- A new take on the Jetpack

17 replies to this topic
CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Just something i was wondering about, but unable to do on my own.

People are looking for the Jetpack going by ingame clues and what not.

But what if it can also be activated by a cheatcode. Just like in San Andreas.

My idea is, if it excists in the GTA5 game world, it must be possible.

Going by this, i cross checked San Andreas codes with the ones found for GTA5. This is what i found:

Infinite health:

PS3 RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

PS2 DOWN, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, TRIANGLE

Raise Wanted level:

PS3 R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

PS2 R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

Lower Wanted level:

PS3 R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT,  LEFT

PS2 R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN

Parachute:

PS3 LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1

PS2 LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, L1

Caddy:

PS3 CIRCLE, L1, LEFT, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X

PS2 CIRCLE, L1, UP,    R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X

Stretch Limo:

PS3 R2, RIGHT, L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT

PS2 R2, UP,       L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT

Thrashmaster:

PS3 CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT

PS2 CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT

PS2 Rhino / PS3 BUZZARD:

PS3 CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE

PS2 CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE

Stunt Plane:

PS3 CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L2, LEFT,     R1, L1, L1, LEFT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

PS2 CIRCLE, UP,       L1, L2, DOWN, L2, L1, L1, LEFT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

JETPACK:

PS3 ???????????

PS2 UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT

I know, it still doesn't say much. But i'm guessing that the Jetpack code for GTA5 is allmost the same button combo as the one in San Andreas.

Maybe someone here can give a go at the possible combos? Or knows how to produce a list with possible combo's.

I don't mind giving it a go, but i have no idea how to create such a list.

Just throwing it in there :)

Tordenkylling
  • Tordenkylling

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

So every other cheat has been discovered. What makes you think we simply just haven't figuret it out yet? I really don't believe that there is ANY cheats out there we haven't heard yet.

I would, just like everyone else here, love a jetpack cheat-code, but i just really don't think there is one.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Even if it exists, can you imagine what they've done to the controls...

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

So every other cheat has been discovered. What makes you think we simply just haven't figuret it out yet? I really don't believe that there is ANY cheats out there we haven't heard yet.

I would, just like everyone else here, love a jetpack cheat-code, but i just really don't think there is one.

What makes me think is, is the fact that recently new codes have been added/discovered. So i doubt everything had been found.

Where is your proof that eveything has been found?

My point was more in the direction of a 12 button combo close to the one from San Andreas.

All the codes differ in button amount. Some are 10, some 11 and this one is 12. Did someone really tried all million possiblilites of those? Just 12 button one should slim it down a bit.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

It can be possible you need to enter a certain code while on Mt. Chilliad.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

I doubt they changed the cheat code system. They did in GTAIV. But as you can see, GTA5 uses the same ones as San Andreas. In GTA, cheating never ment, be at X place and enter Y code.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

That is the f*cking stupidest thing I ever heard.
Their is no proof and it doesn't even exist the jetpack hasn't been found by hackers so why would it be found by doing some stupid sh*t on a mountain?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Their is no proof and it doesn't even exist the jetpack hasn't been found by hackers so why would it be found by doing some stupid sh*t on a mountain?

Now, now, no need for that behaviour. Just because it hasn't been found by 'hackers' could mean it just hasn't been found yet.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Someone already opened up the game files and found what all the codes are. The file did not list what the combo to unlock them are, but what the codes are, they have found. Jetpack was not one of them.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Now, now, no need for that behaviour. Just because it hasn't been found by 'hackers' could mean it just hasn't been found yet.

Then why the hell would the jetpack be so hard to find just go into the game files ctrl f search every keyword you can think for jetpack and then you can tell right away whether it is in the game or not. How hard can it be to find it? It's not like the game is gonna put it somewhere hard to find in their files.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:17 PM Edited by CiviX, 10 October 2013 - 02:17 PM.

Someone already opened up the game files and found what all the codes are. The file did not list what the combo to unlock them are, but what the codes are, they have found. Jetpack was not one of them.

Going by the huge cheat list in the previous installments, i refuse to believe that this is it.

And why have there been updates to the cheat list as of recent?

This is just basicly saying, "well some one else failed (so they said), so why would i try?"

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Going by the huge cheat list in the previous installments, i refuse to believe that this is it.

This is just basicly saying, "well some one else failed (so they said), so why would i try?"

More then 1 person obviously has looked thousands upon thousands people seen the game from inside the code. If any of them seen anything different it would've been news.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

I would have to find the post or reddit that was showing what I mean. There hasn't been any cheats found different that were listed on this post. It was essentially the HEX code of a file in the game that matched the cheat code to everything that has been found so far. It even had the Invisibility cheat listed before someone found the 5min code for it.

The only thing the file did not show was how you actually did it in game since it was not that kind of file. It was only listed all the cheats available.

A jetpack code was not listed among those cheats.

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by Cysiek, 10 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

try:

RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN, UP, L1, R1, L2, R2, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT

or

RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN, UP, L1, R1, L2, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN, UP

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

I would have to find the post or reddit that was showing what I mean. There hasn't been any cheats found different that were listed on this post. It was essentially the HEX code of a file in the game that matched the cheat code to everything that has been found so far. It even had the Invisibility cheat listed before someone found the 5min code for it.

The only thing the file did not show was how you actually did it in game since it was not that kind of file. It was only listed all the cheats available.

A jetpack code was not listed among those cheats.

Ah i see :) That explains it alot better ;)

Tho i still stand by my post haha

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Something else i noticed, there's no 'up' in the ps3 cheats. They bring up the phone.

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by gepetto420, 11 October 2013 - 07:17 PM.

I dont want to get anyones hopes up too high but I think the jetpack does exist.   Can't find the youtube video anymore but the other day I was searching youtube for 'gta 5 + jetpack' and what came up was a video that looked legit. The jetpack looked like those ones from the movie 'Minority Report'. It was so cool looking. He flew from the top of Mt. Chilead and circled the skyline of Los Santos then came back and landed on Chilead. Then the craziest thing happened. He flew into the ocean with it and it was propelling him underwater ! WTF ?! It must have an amphibous setting on it that turns it into a jetski/jetboat type propulsion that works under water. I hope this guy lets people know how he found it soon. God I must have this jetpack right fing now. The possiblities are endless with what we could do with this !

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

LOL, yeah, you need to have a video of that before even posting it on the forums. You will get spanked around here for saying stuff like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users