who here is starting to get annoyed at the massive player killing goin

60 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

about a half hour ago i was playing gta online i had my sabre turbo stolen by a player in a helicopter with a hook it was placed on the roof of a supermarker, the only way i could ge it back on the road was to blow it up and recover it and i did some missions etc and robbed some stores, and before i rage quit i had my car blown up by a player when i was about to enter a los santos customs, and i've been killed twice by players while i was driving to a store and twice i had to repair my car within 10 minutes of each other and the final straw happened while i was robbing a store an npc panic and blocked the door with his car i was able to get out but was gunnedd down by a player.

do you agree rockstar needs to do something about the massive player killing?

i do some player killing but not that much.

i know there's passive mode i just don't care for using it to much during gameplay.

0_0.jpg

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

go to SP and change your settings to free aim. you will be connected to free aim servers only.

these guys don't like free aim servers because they usually end up dead themselves

• Tampinha85 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

i don't care for using free aim (i'm not that good with it). :*(

ek999
  • ek999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

So you admit that you kill people but then complain when you get killed. Interesting.

If it is a problem just sign out and sign back in and be put in another group

Duskay
  • Duskay

Nope!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

You 'don't care' for passive mode and you 'don't care' for free aim..

Stick to single player?

• stepladder likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by hugh750, 10 October 2013 - 08:15 AM.

So you admit that you kill people but then complain when you get killed. Interesting.

i said i do it some but not a lot.

i'm just complaining about the massive killing that goes on in gta online (i still enjoy gta o) but i'm just getting annoyed about getting killed repeatedly.

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

i don't care for using free aim (i'm not that good with it). :*(

then don't play... It's that simple!

Duskay
  • Duskay

Nope!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

Oh, btw, someone using a helicopter and putting your car on a roof is genius :)

Instead of blowing it up, couldn't you just have started a mission? When you come out of the mission, your car is normally parked near you.

• stepladder likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by hugh750, 10 October 2013 - 08:22 AM.

Instead of blowing it up, couldn't you just have started a mission? When you come out of the mission, your car is normally parked near you.

it's not genius it's rude (how would you like it if some player did that to you car??

but i did get revenge i put a bounty on the player who stole my car and he did eventually got killed. :lol:

plus i didn't think of starting a mission to recover my car, and to answer the other poster's comment (i'm not going to stop playing gta o i enjoy it i'm just getting annoyed at repeatedly get killed by other players, plus not every one is good with free aim).

Duskay
  • Duskay

Nope!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

No, it really is genius :)

And you got your own back by putting a bounty on his head. You even put a  smiley face in your post. See, you were happy to get your revenge! :)

In all seriousness though, if you don't want to be ganked (mmo term for being killed by other players) then try joining a crew. You can select to only join a server where your crew members are playing. At least that way you'll have some backup and maybe not get ganked quite so much.

Honestly though, I'd have been laughing my arse off if someone stole my car with a helicopter :)

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

And you got your own back by putting a bounty on his head. You even put a  smiley face in your post. See, you were happy to get your revenge! :)

In all seriousness though, if you don't want to be ganked (mmo term for being killed by other players) then try joining a crew. You can select to only join a server where your crew members are playing. At least that way you'll have some backup and maybe not get ganked quite so much.

Honestly though, I'd have been laughing my arse off if someone stole my car with a helicopter :)

i'm in a crew but we're not very big though just me (it's creator) and a couple of others.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

i'm in a crew but we're not very big though just me (it's creator) and a couple of others.

and i enjoying doing the surivor missions when you last a while the payout is pretty good.

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

i'm just complaining about the massive killing that goes on in gta online (i still enjoy gta o) but i'm just getting annoyed about getting killed repeatedly.

Complaining about something you actively take part in ? :blink:

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Isn't that part of the fun? why not just join a closed friend server or a closed crew server, my crew normally go in a closed one so we can chill together and rob shops and have epic police chases without these people killing you for a mere 100$

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Complaining about something you actively take part in ? :blink:

i don't do it often (player killing, just once in a while).

