Photo

Under water weapons guide

9 replies to this topic
Hosebeaster
  • Hosebeaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

I've found tons of videos showing the under water money exploit, but none giving detailed info about the weapons that can be found for free at these sites. I'd like for this to be a place for people to post detailed info regarding this stuff because I think, although I'm uncertain, that you can find all the game's weapons for free at one place or another. I'll start with some of the stuff I know for sure, and anybody else can follow a similar format, or be even more detailed if possible.

LOCATION: To the right of the train trestle connecting Elysian Island/Chum St. & Banning. The $7,500 briefcase is here.

DESCRIPTION: Shallow, small boat of some kind

WEAPONS FOUND: Grenades on the sea floor at the top of the boat, Sticky Bombs in-between the last and second to last cement barriers holding up the trestle, Pump Shotgun beside the boat on that same side, regular Pistol on the same side just above the shotgun, SMG on the foot of the boat and Health/Armour on the sea floor on the bottom side opposite the other guns. There's also a crowbar on the top of the boat above the briefcase.

LOCATION: ~ 2 inches up on the map from the Del Perro Boardwalk/Right below the Tennis Court below Pacific Bluffs

DESCRIPTION: Not sure what it is, some kind of old oil facility? The $25,000 briefcase is here

WEAPONS FOUND: Assault rifle on the cement base of the pillar holding up the big/empty tank on the left side facing away from the beach, RPG on the edge of the hill right above that, MG below/to the right of the assault rifle on the cement base (this one's larger, supporting several pillars instead of just one), Grenade Launcher on the sea floor on the right side of the big/empty tank, Armour on the top right (if facing away from the beach) of the entire structure (if swimming from the beach, I mean when you first get there) on the sea floor - close to the grenade launcher, Health on the tank its self right above the assault rifle.

Hopefully this thread works out and people give enough of a crap to post detailed info, and hopefully my stuff here is easy enough to understand. I'd like to find the AP/Combat Pistols and the Advanced Rifle somewhere. I wonder if they exist outside of obtaining them in missions/Ammunation?

Anyway, thanks in advance!

undrtow218
  • undrtow218

ehh..

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Are these drops also in online? Thanks

Hosebeaster
  • Hosebeaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

No, this is just single-player stuff. Honestly I'm still having more fun doing the SP stuff than I've had online. 

I'd really, really appreciate some help here.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

No, this is just single-player stuff. Honestly I'm still having more fun doing the SP stuff than I've had online. 

Ha yeah me too. Also by that same "oil tanker" there is a pistol on some wooden planks about 2 meters up and to the right(if swimming from briefcase location) from the mg. Also at the same location there are grenades on the open portion of the sea floor directly east and a bit deeper from the RPG. It's probably 20 or so feet east from it.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Also I read somewhere that you can get an advanced rifle from the altruist camp. I don't know if it's true or not though cause I'm taking my time with the story and side missions and have only been there once with trevor to deliver a "dinner guest" when I really didn't even know what the camp was or all about.

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

Ha yeah me too. Also by that same "oil tanker" there is a pistol on some wooden planks about 2 meters up and to the right(if swimming from briefcase location) from the mg. Also at the same location there are grenades on the open portion of the sea floor directly east and a bit deeper from the RPG. It's probably 20 or so feet east from it.

I can't find this oil tanker place

Hosebeaster
  • Hosebeaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

When looking at the map, it's on the left side, right where the city becomes the bluffs. Like, down from and a little to the left of that coastal tennis spot. That at the other one I posted are my go-to spots.

Also, thanks for the into PineboxFiller. t'd be nice if t were a combat/AP pistol. If that advance rifle is there, I haven't found it and I've combed through that area pretty heavily. 

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Frankly, in my opinion, it takes way too long to collect Weapons Underwater, even if they re-spawn every 30 seconds or less, the time it takes to get the Dinghy and get to the location, even if we get to collect the $12.000 Hidden Package etc....

The north-west location, @ the remains of the US Airplane, has the best variety of Weapons, you may find the RPG, Granade, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Smg, Armour, & Health.

At the beginning of the game, I spent over an hour at this location, collecting the Hidden Package (twice=$24.000) and an ammount of Weapons that would've cost approx. $20.000.

bsnooch
  • bsnooch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

i've got you covered

http://bsnooch.com/f...?page=gta_5_map

Hosebeaster
  • Hosebeaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Bump

Found the combatMG at the sunken plane on the bottom right of the map. it's inside the fuselage. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users