No Martin Madrazo missions.

42 replies to this topic
TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

I'm level 67 and I haven't unlocked a job request from Martin. (Sorry for bump) Any way to fix this? I'm on PS3. 

Other than that, I have basically all that I should have unlocked on my level. 

Maybe you have ranked up doing other activities other than missions. ( ie. Racing, death matches, survival.)Try doing more of the missions for all the other characters that you have already unlocked. I know some are hard work for low reward but I would try that. I dont know how many contacts you have already unlocked but I think the order is.....Simeon, Gerard , ron/trevor, martin, lester.

I have Trevor unlocked, I have everything unlocked when it comes to jobs, except Martin. Do I need to complete more missions for Trevor, because I spent more time racing  /  survival than doing their missions. 

One has nothing to do with the other....Doing missions from other contacts won't help Martin call.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

One has nothing to do with the other....Doing missions from other contacts won't help Martin call.

Well, that's screwed up then because I didn't use any glitch to boost up my RP, so I'm kinda punished for using in-game activities to level. 

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 02 January 2014 - 07:03 PM.

Well, that's screwed up then because I didn't use any glitch to boost up my RP, so I'm kinda punished for using in-game activities to level. 

Try doing his gang attacks and spending time in free roam. I gained 5 levels really fast (grinding race wins to unlock lsc mods) and missed Lester's and Merryweather calls. I spent about 3 hours in free mode and they began to call one after the other.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Sorry I cant quote on my works computer for some reason....

however, have you completed a mission from Martin as of yet (by this I mean when someone else has hosted it)? The reason I ask is when you meat him for the very first time (during someone elses hosted mission) and you are in the area to be included in the cut scene no matter what mission it is his dialogue and the cutscene itself will change and focus on you (as its the first time he has met you) he will genereally say something along the lines of "Hay, so your the one that everyone has been talking about, I think we will work together for a long time" or something along them lines and it will be you handing over the goods to him.

I created a second character and im pretty sure I got access to him at level 5 (as a contact but I couldn't do anything for him I.E request a job until it opened).

I have also been playing with a lot of xmas newbies to try and give them a boost in $ and RP doing Martin missions and this cutscene has been being played for a lot of them when they are close to me handing over the goods.

Maybe give it a try and force it to add him as a contact.

if you have done missions for him before when someone else has hosted it then I really don't know. Sorry

SWAGSAENZ
  • SWAGSAENZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

I'll do missions with you GT:SWAGSAENZ

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

Try doing his gang attacks and spending time in free roam. I gained 5 levels really fast (grinding race wins to unlock lsc mods) and missed Lester's and Merryweather calls. I spent about 3 hours in free mode and they began to call one after the other.

I tried that too (well not intentionally) but that didn't seem to work either. I spent hours in free mode playing with my crew (having car meet ups, driving in a line to a random place,etc) but I still haven't unlocked Martin. 

I have unlocked every Merryweather option. Lester, Simeon, Trevor, I can send a Mugger, etc.  I did gang attacks (and received an award for doing 5 on the same day), I still do them now & then, and still no Martin. 

I'm starting to think he just doesn't want to work with me. :(

MANIAC-MONK
  • MANIAC-MONK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

I tried that too (well not intentionally) but that didn't seem to work either. I spent hours in free mode playing with my crew (having car meet ups, driving in a line to a random place,etc) but I still haven't unlocked Martin. 

I have unlocked every Merryweather option. Lester, Simeon, Trevor, I can send a Mugger, etc.  I did gang attacks (and received an award for doing 5 on the same day), I still do them now & then, and still no Martin. 

I'm starting to think he just doesn't want to work with me. :(

I take it you cant even call martin to reqest jobs? Do you have survivals (shield) Gang attacks (only as you drive near to one, big red circles) showing up on your mini map? Silly questions I Know. I personally ranked up to level 60 - 70 by doing mainly missions alone, a few survivals, gang attacks, crate drops, in friends only lobbies before getting into races. (I havent got this problem). Once i started doing races a lot, I ranked up quicker & I ignored a lot of missions poping up on my phone and the good ones poping up became few and far between. Now at a high rank I join missions through quick jobs on my phone of friend sent missions inbetween messing around. So I dont get sent a lot off high end missions from contacts sent to me without me reqesting them by ringing them. Even then they still send me low end missions most of the time.

