Photo

Just Lost My Entire Garage of Cars

14 replies to this topic
somsom
  • somsom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Had 8 cars in my apartment garage when I swapped to my other character. Came back later tonight and...there are none.

I tried calling insurance/mechanic but they show nothing. This is on PS3 with latest patch...so clearly the game is still not even close to being fixed. Be careful of your cars.

MrKreeb
  • MrKreeb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Same thing happened to me. This of course on my 2nd character since my first also vanished into the cesspit known as the cloud servers.

I'm just happy to know what R*'s priorities are- fix the replaying missions for easy money abuse so people will give in and buy cash cards.

P.S. go f*ck yourselves R*

Surely
  • Surely

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

I know the feeling dude, i lost already 1mil worth of cars, but i still believe in R* that i might get them someday back. Maybe i'm dumb.

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

You wont get you cars back this happened to me also 10 cars gone the good thing is i did not buy any of them

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

I know the feeling dude, i lost already 1mil worth of cars, but i still believe in R* that i might get them someday back. Maybe i'm dumb.

Well im actually glad you lost your 1million in cars, that you surely got farming missions.

Looks good on you.

fbx94x
  • fbx94x

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Interesting. I got two specific emails regarding character deletion and the other one about vehicles disappearing in garages and they stated that both problems were fixed by the latest title update. I didn't really believe it at the time and now I see I wasn't wrong.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

ya should really go back to gta v before changing character

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

All of that replay mission farming wasted, just wasted

scrubs

Mr_Snorlax
  • Mr_Snorlax

Sleepy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

My friend lost all his cars yesterday, my other friend lost his Engy and 9F the day before. It's usually when you quickly change server or something.

Surely
  • Surely

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 AM Edited by Surely, 10 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

I wonder how its wasted, i had a lot of fun farming all the missions with my friends. Even more fun than going to broken free roam to get my ass kicked from game by dumb kids or getting bad sport cause of defending myself. GTA community is just so good that it makes me almost cry. ;)

EDIT: and you all guys have a lot of confidence without any proof coming here saying that these guys farmed they'r money. I admit that i did farm missions, but its not impossible to make million in 1 week, i made without any farming in 2 days 300k, its not my fault if you guys waste your time in free roam trying to hijack some jet and lose your all money trying that.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by AJ Lee, 10 October 2013 - 04:58 AM.

This thread right here is the reason I have million in the bank but don't even have an apartment yet.

Aint buying anything big until sh*t like this is patched

Mr_Snorlax
  • Mr_Snorlax

Sleepy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

This thread right here is the reason I have million in the bank but don't even have an apartment yet.

Aint buying anything big until sh*t like this is patched

I have kept my cars an apartment since day 2 of GTAO launch, even switched apartments just for the view. Guess i'm just lucky and monitor my status on social, online and always play in closed sessions.

somsom
  • somsom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by somsom, 10 October 2013 - 05:05 AM.

I always do. Start, Leave Online, goes to SP; Start, Online, Choose Character, goes to online.

I ALWAYS follow the correct steps. :(

The cars weren't super expensive(only 2 bought, carbonizzare and a comet), but still pretty gutted that all the mods etc are gone.

And no, I didn't farm. Saved/scraped my funds together to buy the cheapest 10 car apartment.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

I always do. Start, Leave Online, goes to SP; Start, Online, Choose Character, goes to online.

I ALWAYS follow the correct steps. :(

well its just one of those things not the end of the world

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

GTA community is just so good that it makes me almost cry. ;)

Well, actually this is the COD/Battlefield community's at work here.  There interest will wane soon and new versions of there games will appear and things will start getting back to normal in our community. 

And seeing as you joined 2 hours I think you may be one of them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users