Photo

I really need to rant right now

8 replies to this topic
Growlmon
  • Growlmon

Digital Hazard

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Those of you (everyone knows who you are but you) that keep on bitching about losing money by getting killed need to learn something very simple: INVITE-ONLY IS AN OPTION. Just play with your friends and only your friends and you're golden.

Another thing:  Stop bitching about people doing missions to get money.  That's the point of them.  The point of GTA is also to have fun, not grind your ass off.  Just because your money is 'hard-earned' because you were too stupid to replay fun and/or good-paying missions doesn't mean the rest of us should be punished.  Besides, there's a reason that car upgrades that affect stats require a ton of races to be won.

Microtransactions... R*, stop caving in to the kids that want people punished for playing right and I might actually buy them.  Until then, boycotted.

---

Smaller things:  Why is an airstrike $12.5k when you physically have to throw a flare to use it? That's really not worth it, we should be able to simply mark the airstrike anywhere on a map and not need to be near it for that amount of money.

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

No I have no friends, Rockstar needs to make a fully passive server.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Invite only is an option to people who want to destroy each other as well. Deathmatch is another option. If the medical fees were removed nobody would give a f*ck and there would be no need to split players up. If I didn't lose money I wouldn't give a f*ck about dying in free roam and neither would anyone else.
  • Growlmon likes this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

you have to throw a flare for an airstrike? :D

if they really want to go with the flare system, at least they should let you fire it with an rpg or grenade launcher..   

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

Agreed on both Passive Server Like Red Dead and No Death Cost :v

Growlmon
  • Growlmon

Digital Hazard

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

you have to throw a flare for an airstrike? :D

if they really want to go with the flare system, at least they should let you fire it with an rpg or grenade launcher..   

Yep.  R* dun fudged their panties.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

pretty much what i do, this game is lost to a bunch of griefers who only want to kill each other, i only and always will play in closed sessions...not much of an online is it.

Fayspalm
  • Fayspalm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

this game is lost to a bunch of griefers who only want to kill each other

..and never managed to learn how to read or find the deathmatch icons.

Quoted for the truth :)

Hazevamp
  • Hazevamp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

Invite only is an option to people who want to destroy each other as well. Deathmatch is another option. If the medical fees were removed nobody would give a f*ck and there would be no need to split players up. If I didn't lose money I wouldn't give a f*ck about dying in free roam and neither would anyone else.

^This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users