So I would suggest going to invite/friends only freeroam lobby and do every mission that gets sent to YOUR phone. Unless you know for SURE that you have already completed it WITHOUT joining a Player/friend /invite sent MISSION. There maybe a certain amount of missions or a certain mission from one of the the lower contacts that triggers martins call. This may take a couple of sessions 

I have just looked for answers for this problem all over the web in different forums and no response has had a positive definate solution. In other words nobody was like ....."yey thats sorted it out" 

(Tre FacTor) is right about trying gang attacks and staying in freemode to get the calls, keep doing that. Do a few missions ,steal and sell a baller for a few minites then do some more missions. Like I said before some of the low paid simeon missions are hard with no good payout but I think they unlock 1 or 2  lamar missions you can not EVER ring for.

Iam thinking outside of the box, but Ive got a feeling i might be right. good luck

MillerTyme
  • MillerTyme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

My buddy had this same problem and claimed he had Trevor unlocked but that's jus cuz he had Trevor call him.. in actuality if you have a "T up by shady shores still means u have to go to the blip to set off one more cinematic story thing, then things should start unlocking.. jus check up north and see if that T is still up there..... lemme know if that works :)

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by Franceska, 04 January 2014 - 03:27 PM.

I take it you cant even call martin to reqest jobs?

Do you have survivals (shield) Gang attacks (only as you drive near to one, big red circles) showing up on your mini map?

Silly questions I Know. I personally ranked up to level 60 - 70 by doing mainly missions alone, a few survivals, gang attacks, crate drops, in friends only lobbies before getting into races. (I havent got this problem).

Once i started doing races a lot, I ranked up quicker & I ignored a lot of missions poping up on my phone and the good ones poping up became few and far between. Now at a high rank I join missions through quick jobs on my phone of friend sent missions inbetween messing around. 

So I dont get sent a lot off high end missions from contacts sent to me without me reqesting them by ringing them. Even then they still send me low end missions most of the time.

So I would suggest going to invite/friends only freeroam lobby and do every mission that gets sent to YOUR phone. Unless you know for SURE that you have already completed it WITHOUT joining a Player/friend /invite sent MISSION. 

There maybe a certain amount of missions or a certain mission from one of the the lower contacts that triggers martins call. This may take a couple of sessions 

I have just looked for answers for this problem all over the web in different forums and no response has had a positive definate solution.In other words nobody was like ....."yey thats sorted it out" 

(Tre FacTor) is right about trying gang attacks and staying in freemode to get the calls, keep doing that.

Do a few missions ,steal and sell a baller for a few minites then do some more missions.

Like I said before some of the low paid simeon missions are hard with no good payout but I think they unlock 1 or 2  lamar missions you can not EVER ring for.

Iam thinking outside of the box, but Ive got a feeling i might be right. good luck

Bold 1: Nope. I can't call him to request. He'll just insult me because I have to end the call.

Bold 2: I do.  When I was in a money need, I did a few Gang attacks to get some cash to survive.  I have all Survivals on my map.

I've done Gang Attacks. I've done Survival. I spent 2 hours Friday in Freemode training my flying skill. 

As I said, I have everything I should have unlocked for my level except Martin. This includes missions, free-mode side-activities, jobs and so on. 

(Excuse me if you think I'm that person who points people out on the huge wall of text, I did actually read it, in fact, but made it easier for the whiners out there to do as well. I don't care about walls of texts as often they can contain useful information.) 

MANIAC-MONK
  • MANIAC-MONK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

It is easier to read now I agree.

http://support.rocks...es.com/hc/en-us If all else fails then R* suport.

just make sure you respond to the autobot  email you will first receive with a reply, to get it looked at by a human

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I have Martin unlocked !

He sent me a text-job, I accepted it. I already did this job but I wasn't the host. You have to host the Martin job to have Martin unlocked. Joining a Martin job does not result in Martin being unlocked. 

Maybe it was already clear for some, but this is what worked for me. Now I'm rank 69 with Martin unlocked.  :) 

Thanks everyone! 

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

I have Martin unlocked !

He sent me a text-job, I accepted it. I already did this job but I wasn't the host. You have to host the Martin job to have Martin unlocked. Joining a Martin job does not result in Martin being unlocked. 

Maybe it was already clear for some, but this is what worked for me. Now I'm rank 69 with Martin unlocked.   :)

Thanks everyone! 

Glad we could help.

• Titania likes this

rjhsteel2001
  • rjhsteel2001

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

So basically you have to wait for him to call?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users