» «
Photo

Can't get the 'American Dream' achievement

5 replies to this topic
TOMERAKA
  • TOMERAKA

GTA Lover

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by TOMERAKA, 10 October 2013 - 04:49 AM.

So it's like a week or more since I've got my apartment (it includes a garage)... I'm already rank 119 and I own a few nice cars.. But haven't gotten the achievement yet! What should I do?

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Stop cheating.

Elkee
  • Elkee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

ive heard that the apartment needs to be bought via the website and not in person. seems silly but it's just what im hearing.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

This guy smells. I wish I didn't work or have a female to please. I could spend 20 hours a day on GTA V. :( Then again, I would see disappointment every time I looked in the mirror, knowing I'm living of other people's tax and not getting laid.

djtoko
  • djtoko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Yes you need to buy an Apartment from the web site. I had the same problem. I sold my old apartment and bought a new one. Trophy popped....

carrion177
  • carrion177

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

This guy smells. I wish I didn't work or have a female to please. I could spend 20 hours a day on GTA V. :( Then again, I would see disappointment every time I looked in the mirror, knowing I'm living of other people's tax and not getting laid.

I work. I please a female, at least twice daily. I'm high ranked in GTAO, with some sweet rides. I look in the mirror and see pure excellence. I take nothing from anybody (except my lady friend ;)). I even take the time to play soccer with my daughter, help her with homework, and cook dinner. Your entire arguement is invalid.
Now, go to the bathroom and look at your disappointment.

• Crapnaut and LogoPablo like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users