» «
Photo

Questions regarding the story

1 reply to this topic
Rahim92
  • Rahim92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by Rahim92, 10 October 2013 - 09:44 AM.

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions regarding the plot.

1-After finishing the game I'm still confused about what EXACTLY was the deal Michael had with the FIB? From what I understood is that Dave Norton wanted Michael dead to save his career and therefore he offered Michael a rich witness protection programme in exchange for faking his death.
2-Also, was the entire FIB involved in this or was it an inside job by Dave?
3-From where did Michael get the money for his retirement? The 4-heist money?
4-In the mission Dead Man Walking, what does Dave really threaten Michael about in order to help him?
5-And why did the FIB really wanted Trevor dead? Just cause he was a crazy psychopath?

Thanks a bunch guys!

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:58 AM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 10 October 2013 - 11:02 AM.

1. It's hinted that Michael lead his crew into a set up from the beginning (Michael seems surprised at the police attention they recieved, when Trevor says that it's nothing unusual). Trevor was meant to be killed but Brad walked in front of him at the last second ("wrong guy got shot"). After he got picked up, he gave Dave the credit of his death and potentially snitched on some of the acquaintances he made over his career, though obviously not all of them as Lester says he's not on the grid.

2. This was an inside job by Davey, in Dead Man walking he freaks out about losing his post and people realising how exactly he got to where he is today by looking through his files

3. Trevor mentions had Michael had lots of savings in Mr. Phillips.

4. He doesn't threaten him really... Both Dave and Michael would get the plunge if their dirty laundry was aired. Dave mentions that the justice system would be considerably more harsh on Michael than on his person.

5. Pretty much. They want to keep the stuff they've done low key, and judge that Trevor's way too uncontrollable to be sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users