Quantcast

» «
Photo

Played 20 minutes in free roam and lost 70K from being spawn killed.

36 replies to this topic
AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

This death cost is retarded.  I also enabled passive mode and got spawn killed at least 5 times while in passive mode.  What a joke that is, I can get killed but can't fight back. 

Now that they are nerfing every way to make money, losing $70K only encourages me to buy a cash card, but I'm not going to.  This is too much of a cash sink though, it's ridiculous.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

that was your hospital bill? or thats how much you lost because you were too dumb to put your money in the bank?

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Also the bad sport is just a f*cking joke, when I disabled passive mode so that i could fight back I blew up his car that he already ran me over with 10 times and I get a bad sport.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.  Especially in a GTA game.

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

that was your hospital bill? or thats how much you lost because you were too dumb to put your money in the bank?

$0 cash

$300K in bank

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

You lose like 100 from your wallet each death, no need to bank it really.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by Crookid, 10 October 2013 - 04:42 AM.

Lol, every time someone experiences a money sink they are going to pull the cash card card. f*cking sad, it really is how dumb you are.

Why don't you just f*cking change free roams or go into an invite only?
  • Mikeol2014 likes this

st0ny
  • st0ny

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Have you tried finding a new a session? You can do so in the pause menu....

Growlmon
  • Growlmon

Digital Hazard

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

If he just spawned, he probably didn't have time to put his money away.  this is why I almost exclusively do invite-only sessions with friends

• OptionalZero likes this

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Lol, every time someone experiences a money sink they are going to pull the cash card card. f*cking sad, it really is how dumb you are.

you are the dumb one because i clearly stated that I'm not going to buy a cash card.  Get some reading comprehension.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

I know how you feel I had 43k earlier and then someone started spawn killing me now I only have 7k. I might literally start playing this game in solo mode to actually earn some cash. The death fees won't go though, its doing exactly what rockstar wanted, an you said it yourself, you are actually more encouraged to get a cash card now... but don't. Really not worth spending MORE money on this game when you have already paid. Just grind in solo to earn oronly play with a good network of people.
  • st0ny likes this

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

You lose like 100 from your wallet each death, no need to bank it really.

More like 2000-5000 each death, taken from your bank. It's really annoying being spawn killed but there are so many ways to escape. Just go into single player and back and you're in a new session.. simple.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

This death cost is retarded.  I also enabled passive mode and got spawn killed at least 5 times while in passive mode.  What a joke that is, I can get killed but can't fight back. 

Now that they are nerfing every way to make money, losing $70K only encourages me to buy a cash card, but I'm not going to.  This is too much of a cash sink though, it's ridiculous.

i've been spawn killed once and thats when i first bought a garage passive mode does work when ya on foot just dont get ran over

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

Also the bad sport is just a f*cking joke, when I disabled passive mode so that i could fight back I blew up his car that he already ran me over with 10 times and I get a bad sport.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.  Especially in a GTA game.

I'd love to know how when people try to spawn kill me repeatedly I can get away easily but for you, you die 35 times (70k) lol. Maybe try to improve your skill instead of wasting your time bitching over mechanics that make sense.
  • TatezMcgatez likes this

MSC--90
  • MSC--90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by MSC--90, 10 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Can you not set it to spawn you inside your apartment? I'm sure I saw an option for that whilst I was looking through the options.

ZombieUnicornGamer
  • ZombieUnicornGamer

The One With The Gun

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

What if R* changed it to where if you have passive mode enabled and some random decide to run you over until you die they have to pay the medical bill.. We pay $100 for passive so that no one could kill us yet they still do
  • Devbinks likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by sultangris, 10 October 2013 - 04:48 AM.

Ive never lost more than  5K hospital bill and guess i wasnt paying close enough attention but i didnt think you lost any money unless you were carrying it besdes the hospital bill.

The passive mode thing is a joke, I was checking it out and i was driving around and someone shot me and killed me, then im stuck in passive mode and cant shoot back till i go to the menu, wtf is the point of passive mode exactly? lol!  

