11 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Use a bati people and make sure you spawn outside with bike and it will work 100% of the time. TRUST ME

Making 63k each time

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Cpt. Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

You guys do know you can do this with ANY vehicle you find on the streets, right?  This also isnt new.  I was able to sell my Vapid Dominator about 22 times because my game actually glitched out and let me sell it unlimited times, it sold for 105K so i was able to get over $2.3 million which added up to over $3.5 million since i had 1 million in the bank.   Short version of this is:

1. take any car (anything that's sports or super or sports classics wont sell because of the buy price) to a customization shop.

2. give it ALL the mods you have unlocked (the more the mod cost, the more the car sells for).

3. exit and re-enter the shop so it saves.

4. select sell and press A/X.

5. when it asks you to "Are you sure you want to sell this vehicle?" hit Start then LB/L1 and then press A/X as fast as possible and don't stop until you start zooming out.

6. once the store loads, press B/O(circle) to exit and you should re-spawn in your car with money.

7. repeat as fast as possible.

Also, do this on FULL severs, more people = more lag which should let you sell your car more than twice.  And if you spawn outside of your car, just wait an hour (Real time)and it will let you do it again.  So far, the most i have seen a car go for is 105K, if anyone wants one on Xbox, they can add me and i can make them a dominator that should sell for 105K, for free of course.

Nother bump because this works the best.

you always fail to mention that you can only do this once or twice. then the LS customs wont accept anymore cars.

i didn't fail to mention it because its not a problem for me, i can do this unlimited times so long as i do it fast enough and the severs are laggy enough.  If you can't sell your car more than twice then its a problem on your end, not the game, as i said before, after the new update, i was able to sell my car 22 times.

you contradict yourself fella. first you say that you can do this unlimited times. then you say that you was able to sell your car 22 times. so what it is, unlimited times or 22 times ?

troll.

it was unlimited but i stoped at 22.

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Use a bati people and make sure you spawn outside with bike and it will work 100% of the time. TRUST ME

Making 63k each time

Worked for me the first time aswell (no special lag tricks needed)

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Making 63k each time

Worked for me the first time aswell (no special lag tricks needed)

Exactly, the trick is to spawn outside of LS customs and you're good to go

jimihendrix465
  • jimihendrix465

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Making 63k each time

How u gettin 63k? im only at 38-39 ish? does buying a custom horn make a difference? i think that and tire smoke colors are about the only things i havent modded.. and respray color?

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Making 63k each time

How u gettin 63k? im only at 38-39 ish? does buying a custom horn make a difference? i think that and tire smoke colors are about the only things i havent modded.. and respray color?

I took the most expensive of everything.

Did you unlock the better engine, turbo etc,?

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Making 63k each time

Yes, bought most expensive horn and fully modded everything and bulletproof tires.

jimihendrix465
  • jimihendrix465

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Oh i see, yea i had some one of the mid engine and mid transmission choices unlocked not the most expensive ones, turbo i had atleast, gotta win more races i guess lol

jimihendrix465
  • jimihendrix465

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:33 AM Edited by jimihendrix465, 11 October 2013 - 08:34 AM.

I know the bike method for sure works, but how about cars? I bought a felon gt online and i tried fully modding it and using the same procedure for the bike glitch but every time i enter LSC for the first time to get it to try and spawn me outside after opening/closing xbox live store, it keeps spawning me inside LSC in my car instead? On the bike it spawns me outside no problem, but the car doesn't seem to work for me...

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Yip it sure does work, i was getting $48200 every time, i had nearly 3.5 million before i bought my house, and various cars.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

As a reply to my previous post.... I tried using my fully decked out Gauntlet which nets me $48,000. Only twice.

Now I will purchase and deck out a Bati and see if that sh*t works

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

I know the bike method for sure works, but how about cars? I bought a felon gt online and i tried fully modding it and using the same procedure for the bike glitch but every time i enter LSC for the first time to get it to try and spawn me outside after opening/closing xbox live store, it keeps spawning me inside LSC in my car instead? On the bike it spawns me outside no problem, but the car doesn't seem to work for me...

I tried it with the feltzer but tells you that you cannot sell cars worth more than $50000

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

To those who claim it doesn't work. Please remember to include your console of choice in your posts.

I have a theory that a large part is to do with the way it loads each store, let's not forget that the psn store is built in and not a seperate entity like the XBL store.

Now I too couldn't get it going on the PS3 until I did things differently.

First off those saying " it says no more cars right now" that's because you went ahead and sold your vehicle before spawning outside on it.

Now to get this to work, I originally tried a hexxer and it wasn't working, however after a tip from a friend who claimed he did it on a bati 801 I got it third time I tried.

The trick is , on the ps3 at least, when you enter LSC for the first time at step 6, and you puts start, L1, X X and then O. After it drops you back in you need to have been spawned OUTSIDE LSC on your bike. If you are not on the bike , or the bike is outside, you need to go get it, drive it back in, and try step 6 again.

