Quantcast

» «
Photo

Played 20 minutes in free roam and lost 70K from being spawn killed.

36 replies to this topic
Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:16 AM Edited by Crookid, 10 October 2013 - 05:16 AM.

wait a minute, im confused, you didnt lose 70K in one death, you died 14 times in rapid succession and didnt go to a new session? lol!   Yea passive mode is a joke, if youre in a car they can shoot you, if your outside they can run over you, the only thing passive mode does is paint a target on your head for noobs, cause they know you cant kill them but they can still kill you.  never use passive mode! EVER!

Just read his posts. You will quickly come to terms with the amount of fail this young one inhibits. It is quite astonishing.

But fear not, his kind is spreading rapidly.

On a "serious" note, did you happen to catch the GT of the dude who spawn killed you, OP? I'd love to give him a hand job.

Shadow184
  • Shadow184

GTAO Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Someone spawn kills you 40+ times and you don't move servers

I call troll or moron, take your pick

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by sultangris, 10 October 2013 - 05:20 AM.

wait a minute, im confused, you didnt lose 70K in one death, you died 14 times in rapid succession and didnt go to a new session? lol!   Yea passive mode is a joke, if youre in a car they can shoot you, if your outside they can run over you, the only thing passive mode does is paint a target on your head for noobs, cause they know you cant kill them but they can still kill you.  never use passive mode! EVER!

Just read his posts. You will quickly come to terms with the amount of fail this young one inhibits. It is quite astonishing.

But fear not, his kind is spreading rapidly.

On a "serious" note, did you happen to catch the GT of the dude who spawn killed you, OP? I'd love to give him a hand job.

lol

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

Don't be afk from the f*cking game then?

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Lol, every time someone experiences a money sink they are going to pull the cash card card. f*cking sad, it really is how dumb you are.

Why don't you just f*cking change free roams or go into an invite only?

you are the dumb one because i clearly stated that I'm not going to buy a cash card.  Get some reading comprehension.
The irony in your reply just killed the 2 remaining brain cells used to process that lackluster response.

MAYB IF I TALK IN CAPS. PULLING A CARD MEANS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE THE MONEY SINK BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BUY CASH CARDS. AND IIIIIIIIIII AM SAYING YOU ARE A f*ckING RETARD FOR THINKING THAT.

Got it now? Next time try getting past the first word of my post before replying.

you are complete moron if you think that they aren't trying to get people to buy the cash cards.  Nerfing all ways to make money = more cash card sales.  It's pretty simple and your simple mind should be able to grasp that. 

Balancing != to nerfing. People were becoming f*cking beyond rich within he first few days of launch. THAT IS A BALANCING ISSUE.

Get a f*cking clue Jesus Christ. No seriously dude, read a f*cking book, an article a god damn developers blog... SOMETHING. Learn about a god damn topic before you ATTEMPT at discussing it because anyone here with half a brain knows how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

Jesus f*ck.

Lol, every time someone experiences a money sink they are going to pull the cash card card. f*cking sad, it really is how dumb you are.

Why don't you just f*cking change free roams or go into an invite only?

you are the dumb one because i clearly stated that I'm not going to buy a cash card.  Get some reading comprehension.
The irony in your reply just killed the 2 remaining brain cells used to process that lackluster response.

MAYB IF I TALK IN CAPS. PULLING A CARD MEANS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE THE MONEY SINK BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BUY CASH CARDS. AND IIIIIIIIIII AM SAYING YOU ARE A f*ckING RETARD FOR THINKING THAT.

Got it now? Next time try getting past the first word of my post before replying.

you are complete moron if you think that they aren't trying to get people to buy the cash cards.  Nerfing all ways to make money = more cash card sales.  It's pretty simple and your simple mind should be able to grasp that. 

Balancing != to nerfing. People were becoming f*cking beyond rich within he first few days of launch. THAT IS A BALANCING ISSUE.

Get a f*cking clue Jesus Christ. No seriously dude, read a f*cking book, an article a god damn developers blog... SOMETHING. Learn about a god damn topic before you ATTEMPT at discussing it because anyone here with half a brain knows how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

Jesus f*ck.

Wow...you sir are a complete and utter FOOL. 

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

That Took Like Half The Page! D:

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Get off the auto aim...