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Ive never lost more than  5K hospital bill and guess i wasnt paying close enough attention but i didnt think you lost any money unless you were carrying it besdes the hospital bill.

The passive mode thing is a joke, I was checking it out and i was driving around and someone shot me and killed me, then im stuck in passive mode and cant shoot back till i go to the menu, wtf is the point of passive mode exactly? lol!  

you are the only one that has to be passive.  It's a death sentence.

Joreus
  • Joreus

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

>Complains about spawn camping

>Doesn't change sessions, create solo, invite only, friend only, crew only

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

you are the only one that has to be passive.  It's a death sentence.

Yea indeed, i quickly figured that out, they target you more cause you cant fight back, haha!  Sweet implementation of that feature.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

GET GOOD
  • Joreus likes this

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

>Complains about spawn camping
>Doesn't change sessions, create solo, invite only, friend only, crew only

NickMalice
  • NickMalice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

To be fair, you have to be pretty damn awful to lose $70k in 20 mins, I don't think I could even do that if i tried at it.

You usually spawn far enough away after being killed, to hide and either leave session or join a job to escape.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

you are the dumb one because i clearly stated that I'm not going to buy a cash card.  Get some reading comprehension.

The irony in your reply just killed the 2 remaining brain cells used to process that lackluster response.

MAYB IF I TALK IN CAPS. PULLING A CARD MEANS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE THE MONEY SINK BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BUY CASH CARDS. AND IIIIIIIIIII AM SAYING YOU ARE A f*ckING RETARD FOR THINKING THAT.

Got it now? Next time try getting past the first word of my post before replying.

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

I just think it's stupid the cash sink is so harsh and they are nerfing all of the ways to make money.  Shows that Rockstar is going the blizzard route that led D3 to it's demise.  They removed good loot and all of the ways to earn gold because they wanted you to buy stuff on their auction house, that is exactly what Rockstar is doing here.  Now it's going to take 10 hours to get that $70K back after the patch. 

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

The irony in your reply just killed the 2 remaining brain cells used to process that lackluster response.

MAYB IF I TALK IN CAPS. PULLING A CARD MEANS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE THE MONEY SINK BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BUY CASH CARDS. AND IIIIIIIIIII AM SAYING YOU ARE A f*ckING RETARD FOR THINKING THAT.

Got it now? Next time try getting past the first word of my post before replying.

you are complete moron if you think that they aren't trying to get people to buy the cash cards.  Nerfing all ways to make money = more cash card sales.  It's pretty simple and your simple mind should be able to grasp that. 

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

you are complete moron if you think that they aren't trying to get people to buy the cash cards.  Nerfing all ways to make money = more cash card sales.  It's pretty simple and your simple mind should be able to grasp that. 

Balancing != to nerfing. People were becoming f*cking beyond rich within he first few days of launch. THAT IS A BALANCING ISSUE.

Get a f*cking clue Jesus Christ. No seriously dude, read a f*cking book, an article a god damn developers blog... SOMETHING. Learn about a god damn topic before you ATTEMPT at discussing it because anyone here with half a brain knows how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

Jesus f*ck.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

You got killed nearly 2 times a minute?...I find that hard to believe.... If this actually happened.. did you ever think to just switch lobbies?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

wait a minute, im confused, you didnt lose 70K in one death, you died 14 times in rapid succession and didnt go to a new session? lol!   Yea passive mode is a joke, if youre in a car they can shoot you, if your outside they can run over you, the only thing passive mode does is paint a target on your head for noobs, cause they know you cant kill them but they can still kill you.  never use passive mode! EVER!

AntonChigurh
  • AntonChigurh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Balancing != to nerfing. People were becoming f*cking beyond rich within he first few days of launch. THAT IS A BALANCING ISSUE.

Get a f*cking clue Jesus Christ. No seriously dude, read a f*cking book, an article a god damn developers blog... SOMETHING. Learn about a god damn topic before you ATTEMPT at discussing it because anyone here with half a brain knows how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

Jesus f*ck.

this game is completely going the P2W route.  Sorry that you are too stupid to understand that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users