Photo

who here is starting to get annoyed at the massive player killing goin

60 replies to this topic
JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Are you new to online games? especially on consoles? kids are everywhere, anoying kids who grew up thinking sensless killing no rp of any kind and being a pain is trolling and skill. even hardcore pc games like millitary sims are not safe from idiotic kids and lonely trolls, hell they are not trolls a troll is smart and funny, not just a pain.

Just join a decent crew and set up 4 crew servers, and if a crew of trolls join just make a new one. or talk to their leader.

Dont worry soon the game will clear up of c*nts, as soon as the next cod comes out most of these boorig kids will leave.

Sadly I agree with you!
I joined a server today and a bunch of kids were talking on the microphone! They were so annoying I had to kill every single one of them one by one, then I left to my crew server :D (Of course I had a bounty on me for 1K but I survived and gave me the money instead :D

oooooo :whistle:  1K?? those kids really know where to splash the cash haha

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

do you agree rockstar needs to do something about the massive player killing?

i do some player killing but not that much.

i know there's passive mode i just don't care for using it to much during gameplay.

Your problem is that other players are killing you.  Passive mode prevents other players from killing you yet you don't want to use it.  With all due respect you're not being logical or rational.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

i know there's passive mode i just don't care for using it to much during gameplay.

Your problem is that other players are killing you.  Passive mode prevents other players from killing you yet you don't want to use it.  With all due respect you're not being logical or rational.

no its just when i'm in the country i'm pretty much in a kill free zone (minus the cops)!! :lol:

but when i enter los santos it's when i have to be careful around other players. :lol:

and i'm a pretty good player (it's just i'm not very good with free aim and i really don't care for using passive mode it takes the fun out of the game, yeah i know it makes no sense.) :whistle:

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Dont play online if you suck at free aim and believe passive mode is lame? Some guys here are too f*cking stupid. Gay ass fan boys. You all just want to like the game. Everyone thinks these things suck

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

My car was stolen after I was killed and brought to Fort Zancudo. They launched it off a hill into the base and I couldn't get to it. It actually made me laugh and though "well, that was a great idea".

On a side note: Why whenever I kill players, I cannot steal their car. It won't let me in and says I don't have permission to enter, yet my car is stolen constantly?

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

What else is there in any online game (that involves guns) besides people just killing each other all day long. And those same people claim SP is repetitive.

That's why I stick to the good old repetitiveness of SP and never go online in any game.

The Ripper 666
  • The Ripper 666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

just wait eventually instead of using bounties to get other players to kill em you can have merryweather send mercs after em c: xD

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Damn Online, Can't enjoy my Z-type without being Swarmed by hordes of people.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

i don't care for using free aim (i'm not that good with it). :*(

Can't get better if you don't try. I just came back to my Ps3 after several years of not using it and I'm god awful at aiming manually but it's a lot better than being stuck in lobbies that are auto-aiming slaughter fest's. I've actually found people who are worse at aiming than me, which is insane.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 10 October 2013 - 07:08 PM.

If I keep getting targeted all I do is join a new server. It's annoying but it's a solution. I try to stay away from other players. Everytime I get near someone they usually try to blow me away. Then when they do kill me they realize I put all my money in my bank account and then I still lose $2,000 in medical bills.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

i don't care for using free aim (i'm not that good with it). :*(

then don't play... It's that simple!

shut the f*ck up

• NijenhuisR likes this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Just do passive mode jeez

Get your money back by robbing a couple of stores or something

Loudy
  • Loudy

It's Magic!

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

What about, those f*ckers who come arround and kill you for no apparent reasons, I just went to the tatoos and this moron comes and blowes my car with stickies... which he pays for... are they that stupid?
Then there's the random attacks, I'm just taking photos and this guy comes and tries to kill me, I shoot him back but I blow his car too, so I get a "bad sport" warning because I defended my self from a jerk? What a bad sport I am... I should've just died there and paid 2000$! I lost so much money because of jerks. There were moments where I gained no money for hours, because once I finished the job I got ganked on respawn by griffers...

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

So you admit that you kill people but then complain when you get killed. Interesting.

If it is a problem just sign out and sign back in and be put in another group

i said i do it some but not a lot.

i'm just complaining about the massive killing that goes on in gta online (i still enjoy gta o) but i'm just getting annoyed about getting killed repeatedly.

lol you don't see it do you...

If everyone does it "some times" that it happens a hell of a lot.....

You are one of them... suck it up lol.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

if you don't like being the hunted . . . then become the hunter

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by blakeney, 10 October 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Damn Online, Can't enjoy my Z-type without being Swarmed by hordes of people.

a horde no bigger then 15*

lol :p

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

My car was stolen after I was killed and brought to Fort Zancudo. They launched it off a hill into the base and I couldn't get to it. It actually made me laugh and though "well, that was a great idea".

On a side note: Why whenever I kill players, I cannot steal their car. It won't let me in and says I don't have permission to enter, yet my car is stolen constantly?

Somewhere there is an option who you let in your car.... Ive forgot where but mines locked to all but crew members... Is abit annoying on missions because you can't give the others a ride if they are not in your crew.

Its either in an option menu... or done via ls customs somewhere along the lines.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

about a half hour ago i was playing gta online i had my sabre turbo stolen by a player in a helicopter with a hook it was placed on the roof of a supermarker, the only way i could ge it back on the road was to blow it up and recover it and i did some missions etc and robbed some stores, and before i rage quit i had my car blown up by a player when i was about to enter a los santos customs, and i've been killed twice by players while i was driving to a store and twice i had to repair my car within 10 minutes of each other and the final straw happened while i was robbing a store an npc panic and blocked the door with his car i was able to get out but was gunnedd down by a player.