Keep doing this until it spawns you outside, as I say,it took three or four times in the same session nothing changed just kept doing it BEFORE trying to sell.

Once it has spawned you outside once, everytime you sell it will spawn you outside without fail, then you just drive it back in there, sell and it will spawn you outside on your bike again, go back in, sell, and spawns outside again. Ect ect.

The trick is getting that first outside spawn, if your trying to sell without getting that, then your doing it wrong and you deserve your 45 min waiting between each attempt.
  • Deathwish91 likes this

jimihendrix465
  • jimihendrix465

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by jimihendrix465, 11 October 2013 - 08:42 AM.

To those who claim it doesn't work. Please remember to include your console of choice in your posts.

I have a theory that a large part is to do with the way it loads each store, let's not forget that the psn store is built in and not a seperate entity like the XBL store.

Now I too couldn't get it going on the PS3 until I did things differently.

First off those saying " it says no more cars right now" that's because you went ahead and sold your vehicle before spawning outside on it.

Now to get this to work, I originally tried a hexxer and it wasn't working, however after a tip from a friend who claimed he did it on a bati 801 I got it third time I tried.

The trick is , on the ps3 at least, when you enter LSC for the first time at step 6, and you puts start, L1, X X and then O. After it drops you back in you need to have been spawned OUTSIDE LSC on your bike. If you are not on the bike , or the bike is outside, you need to go get it, drive it back in, and try step 6 again.

Keep doing this until it spawns you outside, as I say,it took three or four times in the same session nothing changed just kept doing it BEFORE trying to sell.

Once it has spawned you outside once, everytime you sell it will spawn you outside without fail, then you just drive it back in there, sell and it will spawn you outside on your bike again, go back in, sell, and spawns outside again. Ect ect.

The trick is getting that first outside spawn, if your trying to sell without getting that, then your doing it wrong and you deserve your 45 min waiting between each attempt.

Yup exactly i followed that for the bike procedure on xbox and worked flawlessly, got about 1.2 million. But now im trying to the exact same method with a car (felon gt) this time and i cant seem to get that first outside spawn, i keep spawning inside instead. I did somehow manage to dupe my car though while trying to spawn outside LSC, not sure how that happened... Is it possible that the dupe of the felon gt which is in my garage is somehow interrupting while im trying to spawn outside with the original felon gt?

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Does anyone have information about these methods with expensive cars?

ZBORIL
  • ZBORIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

What are the chances or getting Banned/Reset for this? i really want to do it thx

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

YOU NEED BATI 801 TO DO CORRECTLY. AFTER 7 HOURS OF TRIAL AND ERROR THE ERROR WAS THE VEHICLE USE THE BATI BATI BATI IT WORKS WORKS WORKS (XBOX 360)

BATI 801 ONLY BIKE MUST SPAWN OUTSIDE WITH YOU ON IT

53K PER BIKE FOR ME AAAAHHHH (jizz face)

TheNiceOne
  • TheNiceOne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

What are the chances or getting Banned/Reset for this? i really want to do it thx

The chance to get banned/reset range from zero to none

How do you do it with cars? I tried that method with a bati and it worked nicely. Then i tried to do it with my dominator, but the part where you don't sell the car yet but press start, L1, X, X, does it have to spawn outside with the car after that? Because for me it either spawns inside the LSC standing next to my car or it spawns inside LSC and my character is inside the car. I tried to sell it after it spawned inside my car in LSC and i sold it once, after that my character was inside LSC and my dominator was in the street outside and then i wasn't able to sell it again it just said they don't need any cars right now

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Cpt. Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Anything from legendary motorsports cant be sold.

LaughingAtYou
  • LaughingAtYou

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

yea im doing it with a modded adder getting 300k every sale

meowstache
  • meowstache

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

I cant sell it more than twice no matter what. Ps3 btw.

Is there any specific way to do it or its just random luck?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

I cant sell it more than twice no matter what. Ps3 btw.

Is there any specific way to do it or its just random luck?

Your not waiting until you are spawned outside LSC the first time are you.

• Carsten likes this

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

car dupe?

Mikaaiyl
  • Mikaaiyl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

I've tried this a few times but it keeps spawning me inside in my car or on my bike. I've tried both and followed the instructions, read the whole thread and tried every solution yet it keeps spawning me inside LSC in/on my vehicle. What am I doing wrong?

LaughingAtYou
  • LaughingAtYou

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

car dupe?

no you have to park your car somewhere specific to get it to work right

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

I've tried this a few times but it keeps spawning me inside in my car or on my bike. I've tried both and followed the instructions, read the whole thread and tried every solution yet it keeps spawning me inside LSC in/on my vehicle. What am I doing wrong?

Keep trying it will eventually put you outside.

Mikaaiyl
  • Mikaaiyl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Keep trying it will eventually put you outside.

That's what I've been doing though for the past 2 hours. Yet it shows no progression at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users