Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar, can you release to patch to get back stranded boats?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
theantijohn
  • theantijohn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by theantijohn, 12 October 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Just realized that the thread should read: "can you release A patch to get back stranded boats" Anyway...

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I keep on accidentally getting my boats stranded on land. I don't know if I'm just an idiot but it's happened to me four times already, and it's extremely annoying when I'm in the middle of something.

It sounds kinda stupid but it's totally possible if you think about it. Somtimes you accidentally hit a rock or a high wave that sends you flying and you land in the middle of another big rock. Or sometimes you're in the submersible, just above the surface looking underwater and don't notice that you hit a rock that's perfectly level with the water and the motor (which is high) rises above water and you get stuck. I've tried pushing them (running at them), shooting them (they usually explode before they move far enough) and nothing seems to work.

So, Rockstar, can you release a patch to fix this? Maybe make it easier to push boats when they're on land, or make them automatically get back in the water like how it works when your car flips over. I'd appreciate it, I'd hate for this to happen again.

littlejon10
  • littlejon10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

I agree with this. I cannot remember but I'm sure you could hold the jump button on GTA 4 which would allow you to push the boat back into the water.
Or was that Saints row? Ah well it is a needed feature for us clumsys.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 23 January 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Pointless Bump. OP is not active since October and this should have been posted in Patch, Upgrade & DLC Wishlist anyway.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users