0_0.jpg

Yep, it is annoying, I've been killed every now and then, worst think happened to me, someone stole my car then put jerry juice from a jerry can around it and ignited it. When I found it, it was up in flames...

There isn't really much Rockstar could do but improve passive mode, maybe add more protection to the option.

But really, once your a high rank (hint, hint) that wouldn't be a problem, for me it's simple, just a few easy steps -

1. Wait for some tw*t to come and try to kill you.

2. Pull out your Pump-Shotgun.

3. Kaboom!

Overall I understand your problem and I would suggest Private session if your that annoyed or play some races to rank up faster.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

:rol:

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Could've been me. I love the cargobob. Try lifting that big ass tonka truck in the quarry lol.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Everyone just needs to be patient and use the feedback mechanisms in place, including XBL profiles. If you get trolled be sure to add that player to your list of dislikes to decrease the likelihood you'll cross paths again. More effective, keep playing, finding people you like playing with (whatever your style). Add people to your friends list and over time you'll be able to readily enter games without even utilizing invite-only sessions. You may have to wade through to some shee-ite to get there but stick with it.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Isn't that part of the fun? why not just join a closed friend server or a closed crew server, my crew normally go in a closed one so we can chill together and rob shops and have epic police chases without these people killing you for a mere 100$

Woah, i did wave 10 of survival 2 times, was loaded with money and the guy who was in my team killed me! SO FUN! Passive mode is sh*t, and i dont get my ``revenge´´ because it costs too much, if you die you die with a 2K bill, they deff should remove bills, then i will enjoy killing players. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

What else is there in any online game (that involves guns) besides people just killing each other all day long. And those same people claim SP is repetitive.

That's why I stick to the good old repetitiveness of SP and never go online in any game.

LOL, Whatever helps you sleep at night, but I'm guessing it's one of 3 options....

A. You are bad

2. You're connection is a joke

C. All of the above

Guess which option I would pick...

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'd suggest you do private sessions or wait for a mission to pop up and then accept it immediately. I play on soft lock servers since it is my best aiming and I really know how to counter it.

Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

They should fix passive mode 

you not suppose to die when shot 

also if your in passive mode why the hell do you die if you get shot whilst driving 

and being run over  is another thing     

passive mode is there for a reason so fix it  so we can have proper use of it 

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by Tampinha85, 10 October 2013 - 08:24 PM.

I have to say this...

Yesterday two guys came after me with a heli, i went into a tunnel to get away, then the heli almost landed to take a shot at me but i hide behind my car, eventually they got me killed...but man, that was an awesome moment!!

There was also another chase across Blane County after a bounty,  Michael Mann style, we ended up in the refinary and i got killed, the guy deserved to keep his head.

What im trying to say is, the most awesome moments (dont know if this is grammatically correct) i had with this game was playing Free Roam and non scripted things like this happens, its just awesome.

But to have this kind of fun you must play Free Aim, all the good sports are there believe me, they will be thrilled like you but leave you alone after that...

I dont like griefing but i have to say i love a pursuit, i like when im being hunted and have to escape, its so thrilling!!

BTW - The only thing pissing me off are the hospital bills, they f*cking ruining Free Roam.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

LOL, Whatever helps you sleep at night, but I'm guessing it's one of 3 options....

A. You are bad

C. All of the above

The reality being:

I've tried online in other games and didn't see anything interesting. After a total of few hours of just running and shooting everything that moves I realized how meaningless all that is, and went back to experiences that make sense.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

A. You are bad

C. All of the above

The reality being:

I've tried online in other games and didn't see anything interesting. After a total of few hours of just running and shooting everything that moves I realized how meaningless all that is, and went back to experiences that make sense.

I'm in total agreement that this is what the majority of online play (particularly console) has been. However, I think open-world gaming has placed us on the cusp of something much broader. I'm not talking about inclusion of mini-games such as darts and arm-wrestling--especially since these are weak at best. What I mean is user exploration and experimentation. Coordinated stunts, friendly spontaneous races, machinima, user developed minigames (we're trying to work out a GTA Fight Club in our crew) and yes, even impromptu gun battles. Unfortunately, due to the nature of games like GTA V, he who has the bigger gun makes the rules. So the only way to make it more than "running around shooting everything that moves" is to find like-minded individuals and play with them. That takes some time. Forums such as this can help. But don't give up. You gotta open a lot of oysters to find a pearl.

Having said all that, if this type of play sounds appealing to anyone hit me up on XBL (SmokeyB34Rx) or look for the crew on Social Club (Five Crime Syndicate).

Have fun brothers and sisters!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

If my personal vehicle, which would be insured, was picked up by a string and left on top of a building, I would laugh my ass off. Its just trolls, learn to laugh at thinga as silly as this because if you can easily get the car back, it isn't really a problem.

BTW if you decide not you waste a measly $100 for passive mode, then you're just begging to be shot or messed with. What I can see frustrating is not getting a chance to enable passive mode or having to pay those dumbass hospital fees. Money is hard to earn as it is. Why through in some dumbass fees, lol Rockstar?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

You get used to the PKers after a while. usually they have zero skill anyway so they avoid deathmatches etc as they would be straight up OWNED. they rely on ambush attacks to make up for lack of skill. One of my first robberies in online was almost ruined by a griefer. As i was in the store i heard the shots firing outside as usually happens and when i went to escape i realised some little f"cker had shot my tires and i went skidding everywhere. I actually thought it was funny as hell and way more creative than simply shooting me and stealing my money. I still tracked him down and killed him 5 or 6 times in a row.... But still.....was funny :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users