» «
Photo

No Martin Madrazo missions.

41 replies to this topic
elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by elias0040, 10 October 2013 - 11:08 AM.

So i'm level 40 but i still don't have any Martin Madrazo missions. I don't even have him on my contact list. I heard you can get good Cash and RP for doing his missions. Any one knows why i don't have him on my contact list yet?  I heard he would call you around level 20. Thanks!

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

So i'm level 40 but i still don't have any Martin Madrazo missions. I don't even have him on my contact list. I heard you can get good Cash and RP for doing his missions. Any one knows why i don't have him on my contact list yet?  I heard he would call you around level 20. Thanks!

You want to do Martin Missions with me?

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

If you are on Xbox, then yes. But i'm really wondering why he haven't given me a call yet.
GT: SpartanZOMBI3

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

If you are on Xbox, then yes. But i'm really wondering why he haven't given me a call yet.
GT: SpartanZOMBI3

PS3, oh dang...

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Bump

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Green light. Green Light. Martin Madrazo!

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Have you done any of the gang attacks, they will show up as a Hugh red circle on the map as you are driving around?  After doing a couple of these Martin started sending me on missions I w2as around level 19 to 20 at the time.

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

This is kind of awkward. ...I ran into Martin at a grand opening of a new LS Customs the other night. He mentioned how he had you on a list of people to contact but really didn't want to. He said every time you guys went out you totally ruined his game with the ladies. He also asked me to tell you to stop leaving messages with his secretary. He's not really "in a meeting".
  • Magick, ToLiveandDieinLS, adra12 and 3 others like this

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

Have you done any of the gang attacks, they will show up as a Hugh red circle on the map as you are driving around?  After doing a couple of these Martin started sending me on missions I w2as around level 19 to 20 at the time.

I will try that, thank you.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yeah, they are pretty fun if you die you re-spawn and get to finish until all 15 are killed...although it's $2k every time you die.  After you kill them collect their guns and money and look for crates that you can shoot open and get guns and cash in side them.  If this don't work and you are on Xbox, I will hit you up tonight and invite you to do a Martin mission with me and maybe that will get the ball rolling for you and Martin.

kew94578
  • kew94578

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

i have his mission up but it dissapears when i get there

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

i have his mission up but it dissapears when i get there

There seem to be a lot of things disappearing in this game, but Supposedly "Everything is Fixed Now"..... :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

kew94578
  • kew94578

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

what do i do after the mr richards mission i see Mz but dont work

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

what do i do after the mr richards mission i see Mz but dont work

Not sure on that one, sorry.

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Yeah, they are pretty fun if you die you re-spawn and get to finish until all 15 are killed...although it's $2k every time you die.  After you kill them collect their guns and money and look for crates that you can shoot open and get guns and cash in side them.  If this don't work and you are on Xbox, I will hit you up tonight and invite you to do a Martin mission with me and maybe that will get the ball rolling for you and Martin.

I have done some gang attacks now, but he still won't call me :/. Any other ideas?

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

I have done some gang attacks now, but he still won't call me :/. Any other ideas?

I don't think there is anything else I did that I know of.

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Last bump

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Probably cause you farmed your way from rank 6 to 40 without going into free roam.  And the game didn't register you along the way.  Heard this happened to a few other people now they missing out on certain contact missions...

• TreFacTor likes this

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Probably cause you farmed your way from rank 6 to 40 without going into free roam.  And the game didn't register you along the way.  Heard this happened to a few other people now they missing out on certain contact missions...

I did get invited to rooftop rumble at level 30 so i got to level 40, but shouldn't i have gotten Martins mission around level 20?

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Ah, this is really annoying. I hope rockstar fixes this. Can anyone suggest a good leveling mission that isn't from Madrazo? Thanks.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Ah, this is really annoying. I hope rockstar fixes this. Can anyone suggest a good leveling mission that isn't from Madrazo? Thanks.

Are you on Xbox?

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Are you on Xbox?

Yeah.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Are you on Xbox?

Yeah.

I will be on tonight after 5pm central standard time, I could invite you to an invite only sessions and play a martin mission with you and then maybe that would get martin calling you.

elias0040
  • elias0040

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Are you on Xbox?

Yeah.

I will be on tonight after 5pm central standard time, I could invite you to an invite only sessions and play a martin mission with you and then maybe that would get martin calling you.

Alright, thanks alot!

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Are you on Xbox?

Yeah.

Alright, thanks alot!

I will PM you my gamertag

Mechanickzilla
  • Mechanickzilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by Mechanickzilla, 07 November 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I'm level 47 and missing:

1. The ability to call Martin
2. Boneyard survival mission
3. Call a helicopter

That's just what I've noticed. Of course, Martin and Boneyard have some of the best payouts for the least amount of work so it's a bit frustrating.

Anyone having this combo of issues or do I have several problems?

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Franceska, 02 January 2014 - 02:40 PM.

I'm level 67 and I haven't unlocked a job request from Martin. (Sorry for bump) Any way to fix this? I'm on PS3. 

Other than that, I have basically all that I should have unlocked on my level. 

MANIAC-MONK
  • MANIAC-MONK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I'm level 67 and I haven't unlocked a job request from Martin. (Sorry for bump) Any way to fix this? I'm on PS3. 

Maybe you have ranked up doing other activities other than missions. ( ie. Racing, death matches, survival.)Try doing more of the missions for all the other characters that you have already unlocked. I know some are hard work for low reward but I would try that. I dont know how many contacts you have already unlocked but I think the order is.....Simeon, Gerard , ron/trevor, martin, lester.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

People who have rp glitched (not saying OP did) run into the issue of not getting the phones calls from the contacts when they reach a certain level. You need to spend a few game days in the open world until you get these calls or you won't unlock the ability to request jobs from them. 

Each of your contacts call you with a specific job to handle when you reach a certain level. Completing jobs that you have not unlocked DOES NOT help you unlock those. You need to get the calls. 

For example for Gerald you need him to call you to test your skills in a deathmatch. If you instantly level and spend no time in the open world he won't call for the death match (located in the warehouse district)

Another example is the survival mission from Ron ("Some assholes are messing with our stuff"), if you level quickly you will not get these calls.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Maybe you have ranked up doing other activities other than missions. ( ie. Racing, death matches, survival.)Try doing more of the missions for all the other characters that you have already unlocked. I know some are hard work for low reward but I would try that. I dont know how many contacts you have already unlocked but I think the order is.....Simeon, Gerard , ron/trevor, martin, lester.

I have Trevor unlocked, I have everything unlocked when it comes to jobs, except Martin. Do I need to complete more missions for Trevor, because I spent more time racing  /  survival than doing their missions. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users