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

I must admit, it does piss me off too, it feels like dayz at times.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

about a half hour ago i was playing gta online i had my sabre turbo stolen by a player in a helicopter with a hook it was placed on the roof of a supermarker

After reading this I decided to play GTA:Online

This sounds hilarious :D

Carld123
  • Carld123

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:42 AM Edited by Carld123, 10 October 2013 - 05:06 PM.

I actually lol'd when you said someone put your car on a roof with a helicopter haha

• vivalavendredi likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

about a half hour ago i was playing gta online i had my sabre turbo stolen by a player in a helicopter with a hook it was placed on the roof of a supermarker

it isn't :barf:

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

I somewhat agree, people always kill me when I'm driving the Khamelion or Hotknife it can get quite annoying sometimes.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

It isn't if you are the car owner… if you are piloting the helicopter on the other side… :D it IS

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

it's not genius it's rude (how would you like it if some player did that to you car??

but i did get revenge i put a bounty on the player who stole my car and he did eventually got killed. :lol:

plus i didn't think of starting a mission to recover my car, and to answer the other poster's comment (i'm not going to stop playing gta o i enjoy it i'm just getting annoyed at repeatedly get killed by other players, plus not every one is good with free aim).

You do realize you could just walk away from the car 1-2 blocks and then request it to be delivered by your mechanic.

Had this one guy blow mine up, called the insurance, requested delivery. He blew it up three times then he suddenly dissapeared.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by vince91, 10 October 2013 - 09:23 AM.

You do realize you could just walk away from the car 1-2 blocks and then request it to be delivered by your mechanic.

Had this one guy blow mine up, called the insurance, requested delivery. He blew it up three times then he suddenly dissapeared.

dunced  :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

well the player who blew up my sabre turbo had to pay for it's replacement. :lol: :devil:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

It isn't if you are the car owner… if you are piloting the helicopter on the other side… :D it IS

then don't do it if you know how it makes the car owner feel. :whistle:

From B With Love
  • From B With Love

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Stop being a bi atch. This is exactly what we wanted a world full of interaction and randomn events. There are many ways around players like this using the tools we have been provided with. At the end of the day I think the best games are the ones that provide a challenge sure it can be frustrating at the time but beating something challenging is a satisfying feeling once done and adds a whole lot more of play.

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

Are you new to online games? especially on consoles? kids are everywhere, anoying kids who grew up thinking sensless killing no rp of any kind and being a pain is trolling and skill. even hardcore pc games like millitary sims are not safe from idiotic kids and lonely trolls, hell they are not trolls a troll is smart and funny, not just a pain.

Just join a decent crew and set up 4 crew servers, and if a crew of trolls join just make a new one. or talk to their leader.

Dont worry soon the game will clear up of c*nts, as soon as the next cod comes out most of these boorig kids will leave.

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Try being some thing like your character irl and see what scum you encounter

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

I know its frustrating but there is many other ways to play GTA:O like crews and other suggestions people have said before me, but i heard somewhere that Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck a**holes. A**holes that just want to s**t on everything. Bear that in mind next time your online :miranda:

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

Are you new to online games? especially on consoles? kids are everywhere, anoying kids who grew up thinking sensless killing no rp of any kind and being a pain is trolling and skill. even hardcore pc games like millitary sims are not safe from idiotic kids and lonely trolls, hell they are not trolls a troll is smart and funny, not just a pain.

Just join a decent crew and set up 4 crew servers, and if a crew of trolls join just make a new one. or talk to their leader.

Dont worry soon the game will clear up of c*nts, as soon as the next cod comes out most of these boorig kids will leave.

Sadly I agree with you!
I joined a server today and a bunch of kids were talking on the microphone! They were so annoying I had to kill every single one of them one by one, then I left to my crew server :D (Of course I had a bounty on me for 1K but I survived and gave me the money instead :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users