Photo

GTA 5 Mount Chiliad Ufo Jetpack Mystery

18 replies to this topic
JoshC mufc
  • JoshC mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ever since the game came out, I have been looking all over the internet for every clue and point of interest other players have found. I think there must be a large reward as no good prize is given for 100% or spaceship parts etc. Although the space docker is a reward, its a bit of a let down as it is just a buggy with a fancy skin. However, this must be an important piece to the puzzle just from the name "space docker" hinting it could attach to a spaceship. Although there has been lots of speculation there are a couple of things that I think are most important.
The number 3. 3 main characters, 3 FLYING spaceships, 3 large boxes on the mural, 3:00am on top of mountain, and 3 mountains. This has a big link to the illuminati triangle (three points).
Also, the come back when your story Is complete must mean there is something there for players, not just a pointless hologram of a UFO to look at. One theory I think no-one has tried is to wait at 3:00pm for the ufo to appear then race down to the satellite dishes. One of the dishes points towards the Chiliad peak which shows it could be linked with this UFO.
Another big clue to this story is the phrase 'take control' on the blue print map of fort zancudo. As you all know the control tower can be entered and although I have searched it thoroughly, I think there is more to it than just a minigun. I really hope there is a large peize for cracking this egg and whoever does manage to crack it, well played, hope this helps a little

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

There are enough threads on this. Please post in one of those

EamonAndreias
  • EamonAndreias

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

The number 3. 3 main characters, 3 FLYING spaceships, 3 large boxes on the mural, 3:00am on top of mountain, and 3 mountains.

HUR DUR HERF LURF 3 CURNFURMED

Justin80
  • Justin80

Genius

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:12 AM Edited by Justin80, 11 October 2013 - 06:14 AM.

^ Another high caliber GTA forums quality member hard at work. Idiot.

Anyway, I think you might be onto something. Keep looking and let us know what you find.

CAPZlock
  • CAPZlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Alien writing?

http://gtaforums.com...entry1063697854

Not trolling or any of that

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Has anyone tryed to use the cargobob to carry the space docker to one of the ufos?
Just a random thought.

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Has anyone tryed to use the cargobob to carry the space docker to one of the ufos?
Just a random thought.

Everything has been tried using the cargobob

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City Seem at all familiar? Look for the features described here. This place was on Aliens Guy's very own show, Ancient Aliens, because it's one of the most well known pieces of 'evidence' for ancient aliens. Apparently the design shows not protection from the ground, far from it, but instead protection from the AIR and whatever was in it... Basically here we go. Mount chiliad. done. Let's get inside somehow :D

ClaireFarron89
  • ClaireFarron89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by ClaireFarron89, 14 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Edited

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

However, this must be an important piece to the puzzle just from the name "space docker" hinting it could attach to a spaceship. 

Look up the definition of "Space docking" and you will understand.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

the ufo on mt chliad is the easteregg.

grandad1989
  • grandad1989

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Awolspitfire... check out the wikipedia page myths of mt shasta i think you'll find that pretty interesting. Its found in the same region los santos is based on so consider chiliad to be a reference to it.

grandad1989
  • grandad1989

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Awolspitfire... check out the wikipedia page myths of mt shasta i think you'll find that pretty interesting. Its found in the same region los santos is based on so consider chiliad to be a reference to it.

JoshC mufc
  • JoshC mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

However, this must be an important piece to the puzzle just from the name "space docker" hinting it could attach to a spaceship. 

Look up the definition of "Space docking" and you will understand.
I know rockstar loves its sex puns but this surely must be a clue too. To not provide any decent rewards for the collectables would be quite pathetic from rockstar. Why show us things like UFOs and not allow gamers to use thekb. Pretty sad if its true. Im very much starting to doubt there is anything to crack or unlocks

mcint6480
  • mcint6480

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

not another troller thought to join to say, i have cracked the mystery and its crazy im not going to spoil or tell how to do it as that would ruin everything i worked for to get this cracked its easier than it looks think outside the box and think simple its actually devastatingly easy and yous are all going to kick your selves when you guys get it good luck ! 

Zenlightened
  • Zenlightened

Disposable Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

not another troller....

Guys

Guys

Guys....

Guys (and Gals)

This guy clearly stated that he isn't a troll, so everything he said must be true. Man, glad this thing is solved. Pack it up, folks. Game's Over.

• Seyenogard likes this

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

not another troller thought to join to say, i have cracked the mystery and its crazy im not going to spoil or tell how to do it as that would ruin everything i worked for to get this cracked its easier than it looks think outside the box and think simple its actually devastatingly easy and yous are all going to kick your selves when you guys get it good luck ! 

LOL Get a life. I could tell you , but it would ruin everything I worked for...it's easier than it looks...devastatingly easy!!! BUT I worked to get it. LOL Give some clues or a hints or else GTFO

Chal13
  • Chal13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

Go to the painted murial of aliens at sandy shore, just above is a look out point that faces mount chiliad with two telescopes, if you look at mount chiliad (with or without the telescopes you can see the cable cart murial fits over better then any I've seen so far. Maybe you have to be there in a lightning storm instead of the mountain itself.

I know we're all sick of theories but please don't kill me lol

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

I like the bit where he made a thread about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users